Yah I Just Love Dragons 666

D.Gray-Man ♥w♥

If it's a duplicate you can BUUUURRRNNNN (*psycho moment*) this topic biggrin.gif

So uhm... Yeah...

What am I supposed to write here? ^^'

Well uhm... I started watching it because of my friend... She showed me this and was like YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS. So, while the opening was playin' and stuff, I saw it was fudging awesome, so I watched it. Finished in 3-4 days ^.^

So uhm... Yeeeaahhh, I guess we should discuss this anime/manga here o_o

ALSO~ Will they continue the anime or not? O_O

I WANNA SEE IT *w*

Edited by Yah I Just Love Dragons 666

Yay! I love -man. I've only got up to the 3rd book, but I know the entire plot line. What pairings do you like?

And about the anime, I know it's only on hold. The artist keeps getting sick on and off.

Edited by roobot

ALLEN AND KANDA! biggrin.gif

ALLEN AND KANDA! biggrin.gif

YES! YULLEN FOREVER!

Yay! I love -man. I've only got up to the 3rd book, but I know the entire plot line. What pairings do you like?

And about the anime, I know it's only on hold. The artist keeps getting sick on and off.

Didn't she even break her arm once? O_O

Also~ I SO don't like the newest chapters... I mean, it's cool what's happening and all, but her drawing... Nyeh >.< It looks so DIFFERENT O_O Especially Allen.

LOL, I forgot to say this - Would anyone be interested in a Yullen fanfic? xd.png Cause me and my friend had this silly fight... She calls me Moyashi I call her Bakanda... And I told her to shut up... And she told me to shut up... And stuff like that... But then I started RP-ing as Allen... And yeah you get the point o_o

It's all MSN atm, but we'll turn it into a fanfic soon.

But she said she hates Yullen sleep.gif

THEN WTF IS THE POINT OF THAT?! LENALEE AND LAVI? censorkip.gif NO!

Also- OH MY DEAR LORD NO! T.T

I forgot to save today's MSN chat.

*dies*

Uh..... I like Laven, and am a HUGE AllenXRoad fan. *doges bullets* Yullen is.....okay.

I think Road is going to turn to the good side. Really, in the latest chapter Earl is offering with Allen to join the Noahs in return of sparing Allen's friends. I think Allen is going to agree. blink.gif

I don't like AllenXRoad at all, tbh xd.png

But I'm not going to hate you if you like that couple o_o

I probably don't like that couple because I can only stand three straight couples in all the animes I've watched (Carly and Jack from YGO, Kyoko and Tsuna (even tho I prefer Gokudera and Tsuna) and Lenalee and Lavi. Don't ask). Yes, I am completely obsessed with Yaoi.

Also - Laven: It's awesome xd.png But it can't beat Yullen in my opinion *w* My friend needs to realize that Yaoi is beautiful and sexy and hot and... Yeah, I should REALLY shut up.

Also~ Yeah, maybe she will, maybe she won't... Also, I've noticed that while Allen was doing something and he and Road got stuck together, they were rather friendly and they were like 'YO HAI DUDE, IT'S NOT LIEK UR MAI ENEMEE OR ANYFINK' (I said 'something' because I don't wanna spoil it for ya in case you didn't read that yet).

And yesh, Allen might accept that...

Also... in chapter 197....

SPOILER ALERT

When Allen went Noah... I don't think the order would accept him back... So he might go with the Noah's... Unless everyone there agrees to take him back o_o Imagine, an Exorcist, that is a Noah, fighting against Akuma etc etc o.O

Also, I'm pretty sure Allen has the heart innocence... And! I heard this interesting theory, that the innocence might protect him while he's unconscious. Sounds interesting ^w^

I should shut up now xd.png

EDIT; ALSO, I say ALSO too much sleep.gif

I don't like AllenXRoad at all, tbh xd.png

YES! THIS!!!!! THIS TIMES 84789614878954023 THIS MANY TIMES!

I HATE the paring. I am like "NYUUUU. They don't work D:"

I have this debate with another member of the forums on a chat site. he likes the pairing. I do not!

LONG LIVE YAOI! =)

Yaoi = YAmete, Oshiri Itai - Stop, my butt hurts.

xd.png

*is completely in love with Yaoi*

Also if I may ask - Did you watch Elfen Lied? O_O

Nyaa~ what's the chat site? xd.png

ALSO.

Did you read the manga?

You could always read it online :3

That's what I do xd.png

It's awesome.

In contrast to AllenXRoad, I just think it's cute.

Who's you're favorite Noah? I like Road, but Jasdebi (Debitto and Jasdero) Are the best.

Ohh, Jasdebi and Tyki *w*

And the guy with 5 eyes :]

SPOILER ALERT

And Allen xd.png He is the 14th after all o_o I ****ing love him *w*

ALSO:

DUDE, do you think we can make a RP with Yaoi in it on here? O_________O (I'd love that xd.png Imagine, Kanda, Lavi & Allen = threesome o.o Okay, I should REALLY stop with Yaoi... BUT I DON'T WANNA.)

The guy...... with 5 eyes? Don't know him. And also, I know practically EVERYTHING about the plot and where it is. So I don't need spoiler alerts. xd.png

Also~ I SO don't like the newest chapters... I mean, it's cool what's happening and all, but her drawing... Nyeh >.< It looks so DIFFERENT O_O Especially Allen.

I don't mind the artwork too much, aside from the fact that Kanda's hair makes him look like that guy from Rurouni Kenshin. I hear her artworks changed because she's still getting used to the whole monthly thing, since monthly chapters are pretty different from weekly ones, in spite of the fact that her monthly chapters barely equal two weeks worth of weekly ones. There's also the problem about her health. She seems pretty sickly to me. D;

I don't mind the artwork too much, aside from the fact that Kanda's hair makes him look like that guy from Rurouni Kenshin. I hear her artworks changed because she's still getting used to the whole monthly thing, since monthly chapters are pretty different from weekly ones, in spite of the fact that her monthly chapters barely equal two weeks worth of weekly ones. There's also the problem about her health. She seems pretty sickly to me. D;

Oh! Well then, she is forgiven xd.png

*is hyper*

And yush, I heard about the sick part :// I hope she gets well soon ^w^

Now for chapter 198...

Nina~chan saw some spoilers >;]

Alma. 14th. Interesting stuff ^w^

Spoiler alert. Yes.

Nea, WTF, don't take over Allen or I WILL murder you >.>

Actually, *spoiler*, Road saves Allen from being completely taken over. Also, Kasura Hoshino, (I spelled the name right, right?) has dropped hints about Allen and Road going canon. xd.png (Canon= a pairing that everyone didn't expect to actually happen.)

O.O

Okay, where the hell is that chapter? I want it now xd.png

GWAHAHA! I now have some proof that Hoshino supports AllenXRoad!

Because I love to torture you Yullen people........

Heh Heh Heh.........

This is NOT a fan-made pic. It's got Hoshino's mark on it. The colored one is fan-made, though.

GWAHAHA! I now have some proof that Hoshino supports AllenXRoad!

Because I love to torture you Yullen people........

Heh Heh Heh.........

This is NOT a fan-made pic. It's got Hoshino's mark on it. The colored one is fan-made, though.

You're evil >.<

Heh heh....... I know. My sister has a great idea for a fanfic based off Sarah Dessen's

D r e a m l a n d. It's slash/dark Yullen. xd.png