dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Woo! I got 2 - an adult male and a hatchie male. I successfully revived 1 to it's original state and 2 disintegrated. I forgot about zombies, so I didn't have many to try and turn, but I'm happy I got two.

3/10 this year..

EDIT: oh well better luck again next year biggrin.gif

Edited by prrgcg

I really don't understand why I never have luck with zombies. Just had 9 tries and none of them changed. Will have three more soon, hopefully at least one of those will become a zombie. Really frustrating. dry.gif

Edit: 12 attempts, and one successful zombie. sleep.gif

Edited by roughlandingholly

On my second attempt of reviving when I got my kill slots back, I was only able to zombify this guy, Chagrined.

(And yes, I purposely killed him because of the lineage's irony) I'm really glad he zombified because I love Soulpeaces so I was debating on taking the risk that he might just die. tongue.gif

The other four I tried to kill just disintegrated. Oh well.

So for my first Halloween on DC, I got:

Hatchies:

Badly Stabbed

Tainted Meat (a TWD reference c;)

Unlucky 'Lil Guy

Adults:

Blade's Foe

Chagrined

Happy Halloween everyone! smile.gif

2/5 for me this year. Female frozen shadow walker hatchie and adult male purple dorsal zombified. Named the male Death Was Here and the little gal RecycledHeart, after me

1/2. I feel bad for Shade, she disintegrated...

The one that worked was a male Grave. He kept his name of Cacalain because of his code, and because it sounds like Catacomb.

I got one of the two adults I managed to kill (forgot they could dodge... whoops!), and one of the seven hatchlings I tried. I also revived one hatchling.

Not bad, although only one of my hatchlings gendered (I need a female) and she disintegrated!

I managed two adults, three gendered hatchlings and two ungendered hatchlings this year.

One attempt one success (in the meantime database error just to raise adrenaline). Finally I have black from zombie! I'm even more happy because this year I just haven't got much time to think about making zombies smile.gif

I've got two adult zombies. I wanted to make an ungendered mature hatchling zombie from a cheese hatchling but it failed :') Oh well, I am happy with the two zombies I got.

Edited by Cazanna

1/20 turned Zombie blink.gif I'd expected a somewhat higher success rate. Two more attempts later today, and I did get that Zombie hatchie I really wanted wub.gif Appropriately named Drop Dead Gorgeous smile.gif

Edited by Mirhana

Idk why everyone wants to kill cheeses for zombie fodder, I got ungendered from a normal dragon

Do you mean a genderless adult/s2 hatchling? Or do you mean a stage 1 hatchling? If the former, how?

This year I had the best success rates of all six years I am playing. 3/10 Adults and 2/8 hatchlings.

Edited by Rally Vincent

I attempted one hatchling last year, but it dodged and I felt so guilty I released it. This year I hardened my heart and killed two adults. The second I had to attempt it twice, because it dodged, before it died, and then it zombified! It was so intent on living, I guess it couldn't stay dead.

Edited by OceanSecrets

Four Zombies (1, 2, 3, 4) and one revival out of 24 dead dragons. dry.gif Of course, only hatchies were zombified, and none of my Cheeses. I'll have another chance on adult ungendered Zombies later when I kill the other five adults, but I guess I won't complete my Zombie set with an ungendered S2 hatchie this year. Too bad. :[

Well, anyway, my Zombie choir can hold four more song lines now. :>

Update: I didn't even manage to stab some more cheese - they all avoided my knife. dry.gif But of the five adults I did kill, two (1, 2) came back as Zombies. :3 That makes 6/29. I will have to collect more Cheeses next year.

My attempts at ungendered zombie hatchlings:

Disintegrated. c_c

Disintegrated. ;_;

Disintegrated - extra sad about this one, it had an all-lowercase code.

Disintegrated. v_v *clings to pretteh lineage*

Disintegrated. sad.gif

Disintegrated. Starting to wonder if 'having a lineage' is an anathema to being a zombie.

Ungendered zombie. happy.gif

Ungendered zombie. biggrin.gif

Ungendered zombie. smile.gif

Ungendered zombie. First lineaged one that made it!

Ungendered zombie. *bounce*

Ungendered zombie. Nicely ironic. xd.png

Gendered zombie hatchling attempts:

Clean revive.

Clean revive.

Disintegrated. ;_;

Gendered zombie. user posted image

Gendered zombie. smile.gif

Gendered zombie.

Adult zombie attempts:

Disintegrated. sad.gif

Disintegrated. ;_;

Success! smile.gif

Success! biggrin.gif

Success! user posted image

I'll edit this post in a few hours, after I've done my next five kills!

Okay, only one further success, but I'm happy. happy.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I got 2 out of 10 successful Zombies this year.

From Oct. 17 attempts, I had:

5 kills (headstones)

2 dodges

Today:

1 successful Zombie, (S2 hatchie)

From Today's additional attempts, I had:

5 kills (headstones)

7 dodges

1 successful Zombie, (female adult)

-------

Last year I had 2 successful adult zombies, and 7 S1 hatchies (I didn't use 'kill' on, but let them die naturally by fogging & not getting enough views)

19 attempts this year:

3 successes - 2 gendered hatchlings, 1 adult

1 successful revive

15 dustings.

Dang :/

I only tried 5 times this year, with 2 adults and 3 hatchlings. All three hatchlings died, but both adults zombified.

I guess I really wasn't expecting it, especially since I had tried - and failed - to get a Zombie for 3 years in a row, so seeing this:

user posted image

really made me happy. <3

Edited by FlyingDragona