Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

Oh yes I have! All the time. A beiber fan threatand to kill me and my cat after I commented on a green day video. I commented "Green day pwns Justin Beiber" So ya. Don't say that beiber fans are all that inocent. Sure it's not direct but it's a DEATH THREAT! That's just as bad!

Dude, even Ludwig van Beethoven pwns Beiber. I love heavy metal, screamo, alternative and gothic rock, and I have seen people commenting on their videos and lyrics, saying how Beiber's music is better and stuff. That kind of stuff doesn't bother me, but then they get mad when they start bashing on JB.

P.S., don't worry about those death threats. Most of them are probably between the age of 6 and 12. xd.png I mean, the worse they can do is mob you with crayons.

P.S., don't worry about those death threats. Most of them are probably between the age of 6 and 12. xd.png I mean, the worse they can do is mob you with crayons.

Haha! LOL! Next thing you know I'm being pelted by crayons! WHEEE!

Crayons can be pointy though D8 -remembers poking self with a sharpened crayon when trying to draw onto self-........yes, I'm weird >>

Is he an idiot? I hope so, gives me more reason to hate 8D Hooray for Bieber-bashing!!!

Am I productive in life? No, I don't plan to, I doubt it, and I'm partially-emo. Reason: The world has gone stupid enough to allow Justin Bieber be horribly popular in the context of fans and a brat-y voice. Oh, and I believe in the 2012 theory, so I have my reasons for a short life!

No like Bieber-bashing? Then don't be hypocritical by bashing on the bashers. Flaming? Hooray!! I get to make more S'Mores 83

Though a girl-y voice is not all bad. Listen to the REAL MUSIC of the Jackson 5. Michael had a high voice but he made good FUN music out of it. He still does, even in the afterlife!! He didn't make annoying songs like JB, NEVER!! He and his family made songs that isn't always about love, darnit!

Example: Always There - Good for after disasters, like in Haiti and the Twin Towers. Comforting, really, and gives hope. smile.gif

That was a water bottle. Video may be bad, but frame-by-frame, you can CLEARLY see that it is plastic. It's see-through!

Now, IMO: Auto-Tune can be good.

Owl City has songs that are sweet in that the love is hinted and, though a bit sorrowful, can be visualized as wistful and innocent. Vanilla Twilight and Fireflies being very good examples. To The Sky is so........inspirational and heroic. Lovely 83 Plus, I see his songs as more like riddles that takes smart (however you define it) people to solve and "get."

Ke$ha has some good tunes, I mostly go with Tik Tok or You Love is My Drug since they can be catchy and good music to dance to.

Lady Gaga......eh. Good songs to dance to, but can get annoying after a while (But doesn't all music until a few months etc. afterwards?). However, I LOVE her outfits!!! 8DDD It's just so....so expressive and just DIFFERENT! An artist in more than just songs! I want to dress up like that, all crazy and whatnot. It would be fun and it will show my individuality! BUT! I have my limits since I don't like........all that skin.n I don't like naked or mostly naked people. Too uncomfortable for me.

And, of course, Japan has Vocaloid!! 8D Lovely!

There ARE some good artists out there. Nickelback has songs that are mostly about living your life and having a fun time about it. Personally, I'm sadistic enough to have fun bashing Bieber. smile.gif Maroon 5's Misery is awesome in the baseline and rhythm of it. Train-Songs are love-based but adds a fun twist to it. Passion Pit is lovely, lovely, lovely. I especially love the video: Creative and, as far as I can see, original!

Just my three cents since I like three's 8D

Justin Bieber = Piece of ugly little boy censorkip.gif on a pickle.

'Nuff said.

Oh, and I believe in the 2012 theory, so I have my reasons for a short life!

The only thing that will happen on Dec. 21st 2012 is that all the planets will be aligned. When you look at it side-ways, they seem to be on different levels, which they are. Though, when you look at them from front to back (or back to front, w/e), they are aligned.

Now, that's not going to mess up the gravitational pulls or nothing, because the planets are too fat appart and stuff.

Nothing will happen in 2012. Seriously.

Remember Y2K? Nothing happened.

Edited by Toki Mishidozi

Though a girl-y voice is not all bad. Listen to the REAL MUSIC of the Jackson 5. Michael had a high voice but he made good FUN music out of it. He still does, even in the afterlife!! He didn't make annoying songs like JB, NEVER!! He and his family made songs that isn't always about love, darnit!

