Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

EMBERS and MAGMAS ARE ON THE LIST OF DRAGONS YA

I have a pair I just breed and their baby shall be a BSL.

Edited by Delphine

Woo!

That will make my Even/Perfect Gen BSL project WAY easier! I was running out of common/uncommon pairs and was down to needing something rare to finish it. I know if I ask nicely people will be happy to breed for me, but somehow doing it all myself seems a little bit more exciting wink.gif

Although I am still looking for a couple of blacks...... all mine are AP grabs with long lineages.

Edited by Tamahaganae

Awesome! I can add my CBs of those breeds to my even-gen project.

Just got my first egg from an Ember pairing: Tada! The mother is named for my shepherd mix. The state I live in, the only BSL is against Pits, but if they ever go after shepherds and shepherd mixes, I know I'm fighting my hardest to keep my dog; she is the ultimate guard dog, because she is a well loved part of the family. She can be wary around strangers, but she's never bitten anyone except me, and that one time was only because she was getting hurt and she was trying to get away from it; she barely got me.

~ Dream

Yeah sorry, I support BSL.

Some dogs are way too dangerous to be kept as a "pet". Dogs were never meant to be housbroken and kept indoors. Dogs were wild animals. So were cats, but cats can't kill ya. Even the "sweetest, kindest, loveliest, nicest" pittbull, can snap. And bite your kids head off. I never take my kids into any house that has ANY dog. Not even the old, 15 year old ones. Dogs can't be trusted.

Don't bother shouting at me, i'm not reading this topic back anyway.

I support what you are doing here =3 i really do however i cant join this since i have a horrible attention span when it comes to lineages DX, I usually forget which dragons are lineaged and im never really too active on the DC forums but you guys do have my support for sure. I think all of you here would enjoy this song

its about pit bulls i certainly enjoyed listening to it. Edited by dragonsroc989

Some dogs are way too dangerous to be kept as a "pet". Dogs were never meant to be housbroken and kept indoors. Dogs were wild animals. So were cats, but cats can't kill ya. Even the "sweetest, kindest, loveliest, nicest" pittbull, can snap. And bite your kids head off. I never take my kids into any house that has ANY dog. Not even the old, 15 year old ones. Dogs can't be trusted.

I disagree...cats have been known to kill people actualy. A 3 year old tabby once killed an infant in it's crib and I disagree with you completly. My doberman pincher was more behaved than most children...well than all children actualy. She use to take up orphan kittens and act like a mommy to them and play with 3 year old kids all the time and act like a totaly angel. I would have trused that dog with my life and the life of everyone in this house and I did trust her with my life and THANK GOD because she kept everyone safe. I even once had a doberman as a toddler and once when I was playing outside and running for the road that dog ran infront of me and knocked me down and stood infront of me so I could not get hit by cars...hell most people would not do that for a kid.

And thanks for the suport dragonsroc989, that is enough for me ^-^ Your suport is all the dogs need.

Also here is my pretty new BSL dragon. I want to make him a mate now and have them be my doberman pair ^-^

BSL Dobermans Highlight My Love

Edited by Delphine

go away ive found dog that are more trustworthy than any human any animal will attack when provoked be it a dog cat rat or horse and usually if a dog attacks someone usually it was either the owners or the victims fault also empisis on were dogs have deen domesticated for over 4000 years i belive unless they were brought up baddly most dogs you could trust with your life because thats what they were bred to do save lives in conclution you sir are a parinoid idiot

Count me in!! I love my dogs, and my pit-mix is the sweetest one of them all! This is so worng, and I'm very dissapointed.

Please add me.

Snosiepoes, it is against all that I believe in when you say that. I have lived my entire life around my dogs, one is a pitbull. He was beaten and left with a chain imbedded in his neck. Through all that he has been through, he has NEVER snapped. He has never even growled. ALL of my dogs-and I have 10 or so, most abandoned that my family has taken in-have never snapped. They are all on the BSL list. I will fight this if it's the last thing I do. I have had several dogs since I was born. I grew up around them-pulled their tails, hit them with my toys when I was little. And never once have I been dog bitten. They are gentle, loving creatures and this is wrong. Yes, some dogs have bitten people. But that shouldn't condemn the breed. That's like if one american killed soembody and condemning all americans to hatred. Is that right? NO. It is not. BSL is wrong.

And for you people who still believe BSL is right, why don't you check this out: Dogs save lives every day. And the dogs that are best and used most for this ARE ON THE BSL LIST. What if you killed all the dogs of those breeds? Who would find the babies buried in earthquake rubble then?

What about this-How many of those dogs on the list are abused, neglected, abandoned because of what breed they are? How many of them get new loving homes? Not many do get new homes. How is it fair to rip them out of the one true home they've had and end their lives needlessly?

@Claradwor and others against BSL: However much I agree BSL is wrong-and it is-, we will get nowhere shouting and swearing. It just infuriates people more. We must prove to them dogs are as kind as we say. I'm certainly not saying sit on the couch and mope about it. But we can't win with violence. We can't win through swearing. We must win through the truth. Take a stand, protest. If we don't these dogs will be put down. We MUST take a stand. But we must go about it the right way.

Edited by LightningRip

There will always be people who refuse to take the time to educate themselves. As a shelter worker, and as a dog show handler, I saw it time and time again. That is why we must get the message out to people who will take the message, so that they outnumber the people who choose to ignore.

