Jump to content
dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Recommended Posts

Second round of Adult killing/reviving gave 1/5 Zombies, but at least that one was a Blackblanc. Had so many lineage projects that did not work out *sigh*

Share this post


Link to post

My blancblacks all failed. One had the cheek to show up as an adult DRAGON :(

Share this post


Link to post

Only 5 adult attempts (cuz I'm a dummy and forgot to kill them on 17th. I was like OH CARP on the 18th. XD )  3 disintegrated / 2 revived.

Hatchies 31 attempts / 20 disintegrates / 3 revivals / 8 turned!

 

 

Spoiler

2019

Sept 28 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

Oct 31 - 5 attempts / 4 disintegrates / 1 turned. My first zombie!

2020

Jan 31 - 6 attempts / 5 disintegrates / 1 turned. First hatchling.

Feb 14 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

March 15 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

March 31 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

April 15 - 6 attempts / 6 disintegrates

April 30 - 5 attempts / 1 revival / 4 disintegrates

May 31 - 7 attempts / 2 revivals / 5 disintegrates

July 31 - 4 attempts / 3 disintegrates / 1 turned  Drake

Aug 31 - 7 attempts / 7 disintegrates

Sept 29 - 7 attempts / 6 disintegrates / 1 turned  Wyvern

Oct 31 - 36 attempts / 5 revivals / 20 disintegrates / 8 hatchies turned

 

Edited by Chaosdawn

Share this post


Link to post

Hm, I just realized that most of my hatchlings gendered when they died...

Saved some for S1 zombies, but ended up with duplicates because they gendered.

 

Only one stayed as S1 as planned.

All were hidden right after hatching to avoid them getting too much views...

 

How do you get ungendered hatchie zombies?

Do you just kill them manually?

Share this post


Link to post

Well, it could have been worse!

 

1/5: Waterhorse Adult https://dragcave.net/view/ATrRv

2/5: Stratos Adult You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but fail. The dragon’s body disintegrates.

3/5: Striped River Adult You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but fail. The dragon’s body disintegrates.

4/5: Sweetling Adult You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but fail. The dragon’s body disintegrates.

5/5: Two Headed Lindwyrm Adult You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but fail. The dragon’s body disintegrates.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Ungendered hatchling zombies: Kill a hatchling before it genders, then try and resurrect it on Halloween. So it's best to plan ahead next year.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Viirin said:

Ungendered hatchling zombies: Kill a hatchling before it genders, then try and resurrect it on Halloween. So it's best to plan ahead next year.

Yeah seems to be the best strategy for them. I didn't want to waste kills on hatchies while I'm still missing some adults, but will try this next time to be safe. :) Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post

0/3 adults on my first batch.

Second batch (with hopefully more dragons) will be tried later today.

Share this post


Link to post

0/5 zombies. Again.

 

Feelsbadman.jpg

 

Ah, well. I guess there's always next year.

Share this post


Link to post

Really? Halloween and just 1 adult zombie from 10 attempts? And of course all important Sacrifices with cool kids (one Gold, Desipis, Caligene, Omen, two Magelights) all disintegrated. And it took me quite a while to get a 2G Gold from my  Greenwing Sacrifice! I'm not amused.

Edited by Astreya

Share this post


Link to post

I had five attempts:

 

3 disintegrated (a guardian, a xol, and a vremya drake)

 

2 became zombies (a nebula and a guardian)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

How do you get ungendered hatchie zombies?

Do you just kill them manually?

Wait with hatching them until they are rather low time and don't let them exceed 200UVs (try to keep at below 180UVs), refreshing your own scroll gives regular views and speeds up the moment they hatch too (just notice that the max amount of regular views is the UVs multiplied by 15).

 

Using Kills on those is a waste ifyou still have adults to make.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Yeah seems to be the best strategy for them. I didn't want to waste kills on hatchies while I'm still missing some adults, but will try this next time to be safe. :) Thank you. 

 Strategy for next year without wasting kill slots on hatchies:

For stage 1 hatchies, get egg and fog, and don't unfog until it's 2days 12 hours old.  Then let it get views. To be on the safe side, normal views need to be under 2000, and uv views need to be under 300. if you wait until the time I said, it's easily done.  Just a waiting game!

 

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, quinney said:

 Strategy for next year without wasting kill slots on hatchies:

For stage 1 hatchies, get egg and fog, and don't unfog until it's 2days 12 hours old.  Then let it get views. To be on the safe side, normal views need to be under 2000, and uv views need to be under 300. if you wait until the time I said, it's easily done.  Just a waiting game!

 

at times some gender much sooner, around 200UVs

here's the possible range: https://dragcave.net/view/nv6ej a still s1 vs aready s2 https://dragcave.net/view/S8FE5

So keep below 2000Vs AND below 180UVs to be safe

Edited by VixenDra

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

at times some gender much sooner, around 200UVs

here's the possible range: https://dragcave.net/view/nv6ej a still s1 vs aready s2 https://dragcave.net/view/S8FE5

So keep below 2000Vs AND below 180UVs to be safe

Just going on my experience. I have had the odd one or two stay S1 after the stated amount of views, but I would never advise anyone to go above what I've stated. After last Halloween, I set out to get the full set of them all and spent the year doing just that, with the views I've recommended. Never had one go to S2 with my strategy, and believe me, I've had far more than I want to admit to here disintegrate!  I don't know why some things obviously differ, I just know that I now have full sets of all zombies and my number counting worked very well for me so if anyone was to ask, I'd tell them how I got mine.

Share this post


Link to post

Man, you guys are so well prepared...I got lucky killed 5 dragons for 3 zombies

Never knew the zombie hatchlings trick, will have to remember to try next year!

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, quinney said:

Just going on my experience. I have had the odd one or two stay S1 after the stated amount of views, but I would never advise anyone to go above what I've stated. After last Halloween, I set out to get the full set of them all and spent the year doing just that, with the views I've recommended. Never had one go to S2 with my strategy, and believe me, I've had far more than I want to admit to here disintegrate!  I don't know why some things obviously differ, I just know that I now have full sets of all zombies and my number counting worked very well for me so if anyone was to ask, I'd tell them how I got mine.

Same, my hatchi goal is all done, I'm only missing 2 adults and I'll be done until the missing types get released:P
I just gave even safer numbers.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.