Example: Always There - Good for after disasters, like in Haiti and the Twin Towers. Comforting, really, and gives hope. smile.gif

That is a matter of opinion. I greatly dislike the Jackson 5, and find their music incredibly annoying. And no, this is not just some prejudice against Michael Jackson, as I did not know who the music was by until I made a comment on how annoying the song was and they mentioned the artist.

Anyways, I have heard a few of Beiber's songs and I don't care for them. I won't say I hate the guy, I just don't, but I don't like his music nonetheless.

Edited by Nectaris

Ya, he doesn't bug me. And his music is 'okay' in my opinion. I don't hate him, but i don't 'love' him if you know what i mean. biggrin.gif

Nah, he is not my favorite. But I don't hate him, I do like one of his songs.

There was a girl that dressed up as JB for some parody preformance on TV, and the first thing that I said was "Not much of a difference, really."

The second thing I said was "Well, that could be what JB looks like when he finally hits puberty. "

xd.png

Edited by Toki Mishidozi

I think Justin Bieber is highly overrated. And I do mean highly overrated. His voice is obviously auto-tuned. Compare the youtube videos of him singing raw. (The ones who got him discovered) And the ones from his music videos of "Baby" and so on. The voice over all is the same, but tuned to sound more pleasant. Also, I believe he has little to no talent. It doesn't take much to scribble a song about love and romance, or heartbreak and discontent. Not to mention, you can tell that a lot of his music is computer generated. People just like him because he's cute, and sings cute little love songs. Well, one day he's going to grow up. His voice will change, and people won't like him that much any more. He'll fade into the background unless he develops some real, actual talent.

I would urge his fans to compare him to other musicians live. Don't compare the music videos, but the live videos at concerts. I've compared him many times. Compare him to P!nk, another pop artist if you like. She can play guitar well, and perform much better than he can I think. Even though her voice may crack live, they don't have to tune it much in the studio. Compare him to the guitarists and lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold. The lead singer of A7X rarely has a voice crack live, and can control his voice much better than Justin Bieber, who can only sing one tone. A7X's lead singer can bring his voice up, down, into a growl, and even sing smoothly along with roughly. Now that is vocal talent. And for the guitarists, just listen to one of A7X's live solos and you'll see what I mean.

My point: Justin Bieber is a shooting star. Bright and brilliant now, but he'll crash and fade because he has no real talent. I hope I'm proven wrong. But I don't think I will be.

Also, to his fans. I was merely stating facts and my opinion on the artist... if you can call him that.

Peace && Love~

Synner

Edited by Synner

I think Justin Bieber is highly overrated. And I do mean highly overrated. His voice is obviously auto-tuned. Compare the youtube videos of him singing raw. (The ones who got him discovered) And the ones from his music videos of "Baby" and so on. The voice over all is the same, but tuned to sound more pleasant. Also, I believe he has little to no talent. It doesn't take much to scribble a song about love and romance, or heartbreak and discontent. Not to mention, you can tell that a lot of his music is computer generated. People just like him because he's cute, and sings cute little love songs. Well, one day he's going to grow up. His voice will change, and people won't like him that much any more. He'll fade into the background unless he develops some real, actual talent.

I would urge his fans to compare him to other musicians live. Don't compare the music videos, but the live videos at concerts. I've compared him many times. Compare him to P!nk, another pop artist if you like. She can play guitar well, and perform much better than he can I think. Even though her voice may crack live, they don't have to tune it much in the studio. Compare him to the guitarists and lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold. The lead singer of A7X rarely has a voice crack live, and can control his voice much better than Justin Bieber, who can only sing one tone. A7X's lead singer can bring his voice up, down, into a growl, and even sing smoothly along with roughly. Now that is vocal talent. And for the guitarists, just listen to one of A7X's live solos and you'll see what I mean.

My point: Justin Bieber is a shooting star. Bright and brilliant now, but he'll crash and fade because he has no real talent. I hope I'm proven wrong. But I don't think I will be.

Also, to his fans. I was merely stating facts and my opinion on the artist... if you can call him that.

Peace && Love~

Synner

Autotune? He very, very rarely uses autotune in his voices. All modern studio versions of songs are pitched on the computer. If you're implying that his voice was bad before he was famous...he's always had an amazing voice and stage presence. He's a child and he's still figuring out how to be a proper musician. He's been thrown out into fame and is constantly under the eye of the media. He's doing pretty damn well, IMO.

By the way, his voice has dropped. (Not all the way)

I don't expect you to watch the whole thing, but you get the point.

