Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

JB IS AWESOME...to idiots. - _ -

Seriously, my cousin loves him and I'm all 'he sounds like a girl!'

Oh, and she looked up a girl singing "Baby" and I was all 'look, you can't tell the difference! >:3' and she was all '>.0'

Oh, and didya hear? Someone went and chunked a water bottle at JB's head during a concert! My hero. <3

My dad came home the other day saying he wanted to turn on Bieber. >.< Turns out it was the slowed down version, I kinda like it. :3

There's a Jonas Brothers one too, found it on youtube. It sounds like it's from a horror movie or something. >.<

I agree with everything said above me. All 3 and a half pages of it.

To brighten up everybody's day(it sure did mine a few days ago, and still!!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPocim9kA4

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Spoiler if you didn't watch: I love how he totally fixes his hair before standing up straight again.

My dad came home the other day saying he wanted to turn on Bieber. >.< Turns out it was the slowed down version, I kinda like it. :3

There's a Jonas Brothers one too, found it on youtube. It sounds like it's from a horror movie or something. >.<

Link 4 gr8 justice plz

To brighten up everybody's day(it sure did mine a few days ago, and still!!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPocim9kA4

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Spoiler if you didn't watch: I love how he totally fixes his hair before standing up straight again.

You have no idea how much I lol'd.

HEADSHOT!

And then he's all 'Ow. That didn't feel good.'

X3 Aim a little lower next time, mkay whoeverthatwas?

Justin Bieber doesn't sing rock; he sings pop and R&B.

He's one thing. Overrated. Along with Lady Gaga. Both are overrated.

rolleyes.gif Yes top Bieber, no to Lady Gaga. her music is weird, but its creative. Its artistry, as music should be. Not all of the single beat, repeating hooks that all the other pop "artists" come up with. I respect her for the creativity and originality she puts in her songs and music videos. Plus they're just so dang catchy.

You have no idea how much I lol'd.

HEADSHOT!

And then he's all 'Ow. That didn't feel good.'

X3 Aim a little lower next time, mkay whoeverthatwas?

A little lower? It wouldn't hurt HER in the "no-go-zone". Lol.

That was a hilarious video xd.png And I don't see any reason why Justin Bieber is famous... he just doesn't deserve it.

He's writing his life story... At age 16... Is he expecting haters to kill him? I think it's retarded that he is writing a life story already. At least do something else with your life dude....

Be prepared for great pity.

Yesterday, I listened to Bohemian Rhapsody (by Queen), and I was browsing the comments. One of them said,

"This song lacks depth

Listen to Justin Bieber for real music

His music has a timeless quality

Thank god for classics such as "One less lonely girl"

Everybody should be listening to him

He is the most talented artist of all time".

I am not kidding.

I cried.

There was no "Report Comment" button, was there?

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Whoever that was, he/she is my hero.

Oh my god.

All you people in this thread are rude, except some of you.

What you people are saying is...oh my god, its so rude D:<

I mean, it's bad enough people are saying she's a boy!!

Anyways, She writes songs about love and shtuff because she feels that it makes up for the love her parents never gaver her, because she's a fag.

LMAO!!!

-------

First time I ever heard him, I was in the store infront of my school at lunch time. As usual, the store was FULL for the lunch-hour rush. So, me and my friends are sloooowly inching towards the counter with the huge crowd when a (guess who?) JB song plays. Some of my friends start to sing a long while others take out their iPods and MP3s. And I look at the ones that are singing and ask them:

"Who's the girl singing?" and they freeze and look at me.

Friend one: "THAT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!"

Me: "...Eh?"

Friend two: "Justin Bieber... cute little 15-year-old boy..."

Me: "...No, really, who is it?"

Yesterday, I listened to Bohemian Rhapsody (by Queen), and I was browsing the comments. One of them said,

"This song lacks depth

I am not kidding.

I cried.

D:

Did anyone else hear how 4chan tried for fool Justin BeaverBieber into gonig to North Korea? I lol'd when I heard about it, but I also heard recently that he didn't go to north korea.

D:

First time I ever heard him, I was in the store infront of my school at lunch time. As usual, the store was FULL for the lunch-hour rush. So, me and my friends are sloooowly inching towards the counter with the huge crowd when a (guess who?) JB song plays. Some of my friends start to sing a long while others take out their iPods and MP3s. And I look at the ones that are singing and ask them:

"Who's the girl singing?" and they freeze and look at me.

Friend one: "THAT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!"

Me: "...Eh?"

Friend two: "Justin Bieber... cute little 15-year-old boy..."

Me: "...No, really, who is it?"

First time i heard him I thought he was a girl too. @_@

I hate him...he sounds like a girl. Why do people like males who sound like high-pitched girls!? WHY!?

@Ryuu2: ...Seriously? He's writing his LIFE STORY at age 16? That's not much of a life story. >.> If I find out that a friend of mine has it if it's published, I WILL BURN IT.

@Tetsaiga: XDDDD That's hilarious...lol

@zephyr_123: IKR?

"This song lacks depth

I am not kidding.

I cried.

I pray to God that was sarcasm.

Anyway.

JUSTIN BIEBER'S MUSIC IS GOOD. when slowed down 800%, of course.

Edited by xFlame990

Who else agrees?

I agree with myself, man. The music is heavenly.

The music is heavenly. :'D

(Play it during Narnia or LOTR and you'll get paid.)

Link 4 gr8 justice plz

I might be wrong, but it might be

Now excuse me while I go hide under my blankets... I love the original version of this song, but this is just creepy!!! (There's also a slowed-down version of JB's SOS which makes it kinda more depressing...)

This is amazing. I love it.

One thousand times better than anything Bieber actually produced.

I might be wrong, but it might be

Now excuse me while I go hide under my blankets... I love the original version of this song, but this is just creepy!!! (There's also a slowed-down version of JB's SOS which makes it kinda more depressing...)

;_;

Has anyone tried slowing down any other songs? I don't think I have the software, but anyone else?

The music is heavenly. :'D

(Play it during Narnia or LOTR and you'll get paid.)

~this.

This is major Epic-ness.

If Sony Sound Forge can do it, then I'll try later.

Edited by wondersueak

I would definitely like more slowed down music! I downloaded the slowed down Bieber MP3 and I use it as sleeping music now... (not that I've actually had to use it yet...)

It does sound kinda cool. I almost recognized words (I've never heard the song before) and I had to force myself not to. It sounds ok to me as just that, if I start hearing slowed-down words, I think it won't sound as good to me anymore xd.png