TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

???? Where are the top of the hour drops? I been refreshing like a good little hunter.....?? Are they only dropping for a short time?

Guys. These new critters are permanent, so don't fret. wink.gif

Why would they be limited, since there is no special day today? Or at least not where I live, lol.

Hmm. I might be unlocked tomorrow by this time, but I'm not very sure.

Wow, thanks TJ. They look really beautiful. For the first time I'm not locked on new release day, yeay.

Aww, and this happens to be when I have FIVE hatchlings. sad.gif

Okay, I'm new to this - are these new pinks entirely or just pink eggs?

YEAH new eggies!! And I already caught one of each color.

THANKS to all spriters and to TJ for making a good weekend perfect! *hugs all*

*goes off to do some happy dance around the house*

My offer to help catch is still there, for anyone who needs the help :3 Still a good hour or two before bed for me ^__^

Aww, and this happens to be when I have FIVE hatchlings. sad.gif

Okay, I'm new to this - are these new pinks entirely or just pink eggs?

Looks like it's a new breed with pink eggs. smile.gif

I just noticed that the brown mountain breezes are not in the little sketch/scroll thing in TJ's post.

I just noticed that the brown mountain breezes are not in the little sketch/scroll thing in TJ's post.

Yep. We think it's like the Dorsals. But, the new ones have different colors with different sprites this time.

Yay, new eggs, I was already waiting for that so I was scroll-free fortunately. And cool, new pink eggs, I like that!

Managed to get two blue and two pink ones - to my big surprise within ten minutes and despite a bad lag (and why weren't there any eggs on the hour?). Influenced them, so that's done. Wow, what a Saturday morning! biggrin.gif Now I have to find out how to get the tan egg...

Good luck to all who are still hunting!

Yay, new eggs, I was already waiting for that so I was scroll-free fortunately. And cool, new pink eggs, I like that!

Managed to get two blue and two pink ones - to my big surprise within ten minutes and despite a bad lag (and why weren't there any eggs on the hour?). Influenced them, so that's done. Wow, what a Saturday morning! biggrin.gif Now I have to find out how to get the tan egg...

Good luck to all who are still hunting!

The tan egg is dropped in the cave, just like the lilac. It just seems to be a bit less common of the two colors.

The tan egg is dropped in the cave, just like the lilac. It just seems to be a bit less common of the two colors.

So no breeding but catching them then. smile.gif Thx! Will try to get them once the others hatched.

I'm new, so this is my first release. I woke up about an hour ago and I checked on my scroll if an egg hatched unlocking my scroll. It was hatched, so I went in the cave for a new egg. In this weeks I'm catching pink eggs (as you can see in my signature) and when the cave page opened I saw in front of me 3 eggs "It's bright. And pink"! I clicked fast but... there aren't pinks.

I'm happy for the new release but I don't like the new egg is sharing the same description of pink egg. Now catching CB pinks will be more difficult, they are uncommon now, plus when you see "It's bright. And pink" you think "It's the new egg" and you don't click it. I think those who are building a pink army will share my feelings.

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Yay. Got two of pink and two of blue (lilac?). Influenced the pinks for gender....now gotta sit back and bite my nails to nubbins to see the results. (giggles maniacally)

I'm new, so this is my first release. I woke up about an hour ago and I checked on my scroll if an egg hatched unlocking my scroll. It was hatched, so I went in the cave for a new egg. In this weeks I'm catching pink eggs (as you can see in my signature) and when the cave page opened I saw in front of me 3 eggs "It's bright. And pink"! I clicked fast but... there aren't pinks.

I'm happy for the new release but I don't like the new egg is sharing the same description of pink egg. Now catching CB pinks will be more difficult, they are uncommon now, plus when you see "It's bright. And pink" you think "It's the new egg" and you don't click it. I think those who are building a pink army will share my feelings.

This is common, there are lots of eggs that share the same description. At one time, there were 2 Pinks that shared the "It's Bright. And Pink." then it dropped to 1 when the other was retired. There are at least 3 eggs that share the "strange markings" description, and 2 that share the "brightly colored markings" description.

I was also trying to catch Pinks for influencing, but looks like that's on hold xd.png

Thank you TJ for the new eggs! I got both of them. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

Huh, are both mountain eggs obtainable from the cave?

/is now locked with two pink eggs and one mountain breeze

ahahaha, new release and I'm locked xd.png Well, I should be unlocked by later today or some time tomorrow. Hopefully they are still dropping regularly.

Thanks TJ ^^

I was just on the main cave and saw a 'cool mountain breeze' and was like ZOMFG NEW RELEASE! *click click click*... FORUM TIME GOTTA SEE THE NEW EGGIES CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB ONE ZOMFG.

This just totally made me smile, like you have no idea TJ, this just completely made my night better, perfect timing for this. <3

It's completely understandable that this is a bit frustrating if you have certain 'dragon projects', but it's not the only egg who shares the same description with another egg. Try "this egg has strange markings on it" - now three (once four) different types of dragons share that description. Guess it's just part of the game not to know what you'll get sometimes. As I said, I know how frustrating it can be, but it's just the way it is.

Edited by Arlessiar