Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

omg, i hate justin bieber's music. he is really over rated and his music is annoying.

Meh. Those little girls can fandom over Bieber all they want. His popularity doesn't really bother me, I'm just not a fan of him as a person.

His voice might be feminine, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have talent. He's got some great singing skill. I really like Never Say Never, along with a couple others. But overall, not a real fan here~

just like Hannah Montana, hes just a totally random kid that Disney Channel chose and said, "ohey, Hannah is getting a little old, time to go get another younger kid to bring Disney to fandom."

when JB grows older, if/when his voice breaks, then disney will just go out and find another little kid to make famous. :/

just like Hannah Montana, hes just a totally random kid that Disney Channel chose and said, "ohey, Hannah is getting a little old, time to go get another younger kid to bring Disney to fandom."

when JB grows older, if/when his voice breaks, then disney will just go out and find another little kid to make famous. :/

yes, but if you were offered to become famous and make a lot of money, would you take it?

Edited by Froggu_master

To my knowledge, Justin Bieber is not at all affiliated with Disney. blink.gif

I am neutral with Justin Beiber. I've heard a few of his songs and just went 'Eh' and moved on.

Admittedly, I'm not particularly fond of him, but he's jut a kid, after all. People shouldn't hate on him quite so much...

Even if he deserves it. xd.png

I enjoy Justin Bieber, he's a fairly good singer with some nice simple songs for younger people!~

People act like he's terrible and awful when he's doing the same thing done by the Beatles, Weird Al, and pretty much all singers; making music for a fanbase that enjoys him.

She can't sing. She can't dance. She looks 3 years younger than she actually is and...WAIT. ITS A GUY? ;D

LOL and i agree with the post

I didnt hate him when he started ,but now ,when he is popular i HATE him.1 girl in my class loves him and can sing ALL of his songs ,and SHes singing exactly the same as him.

PS:Have you ever though how would he look nervous ,most people turn white,he would turn PINK xd.pngxd.png

I think that Justin has a very insirational story and all but I still dont like him. His voice still is higher than mine and I am a girl and he is shorter than me and I am a girl. He also has a very annoying haircut

In an interview with Daniel Radcliffe, aka Harry Potter, Daniel said that when he first heard Justin Bieber, he thought Justin was a girl. OWNED.

But anyways, I did like his music, and then after a while I started hating it, and now, I'm pretty much neutral. But the thing is, a lot of people are being biased. There is a difference, as goes with every artist, between their music, and the actual person. Music-wise, I like the later songs by him. I.E, That Should Be Me. That's the only one, because that's when he actually starts dropping his balls. (LOL) Anyways, as a person, I'm not gonna judge him. He seems okay, but eh, you never know.

user posted image

i used to hate him, but now i kind of love him wub.gif like i dont care if he gets dissed, but come on guys, he did get better