TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

I think it has something to do with our eye colors, believe it or not. Blue eyes might see a color different than someone with green eyes, and even someone with Brown eyes might see it differently. So it may be our eyes actually playing with us since the shades are pretty similar :3

I think I remember what the "mountain" eggs are. If I remember correctly, I am very happy about their release. biggrin.gif

Also, has anyone else noticed the Completed List is a MESS ... There a TON of Dragons listed 2 times ....

TJ posted a couple of pages back that there was a glitch with the lists...

Also, has anyone else noticed the Completed List is a MESS ... There a TON of Dragons listed 2 times ....

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I think it has something to do with our eye colors, believe it or not. Blue eyes might see a color different than someone with green eyes, and even someone with Brown eyes might see it differently. So it may be our eyes actually playing with us since the shades are pretty similar :3

huh.gif ...is that scientific? I don't think our eye colors affect our vision...

*blink* Am I the only one who sees the "blue" eggs as purple?

Nope,

They look very purple to me too.

NAHHH, too complicated. It's just an in-between color, lol. Split the difference and call it blue-violet. tongue.gif

New eggs are BEAUTIFUL! Definitely some of the prettiest eggies I've seen for a while :D

I had four eggs, one of which is a gift for someone that I've been trying to breed for FOREVER, and the other is a gift from someone that I'm not willing to abandon. The other two were 2nd gen Skywings-- got the boot, lol.

So I have a pink and a lilac (I think that's the best description for the light purply-blue one), and that's gonna have to be it for at least 10 hours XD

Lilac works. tongue.gif Whatever color they are, they're pretty.

The pink ones are my favorite, though. They seriously look delicious. laugh.gif

huh.gif  ...is that scientific? I don't think our eye colors affect our vision...

Yes, actually it is :3 Me and my best friend have different eye colors (I'm blue, she's Green), and sometimes a shade of what I see as blue, looks purple to her. And vice versa. Though it doesn't effect our vision in terms of SEEING, it can effect how we see something, color wise.

Though I do agree that the colors in these eggs cases are similar, they aren't -that- similar.

As for the glitch with the Completed List, the B's went missing long before whatever is going on with it tonight. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the problem xd.png Crazy glitches!

Edited by Majick

I can't get any tongue.gif

again

oh well,

it takes time

I'm more than willing to catch for someone who has a slow connection. I caught on at least five different scrolls at the last release and filled all of them, I'm pretty good. Anyone wants my services, just send me a PM, I'm glad to help. smile.gif

I'm willing to help as well. I won't be going to bed for at least another 2.5 to 3 hours, so I if you need help due to bad connection, I'm volunteering my time for you ^__^

Edited by Majick

Lilac works. tongue.gif Whatever color they are, they're pretty.

The pink ones are my favorite, though. They seriously look delicious. laugh.gif

They do biggrin.gif

They look like they've been sprinkled with powdered sugar.

*begins plotting pink egg x pink Sweetling lineage* <-- talk about counting dragons before they hatch!

*begins plotting pink egg x pink Sweetling lineage* <-- talk about counting dragons before they hatch!

Ooh, that sounds cool.

I really like the shading and detail on the eggs. I feel like eggs often get shorted because of how small they are.

:0 Oh wow, these eggs are gorgeous. -catches a few- I'll have to get the brown ones later. ;)

Such pretty eggs! =D I still need the two purple mountains but other than that pretty! Kudos for those that made them! =3

Ooo. Yum!

So then the purple one is ... Grape Jam! biggrin.gif

... OMG ... PB&J Dragons xd.png YUM!!!

*nomms on PB&J eggs*

*looks innocent*

What?!

Just tried sorting the by breed.

The new pink egg is after the Electrics and before the Frills.

The "mountain" one is after the Reds and before the Seasonals, which further solidifies my assumptions. ;D

You would eat the PBJ, Kanaye! xd.png

Thanks, TJ and spriters, for the new release!

I even have two eggs slots open.

*leaves brownies*