dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

4 disintegrates. 2 were selfbred adults, 1 was a CB ungendered hatchie, 1 was a a hatchie from AP egg with deceased & deleted parents ...

So disappointing ...

I didn't make any zombies this year, but my brother tried to tonight. Killed three hatchlings (all disintegrated), three adults dodged, and adult Whiptail disintegrated, and he finally managed to turn a female Gray he named "H3VOK" because code.

3 out of 4 zombified, one disintegrated. My Zombie-Family is complete. biggrin.gif But why did I get a Database-Error-Message whenever my Dragons revived as Zombies?

Edited by Nahala

4 out of 5 dragons are zombies now.

Thanks to the Zombie advice thread: In my head, it really helps when you kill them before Halloween.

Oh! The one that didn't turn was successfully revived. A black dragon named "Messing with Trouble". You better do not mess with the warriors! LOL!

3 out of 4 zombified, one disintegrated. My Zombie-Family is complete. biggrin.gif But why did I get a Database-Error-Message whenever my Dragons revived as Zombies?

I got that too. I was all "OHNOES! Datamonster ate my zombie attempt!" but then refreshed my scroll and saw a Zombie sittting there. tongue.gif

3/15. All hatchlings and I'm really dissapointed that I couldn't get an adult. *sighs* I have such bad luck with this. Maybe next year

1/5 adult, 3/7 hatchlings, but all the rest turned to dust.

edit: Killed another 5 adult dragons. 2 of them zombified, the rest 3 disintegrated... so there're now 3/10 adults, 3/7 hatchlings.

Edited by ishlia

Oh my.... My first attempt to get some zombies and I got two of them! So happy, I thought that I would never see them in my scroll!

5/5 Kill slots used all fail. Anyone willing to trade a zombie for a magma?

zombies aren't tradeable, sorry sad.gif

better luck next year though

I have successfully zombefied 2 biggrin.gif

from my next 5 tries I got one Zombie, I would have prefered, if the mother would have turned... and also a Ice Dragon revived after killing him...

Edited by tjenni

Last year 4 out of the 5 revived...3 turned Zombie, 1 didn;t. I expunged 2 though and kept only the ex-Waverunner as I was tired of chasing them all over my scroll.

I stockpiled CB Waverunners, tried again this year...Only ONE revived zombie sad.gif Now I shall have to wait till next year for my last 2 female zombies... sad.gif Drat the kill limit! tongue.gif I have several more zombie-fodder adult Waverunners, but no way of killing them despite this successful revive...

Wow! I got three adult zombies (so far) and two zombie hatchlings to add to my other two adult zombies and one hatchling.

Now I have 4 adult Zombies and 3 hatchlings. laugh.gif I still need an s1 though.

One Mint came back for real, earning himself the name Lazarus biggrin.gif

The rest was 4 desintegrates and one successful Zombie: here

With those from the last years this means I now only need female s2 and maybe one day an ungendered s2 and adult (highly unlikely though taht I'll zombify a Cheese or sth just for that).

No luck this year - got only one Zombie.

And one of them came back. Named her Return of the Death I

Hope for better luck next time.

Edited by Sitamun

3 Disintigrates and 2 zombies... one adult male and one hatchling! So now I have a male, female, and hatchling... perfect! I forgot, I did actually create one last year too blink.gif

Woo! I got 2 - an adult male and a hatchie male. I successfully revived 1 to it's original state and 2 disintegrated. I forgot about zombies, so I didn't have many to try and turn, but I'm happy I got two.