TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Yay, I got my four. Two pinks, and a mountain of each color. Had to abandon my vamp egg, but it was worth it.

Edited by Dawnwing

Oh lawl. I accidentally got 3 of the pink ones. ._. *is promptly locked again*

Got 1 of each. Best start I've ever had for a release. smile.gif

Thanks TJ and artists!

Does anyone know/have any thoughts on whether the brown or blue "breeze" is less common, or if they're equally common?

Edited by kadoatie

Sigh, I'm on my iTouch, so no hunting for me right now. I'll probably stay up all night until dad goes to work so I can sneak on a computer though. Good luck to everyone hunting! :3

Thanks TJ for the new eggs.

Unfortunately I'm still locked for another day with hatchies I need for a breeding project. rolleyes.gif

*patiently breathing in and out, and in and out....*

Those eggs are beautiful! But of course I had to scroll lock myself yesterday dry.gif and I refuse to abandon an egg. I fear I have to wait a week before I will get the chance to grab one... Hopefully I will be able to grab one of each then.

Awesome , new eggs. Glad I stayed up late to snag some xd.png. Thanks for the eggs smile.gif.

got all three pretty easily :3

edit: answered my own question *face palm*

Edited by Botitas

Mmm... how strange, I just saw some of the new eggs on a fansite emergency room, some with 3 days and 10 hrs. left. huh.gif

Mmm... how strange, I just saw some of the new eggs on a fansite emergency room, some with 3 days and 10 hrs. left. huh.gif

Those are TJ's eggs. wink.gif