TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Don't let go of the vamp - I'm locked. D: -shot-

Eh, how much longer does it have? >_>

Just bred it tonight, actually, Zov. I have two of them, actually. One is a Dorkface, the other a D'Hennegel, either of which I could breed and bite again in a month or so. I'm testing my own patience here. xd.png

Quick question guys the blue and the brownish/whatever colored ones with the same description can both be caught in cave? Just wondering biggrin.gif

Yep. They have the same description, but it could give you either one.

Is it me or does the brown and blue one have the same description Quote Im tired so i may be seeing things

Well, we have to wait and see.

I thought that the New Pinks were going to go, and there would be a New New Pink xd.png

Yep. They have the same description, but it could give you either one.

Okay ty biggrin.gif I'm glad I decided not to breed anything today. I hope the pinks are the bright pinks I loved them.

ohmy.gif New eggs

I'm locked right now with 4 eggs and 4 hatchies dry.gif Never mind, hope the release will continue for a time smile.gif

Got another pink!

*dances*

Scroll locked now, so no more from me for three days.

Thank you, TJ and spriters -- I think. I was not really quite ready for another release, but then I am usually not. And the new release will have to wait because I am locked. In about 3 more hours I can abandon one that I didn't want anyway, but the others are staying.

*goes to read back over 7 pages of posts to see what everyone is saying about these*

*runs in circles, flailing and singing*

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

Holy cheese with tasty crackers, Batman! I actually caught some new release eggs! =O

Two blues, two pinks... Now I just need two browns and I'm golden. =D

~Feathers

I got three of the blue ones. First thing tomorrow I'm dropping at least one and trying for a variety. Does anyone have any ideas about which dragon comes out of the "cool mountain breeze" ones?

The brown one looks like brown sugar.  xd.png

Ooo. Yum!

So then the purple one is ... Grape Jam! biggrin.gif

... OMG ... PB&J Dragons xd.png YUM!!!

Edited by Majick

The dragon cave gods have given me something I have wanted for months not the new realease but a vampire egg and I got the new realease too 1 of those new pinks and 2 blues I THANK YOU dragon cave gods laugh.gif

Nice ... for ones I'm not über locked on release day. Got myself one of each and an extra purple to spare. biggrin.gif

Oh! I totally remember the blue/brown mountain breeze eggs. 8D I love these dragons. <3 can't wait for them to grow up and I'm excited to see the pinks too; I don't remember those. Thanks TJ and spriters!

*blink* Am I the only one who sees the "blue" eggs as purple?

Nope. They look purple to me too.

Also, has anyone else noticed the Completed List is a MESS ... There a TON of Dragons listed 2 times ....

*blink* Am I the only one who sees the "blue" eggs as purple?

Nope, I've seen a few people refer to them as purple.