Yah I Just Love Dragons 666

D.Gray-Man ♥w♥

I LOVE this series!! I just started watching the anime recently, and I want to start reading the manga. Could there maybe not be too many spoilers? Everyone whose posted previously has done a good job with hiding their spoilers, thanks guys! But maybe just white out the words? I'm not too far in the series yet. Somewhere in the 50's episode-wise...

I'm not too sure if I can choose one favourite character, but a few of my favourites are Allen, Lavi, and Road.

I do have a few ships, Road x Allen, and Lavi x Allen.

..I'm hoping people will start posting on this thread again? It's been dead for a while, but I'd like to be able to talk with other fans.

GAH! Everyone's talking about the new chapter, and I want to read it... But I still need to finish all of the books leading up to it... And I don't like reading manga online, I prefer to actually buy the books. Though from what I've heard, everyone's really confused about what the hell is happening, and Lavi has been missing. And dangit, this thread needs to be posted on more often! D:

I haven't seen the anime in a while, I remember starting to watch it, then I think I just got overwhelmed with other stuff and stopped. I do read the manga, but it's getting confusing since the updates are so slow that I forget what's happening.

Lol, I ship Road x Allen, but I do have to say that Lavi is the best character in that everrrrrrr. I love Lavi, even had him for my avatar on here for a while, lolol.

New D.Gray-Man chapter is up! It's been so long but it's updated! Yay!

I think I watched this some time ago when I was in a roleplaying game with a few of the characters... I really enjoyed it, though I don't think I managed to see every episode, somehow. I also enjoyed the manga, what I read of it, but I find anime easier to take in for the most part.

I should rewatch it or catch up on the manga one of these days... it was a really interesting series.