dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

FINALLY got my very last attempt to work on an adult...they kept dodging my attacks but I finally got it...*sniffle*

Total of 0/9 successes. My luck this year was non existant in the reviving department. xd.png

Terrae Adult: Disintergrated.

White Adult 1:Disintergrated.

White Adult 2: Disintergrated.

White Adult 3: Disintergrated.

Ochredrake hatchling (f): Disintergrated.

Neotropical hatchling (f): Disintergrated

Seawyrm hatching (f): Disintergrated.

Stone hatchling: Disintergrated.

Whiptail hatchling: Disintergrated.

Better luck next year, I hope. happy.gif

i got an adult zombie last year, so this time i was hoping for the hatchies. i only got one gendered hatchie, and all my ungendered attempts failed. i dont really care though, because im not much of a sprite collector and i can only see them for a few hours of the day. good luck to everyone else! biggrin.gif

Summary:

22 total attempts

5 successes (22.7%)

1 revived (4.5%)

16 failures (72.7%)

1/1/2

- Nephew's 4 attempts.. 1 success, 1 revive completely, 2 failed. The revived hatchling immediately grew up and my nephew unfortunately killed it again thinking he could get another attempt at raising a zombie, but not so. you only get ONE attempt on a dragon - PERIOD.

0/0/4

- BF's 4 attempts failed .. turned to dust.

3/0/11

- my 14 attempts.. 2 of 5 adults turned zombie. Thankfully the 2 were the ones I REALLY needed the most for Tinsel lineage purposes. Just wish the one had bred me a tinsel baby first.. so that line unfortunately is a dead end. Only 1 of my 9 hatchlings successfully zombified.

out of five, two were success's

Started out with the following..

2 canopies, (female)1 Sucsess, 1 Dust

1 Myst pysmy (female)-Dust

1 Water walker (male)-Success!

1 Neotropical (male)-Dust

One of the canopies turned, and the Waterwalker, as well, however I decided to breed them before death, so now they have a PB zombie baby <3

6/6 disintegrations so far, dammit. sad.gif

Might wait a few hours before I try the rest of mine. Even ONE zombie would be good as it would be my first!

Edited by Rae_

Got 4 this year. 15 total tries.

Among my fodder were Stones, Waterhorses, Spitfires, Moonstone, Sunstone, and Mints.

My terrae hatchie dies tommorow so I can try it then.

I was doing it as a half heart-ed thing; tried with three different hatchlings (sorry, but that's as far as I'm going). One dodged the blade and the other two died, was able to successfully revive/turn them. One male and one female, I'm sorry but that's good enough for me.

My terrae hatchie dies tommorow so I can try it then.

You mean dies today (halloween). If you kill it tomorrow (Nov. 1), your chance for success goes to basically zero.

First attempt disintegrated. I had mated that dragon with a Marrow and now have an egg with a dead father. cool.gif This egg is up for trade.

Second attempt made one! I had also mated that dragon with a Marrow and now have an egg with a Zombie dad! cool.gif This mating was with a Nocturnal which I found quite fitting! I think I'll keep this egg.

Third attempt with a hatchling disintegrated. sad.gif Guess I'll quit now.

I managed 3/5. This is my first attempt cause last year my computer died right as DC Halloween started!

Two of the dead things disintegrated, but look what I got: [link]

This one was my favorite anyways. :3 It was a tinselfail

The others:

"Tiny Disease"

"Rights" (rights for inbreds, because that's what it is)

Edited by aquamarine__

0/2.

I don't really mind though. I already have a zombie and I'm not too pedantic about having a pair of them since they don't do anything. I kind of wish my vampire's mother had turned - would've really been an undead lineage. x3 Oh well, always next year if I so desire to try again.

I killed four two hatchies and two adults a few days ago. Only one of the hatchies actually turned into a zombie and the rest disintegrated. So I killed another adult with my kill action, revived it, and thank goodness it became another zombie. So out of five attempts two successful revivals to zombies and three crumbled to dust. It was tough this year. dry.gif

Stayed dead: 1 ;_;

Dodgers: 2

Zombie: 1

The zombie was a CB female purple dorsal.

With that I have one female zombie and one male zombie from last year, and I'm happy with that. I don't do hatchlings.

Alright, so my goal for this year was to get at least 1 adult CB Zombie male, 1 CB Zombie male hatchling and 1 CB Zombie female hatchling.

For the adult CB Zombie male, I had 7 CB Vampire males lined up. Unfortunately, 4 of them dodged the blade. Because only 3 of them died, while I had another 2 kill slots free and wanted to maximise my chances of getting a CB Zombie male, I decided to let two CB male hatchlings (that were due to die today, due to running out of time) grow up. This concerned a CB Ember male and a CB Grey male. I waited several minutes and then I successfully killed them both. About 15 minutes later, I began to try and revive the dead adult males. Of the 3 CB Vampire males, only 1 successfully turned into a Zombie. Yay, so I got the male CB Zombie that I wanted! biggrin.gif After the initial squeeing, I went to revive the dead Ember and the dead Grey, just for fun (because I didn't have anything to lose at that point) - surprisingly, both of them turned into a Zombie as well! W00t! laugh.gif

As for the CB Zombie hatchlings, I initially had 11 hatchlings lined up (7 males, 4 females). 7 of the hatchlings were already dead, 4 of them were due to die today (now it's just 2 due to die today, because as I had described earlier, I let 2 of them grow up and then killed them). My results with them were as follows:

- CB Purple Ridgewing (Kuq79), male: body disintegrated.

- CB Daydream (sGFgP), female: successfully zombified.

- CB Purple (QCGo4), male: successfully zombified.

- CB Nebula (rRDcB), male (Purple): body disintegrated.

- CB Nebula (TK4JD), male (Purple): successfully zombified.

- CB Nebula (J5ZSF), female (Blue): body disintegrated.

- CB Ember (lOsv4), male: grew up and got killed.

- CB Ochredrake (Egg19), male: body disintegrated.

- CB Hellfire (nEUeL), female: body disintegrated.

- CB Tan Ridgewing (v09kT), female: body disintegrated.

- CB Gray (663t0), male: grew up and got killed.

All in all, so far, I have got 3 adult CB Zombie males, 2 CB Zombie male hatchlings and 1 CB Zombie female hatchling! biggrin.gifHopefully I will get at least one more Zombie hatchling today, that would be just great. happy.gif I will update this post when the last two hatchlings have died and have had their zombifying attempts, so that you will know how "my Halloween story" ends. wink.gif The remaining two zombie hatchlings both disintegrated when I tried to revive them, so that's it for this year's zombie attempts. Next year I will be trying for ungendered zombie hatchlings. happy.gif

Well, that's it for now... in the meantime, have a fantabulous Halloween, everyone! laugh.gif

Edited by Duysterwald