dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

One disintegration, one zombie , I think one is enough for this year. I now have three adults and one S2 hatchling.

I got 2 zombies, 3 revivals and 7 disintegrates. None of the hatchlings turned, which is a bit annoying. Hopefully next year I can get hatchlings

1 adult failure - CB Royal Crimson (killed yesterday, attempted revival early this morning)

1 hatchling success (s1) - CB Autumn (killed/revived today)

I didn't really plan on the Autumn being used, but it would have made me lopsided on that breed, and I didn't have any s1 zombies yet. happy.gif Probably won't experiment anymore unless I find some more s1 hatchies to turn.

I tried for more zombies this year since we now have biome-differentiated headstones, here's my numbers:

1 successful zombiefication

7 dodged the blade

4 didn't revive

12 attempts total

Given the large number of dodgers they must have learnt from previous years, or I've been training them too well.

Edited by Ripan

I was going to get a male and a female zombie, but I could only bring myself to make one...

Still pretty cool, and I (as messed up as this sounds) imagined the dragons committed suicide and I was trying to give them a second chance at life. I dunno, worked for me. I had a lot of dodges, and a three deaths before I got a zombie.

user posted image Here she is!

EDIT: Why is the original sprite so much cooler than the current one?

Edited by AndyFromStateFarm

He was actually bred to be frozen, but I didn't manage to freeze him between gendering and growing up, so I made him a pretty-lined zombie instead. biggrin.gif

Tried the same with 2 other failed freezes, but both desintegrated.

But hey, 1 out of 3 isn't so bad. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

I started with 29 dead hatchlings, got one female zombie hatchie, one ungendered zombie hatchie, one revival, and a whole lot of fail.

Killed 5 adults, got one Zombie.

I started with 24 dead dragons/hatchlings. I now have 8 new zombies biggrin.gif

All attempts to get a zombie dragon failed, all of them disintegrated... sad.gif

Update: So apparently I had another kill left and success!

user posted image

Edited by kurokari

I thought I should be disappointed, but after looking at this thread, I've changed my mind. Out of 18 total kills, (8 hatchlings and 10 adults) I've ended up with 8 Zombies total. Of these only 3 are adults and the rest are hatchies. Not too bad after all. biggrin.gif

Now to come up with names for them all.

10 Adults = 2 Zombies

100 Hatchlings = 29 Zombies and 7 revived

plus 2 in waiting rolleyes.gif

bit strange all the ones from the Coast failed unsure.gif

Edited by rrattts

I just arranged my new Zombie Hatchlings on the top of my Scroll with my old Hatchlings into a poem *lol*

wow @ rrattts, quite a lot of Zombies 0_o

2/10 Adults is pretty good!

Now I have 5 Zombies from last year and this year: 2 adults, 1 S2, and 2 S1 zombies.

It let me use my zombie naming scheme: Arcane Accident, Grim Gamble, Evil Entity, Rogue Ressurection, and Draconic Disaster. laugh.gif

Edited by Meg_752

I just arranged my new Zombie Hatchlings on the top of my Scroll with my old Hatchlings into a poem *lol*

My Zombies already founded a Zombie Choir last year and now that they have more members, they are finally able to sing the whole song. :3

I had also arranged my Zombie fodder to recite two other songs from the same band (screenshot, large!). Their lyrics are perfect for Zombies. X)