Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

I own an Australian Shepherd and the Aussies are on the list! ohmy.gif

They are sheepdogs, they aren't dangerous!

I'll join this project. *hugs her aussie*

I have a pug, a pyrnesse and a german shepard and theyre all on the list.... My pug is the most loveable, silly crazy thing ever.

Ill join!

I think out of all the breeds they have listed the Newfie is most appalling to me. They are well known for being great baby sitters since they have such laid back personalities. To me that is one of the telling factors that BSL are looking to eliminate or restrict all breeds of dogs.

Here's Stormy : BSL GSD Stormy Named him after a sable German Shepherd that I had many moons ago. Unfortunately I named him before he gendered and my dog was female but......

I saw this and started to cry, it's so unfair. Pit bulls and others can be very sweet. I'm definitely in. And add Flamingo Wyverns to the list, if they aren't already on.

laws like that terrify mei live in canada where i think the only restricted one is the pitbull(saddly) and they have to wear a muzzle in public i have a lab sheperd springer spaniel cross who was never socilized properly to the point where she can be quite agressive and she does bitefor years ive been teriffied that they would take her away from me and at 8 years old she hasnt been out on a walk since she was 4 if people like my dad were more accepting to dogs no matter the breed i dont think she would have turned out the way she did this makes me want to join this linage so more dogs arnt killed or treated harshly because of their breed and end up like my Cindy

also out of habit most of my dragons are already named although i do have a few CB or PB that fit the bill is this ok?

WHAT?!

TWO new dragons? Ohmahgawsh AND AN EGGY!

My first 2nd-gen was born and my 2 stormies have grown up today.

BSL Doberman Ty ----- BSL Malamute Nikki

-------------------|________|-----------------

--------------------------|-----------------------

Yeah I did all of this before the egg was born, just now I decided to get their egg. They refused to go near each other. EPICFAIL.

Oh. My other new dragon. BSL Sheepdog Gabby

Edited by Everyone

My newest addition to the lineage BSL Tosa Inu Gouhime

In the Japanese manga Gokusen the main character's family has a Tosa Inu named Kuroda Fuji. His mother's name is Gouhime. This hatchling was supposed to gender male so he could be Fuji, but apparently my influence failed tongue.gif

I've got my foundation pretty well set with Aqua BSL Borzoi Biryuzovyi. Anyone who is still looking and doesn't mind misnamed parents, I'll be breeding tomorrow night (I'm going to jump to their spot on my list, just so I can see if the 2 untested pairs refuse each other and to see if I can get Hellfires to continue my other project). Just send me a PM.

Looks like it's time to put my pinks to work influencing since I'm not going to get much breeding done with all males but Koran has finally grown up so ....

BSL Pitty Koran

Named him after my favorite petsitting client. He's a real sweetheart but he needs to learn not to jump up and give everyone kisses. tongue.gif

I will join i have a CB egg which i will name to your standards and pick up some more start breeding them to spred the awareness.

laws like that terrify mei live in canada where i think the only restricted one is the pitbull(saddly) and they have to wear a muzzle in public i have a lab sheperd springer spaniel cross who was never socilized properly to the point where she can be quite agressive and she does bitefor years ive been teriffied that they would take her away from me and at 8 years old she hasnt been out on a walk since she was 4 if people like my dad were more accepting to dogs no matter the breed i dont think she would have turned out the way she did this makes me want to join this linage so more dogs arnt killed or treated harshly because of their breed and end up like my Cindy

also out of habit most of my dragons are already named although i do have a few CB or PB that fit the bill is this ok?

And ya that is fine so long as their babies hold the BSL naming.

Also I am happy that this lineage has shown some peopel for the first tiem that this law is around. This lineage was made to raise awarness of this crime against dogs and I see it is doing so.

I can't really be active in the cave itself, but once I am, I will gladly join this. The best dog I ever owned was a pit mix, so I am very against breed banning.

I've tried a few breedings this past week and haven't gotten anything for this project. I am going to keep trying and be hunting the cave for some CBs though.

I just re-scroll locked myself, but I picked up a CB Magi and a CB Storm, in addition to 3 new BSL babies that just grew up:

Aqua BSL Akita Jentoru (2nd Gen)

Aqua BSL Akita Cerceta FullFire (2nd gen, also for my FullFire project)

Aqua BSL Borzoi Serdityi (CB)

If anyone wants me to breed some (2 CB Spitfire/CB Hellfire pairs, and a CB Terrae/Storm, not counting the new ones that I haven't mated yet), please let me know.

I'm up for this. I did animal vet med and animal rescue for years, and it was rarely the breed that was the problem--it's how the owners treated the dog. Responsible owners are what are needed, not killing of dogs randomly... mad.gif

SF

I have my first 3rd gen!

And I've decided to make an Even/Perfect gen project out of this.... I'm going to start with eight of the breedable BSL dragon breeds. I already have four lines (my 3rd gen has Red and Spitfire, and I have breeding pairs of Hellfires and Magi) and Infinis is very kindly working on breeding me a Black to make a fifth.

Greys are pretty common, I think I will gather a pair of them next while looking for the more rare remaining breeds.

I am so totally in on this. I love dogs. Especially the bigger breeds. I can't stand those prissy little rat dogs people like stuffing in their purses.

I think I'll go with a Hellfire-Spitfire Even-genned lineage. <3

I would like to join, but I don't have any eligible dragons with the right names at the moment.

Can I bookmark this page, though, and tell you later if I get some?

This is awful. I mean, I am a little wary of pitbulls (personal prejudice, if you will), but this sort of thing still should not be happening!

And huskies are awesome! D=

So I think I have just one new BSL dragon to report. A CB female spitfire named: BSL Ella Mynt the Rottweiler.

That gives me two Gen 1 and two Gen 2. Still no luck breeding anything more, but Ella and an incorrectly named CB terra of mine (who I can still use for this) are lacking mates. Hoping to find both of them BSL eligible mates tomorrow when I am unlocked.