dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

This year, I'm going to attempt getting a Zombie out of one of my Mageia Xenowyrms, one of my Gilded Bloodscale hatchlings, one of my Vine hatchlings, one of my Magelights, and one of my Gemshards.

Hoping for the best.

Edited by FlyingDragona

I'm ready for tomorrow with 23 wannabe zombies on my scroll. I wonder how many will turn >.>

The Papers result in a Lindwurm Zombie smile.gif

Is that a recent change? Because last I checked (a few days ago) Paper dragons showed up as Western zombies. They shouldn't, but they do.

You pull out your blade and try to stab Sand Dune of Spirits, but it avoids your attack.

Impressive, seeing as how he's currently infected with the virus that causes lethargy. >_> Looks like I have to go for a different Xeno.

You take your blade and stab Path of Fallen Leaves, watching the life slowly leave its eyes as it stares at you, wondering why you betrayed it.
There we go. Now to hope to god she turns; she's a Chronos Xeno D:

Got my 5 zombie fodder dragons ready.

Edited by FlyingDragona

Last year I got 1/17 (or it was 1/18?) succsesfull Zombie attemts. This year I will try with 35 fodders. I'm hoping for atleast 2 Zombies xd.pngtongue.gif

Have 54 hatchies and 5 Adults to try hope get better success rate than last year rolleyes.gif

Are successes going to be registered on here?

You guys should let us know what kind of zombies you got, so we can know if we should weather clicking them in this lag. =p

Four disintegrates so far. Be back with the rest of my results soon.

In order, my kill and revival attempts:

1. Almerald, killed, revived as a zombie.

2. BBW, killed, disintegrated.

3. BBW, killed, disintegrated.

4. Carmine, dodged.

5. Waverunner, killed, revived as a zombie.

6. Sunsong, DC went down before I could do anything lol. Will post again if anything interesting happens.

Sunsong didn't dodge, ended up disintegrating.

Well there's nothing quite gut wrenching as the text when you stab the dragons successfully ;-;

Anyway, five attempts, first zombie, one dodge and two disintergrates and another zombie.

Albino

Adult

Killed at 01:09 am

Revived at 01:10 am

Tried four more times.. one dodge, two disintegrates and one more successful zombie

Bluesang Lindwyrm

Adult

Killed at 01:28 am

Revived at 01:28 am

Edited by OneWingedWolf

So many Pygmy sprites x.x I guess I know what I'll be focusing on this year.