P.S. Nice badge.

To me, JB is just one more Teen star and will soon disappear like many other before him did. He have no talent whatsoever.

Autotune? He very, very rarely uses autotune in his voices. All modern studio versions of songs are pitched on the computer. If you're implying that his voice was bad before he was famous...he's always had an amazing voice and stage presence. He's a child and he's still figuring out how to be a proper musician. He's been thrown out into fame and is constantly under the eye of the media. He's doing pretty damn well, IMO.

P.S. Nice badge.

Yes but compare him to other child singers, his age and younger

Jackie Evancho

Michael Jackson

Selena Gomez (debatable)

-snip- He's doing pretty damn well, IMO. -snip-

The only reason that he's doing "pretty damn well" is because a bunch of 6-12 year-olds (in average, of course. Sorry if you're 13 or older) would preffer a high-pitched boy's voice over a low and deep teen's or man's voice. IMO, of course.

Also, I think it's just a phase with these kids. I mean, like, they're not going to remain die-hard fans for the rest of their lives. For example, imagine in the year 2020, those kids will be well over 30 and do you see them still dancing and saying "I wanna marry JB!! *worships shrine*"? Sounds disturbing to me.

At some point they'll move on to some different music and JB will die (not in the death sort of way, but in the fame).

Like, when I was 13. I was obsessed with Tim Burton (The Nightmare Before Christmas). To me, he was a genius. Then, about half a year after I started with the Tim Burton obsession, it died down. Sure, I still like his work and would pay to see them, but I'm not a die-hard fan that would deffend his every step and kiss the ground he walks on.

Like I said before, this is just IMO.

P.S. Nice badge.

That doesn't take away from the other points I made. He is still about as over rated as they come. Not to mention still, talentless. But he just proves that anyone can get up and sing these days. Very few are true artists who can compose songs that have more than two subject matters. (Either love or heartbreak.) True artists try to bring a valid message to their songs. Justin Biebers' music is one of the furthest things from legitimate art. That is all.

P.S. Thanks

Yes but compare him to other child singers, his age and younger

Jackie Evancho

Michael Jackson

Selena Gomez (debatable)

In terms of voice deepness or talent?

Justin Bieber came here last night. And he's all I've been hearing about for the past week.

Uhh, Justin Bieber still got hit with a water bottle xd.png. So, that means that still a lot of people dislike him. He should cover his face with a plastic bag, hide from the world, and work on is high-pitched squeaky voice. cough-cough-gay-cough-cough.

Uhh, Justin Bieber still got hit with a water bottle xd.png. So, that means that still a lot of people dislike him. He should cover his face with a plastic bag, hide from the world, and work on is high-pitched squeaky voice. cough-cough-gay-cough-cough.

Actually, it wasn't a water bottle, but a home-made T-shirt with a bag of sour patch kids inside it, apparently they're his favorite candy :U

...Olol, the sour patch kids were stale xd.png

Edit: Btw, just a tip, don't make fun of gay/bi/etc... people on this forum, or any other forum for that matter, we don't want a flame war to start, do we?

Edited by jumonjiforum

>_>". But yeah, I agree. He'll probably end up losing his job (if you can call it that) when his voice breaks. Although I can't and don't want to imagine how it will sound if it does.

Isn't he like... 17, already? That's what the girls at my school are saying.

Ahaha.

I don't like his music, but y'know the kid is making money.

I know some of his friends, and apparently he thinks quite highly of himself.

Who cares?

Let him enjoy himself. He doesn't need anyone's criticism, he still has more fans than he does haters.

Why should he care when he has everything he was aiming for in the first place?

rolleyes.gif

He's egotistical, and he can't sing.

I'll relish it when his fifteen minutes of fame are over, and someone with real talent steps into the spotlight.

On another note.. I read this here post.. And.. Well..

You aren't the only one. I don't like rock period so I haven't even listened to him considering that he is probably like the other rock stars. Plus I just am betting that he sounds like a kid at my school who sings just to annoy people and since you say Justin Bieber has a high squeaky voice I think the kid at my school fits the profile well.

He is not rock. Not even close and never EVER will be.

That is all.

Edited by RedWolfen

He's egotistical, and he can't sing.

I'll relish it when his fifteen minutes of fame are over, and someone with real talent steps into the spotlight.

This

Also he's a jerk who can get away with anything.

He threw water balloons at countless peoples crotchs including a cop and he beat up a kid at laser-tag

I can take 29 Biebers in a fight.

Edited by dovercat99