I haven't named my ember yet, but he'll be a part of the project soon. I'm short on eligible female dragons that aren't part of the FullFire project as well. So I've got an influenced CB terrae...hopefully I get home in time to fog eggs tomorrow. Otherwise, if someone here wants it, I'd be happy to rehome it for the lineage.

After a small hiatus for Halloween, my Even/Perfect gen BSL project is back underway!

My latest 3rd gen egg

I'm doing an even-gen thing too..... but I don't have a 3rd gen yet. Need to unlock so I can breed again.

A couple of my BSL pairs are up for breeding (just by going down the list) in the next week or so, plus I finally have a mate for Lobo in Aqua BSL Doberman Riese. I also have finally named my ember as well - Aqua BSL Doberman Schwelen - and will probably influence my next non-FullFire egg female to breed with him.

I propose that we allow the new Black Marrows into the lineage. They are "scary" looking, and the description even says "Despite their dreadful demeanour and often horrid stench, Black Marrows are devoted mates and parents." Sounds like one of our "dangerous" breeds - well except dogs won't smell bad if you bathe them regularly =)

And I have forgotten to mention that I am happy to breed any of my dragons for anyone who would like one! Just shoot me a PM and if I'm unlocked I'll see if they are in the mood. I don't have a whole lot in general, but since I've been working on my Even/Perfect gen project I've collected quite a few for this lineage.

For easy viewing....

Greys

CB male

CB female

2nd gen female

3rd gen Hellfire x Grey male

Terrae

CB male

CB female

2nd gen egg

Reds (I had an influence fail, so I have 2 CB males =/ I was lucky enough to get a PB 2nd gen from the AP, tho!)

CB male

CB male

2nd gen female

Spitfires

CB male

CB female

2nd gen male

3rd gen Spitfire x Red female

Magi (The parents are on my scroll but misnamed, so I can breed 2nd gen siblings)

2nd gen male

Hellfire Wyvern (He was a lucky AP grab. I have plenty of misnamed PB Hellfires of up to 3rd gen, however, so I can breed more)

2nd gen male

Ember (The parents are on my scroll but misnamed, so I can breed siblings)

2nd gen female

Thunder

CB female

(edited to update with new breeding/gendering)

Edited by Tamahaganae

Hmmm.... I wish I'd seen the suggestion of adding them before I named mine, but I cant still use them fortunately.... that is if they get added. I do like the idea of adding them. happy.gif

Count me in. I hate the fact that dogs are killed just because of their "reputation". It's all about how the dog is raised, not its breed. I have met pitbulls that are the sweetest dogs I've ever met. they love to give me kisses and pretend they're lap dogs.

Edited by Crystalwing

I would love to join. But is it necessary that all CBs be named with BSL? If Black Marrows get added I have a sweet little second gen egg that I would love to name with the BSL and add to the lineage. http://dragcave.net/lineage/4BMW I think BSL is terrible and this lineage is a lovely way to raise awareness. In Colorado where I live the only breeds we have banned are pit bulls but it is way worse in some places.

eta I also have at least two of each of CB Spitfires, Reds, Greys, Embers, Hellfires, Magis, Ices, Magmas, and Thunders but of course none of them are named.

Edited by SlowHornpipe172

CBs don't have to be named, several of my lineage dragons have misnamed parents.

And I really wish I had thought to ask about adding Marrows before I named mine =( I love the way they look cross with Embers!

It's been a while since I've posted about my status. I'm just doing an "anything goes" even-gen BSL line. It won't look as pretty as some of my others, but it makes this the easiest even-gen project I have, so that's not all bad.

I have 5 2nd generation BSLs and a lot of 1st gens. I have a lot of 1st gens (paired and unpaired) that haven't given me eggs yet.

Also, if Black Marrows get added I have my male and female who I'll have fun finding mates for to use them in this. biggrin.gif

I was waiting to see if they were breedable (with BSL breeds) before I suggested it, but I fully support adding marrows to the list.

I've been gone most of the weekend, but I did manage to breed another spitfire from Aqua Falis/Aqua BSL Akita Takoi. Tuesday I will be trying for a 2nd gen from Aqua BSL Malamute Lobo/Aqua BSL Doberman Riese.

I have met pitbulls that are the sweetest dogs I've ever met. they love to give me kisses and pretend they're lap dogs.

Indeed, that is one of the truest things about pitties. smile.gif

My 55 pounder wants nothing more than to try and curl up in a lap, love and be loved.

So, bad and good news today on my breeding project.

My 1st pair of 3rd gens refused each other mad.gif

My thunder and her chosen mate didn't produce an egg. I guess I should be happy THEY didn't refuse =/ (Although I'm not really sure I like the look of a Hellfire/Thunder cross. It would have been better if my Thunder was male so I could use a female Hellfire. I'm open to suggestions for another cross. I'd really prefer to do Electric/Thunder, but I don't have an Electric.)

But at least I have a new 2nd gen egg from my terraes.

Indeed, that is one of the truest things about pitties. smile.gif

My 55 pounder wants nothing more than to try and curl up in a lap, love and be loved.

Too true. my sisters pitbull that was purebred was about the size of a small great dane and he would tackle me and lick my face. He though he was a Chihuahua xd.png