dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

13/38 Hatchies. It was going very well but then the last 13 tombstones all disintegrated in a row...! Yikes. 1 Revive. One repeat (2 ungendered Wyverns) but the rest were nice and all different. Would have liked a pygmy wyrm or Baikalas or Blancbacks, but none of those.

2/5 Adults so far. Really hoping for Wyvern or Drake later.

Blah.

All 5 adults disintegrated.

Hatchlings have had 1 revive and 8 disintegrates. No Zombies.

I thought odds were supposed to be boosted :(

Waiting for my kill slots to return later today to try again. Hoping for better luck then.

Update:

Finished off the hatchlings that died earlier in the week. Here's results so far... still disappointing.

1 revive (hatchling), 17 disintegrates (all 5 adults and 12 hatchlings), 1 zombie (hatchling)

Blah blah blah.... so much for better odds.

Edited by jesterboohoo

used my last 4 kill slots on hatchlings, did get no more, final result: 5/27 (less than 20% success rate) I´m as always very much disappointed 👎

here is my group: https://dragcave.net/group/13365

Edited by tjenni

My second 5 kills gave me 2 disintegrates and 3 adult Zombies, 1 Wingless (already have one) and 2 Undead Two Headed Sea Serpent (Baikalas) which I did not have yet and are also part of a bigger lineage, so YAY for those^^

I had at least 7 !! avoiding dragons doh lol (one double survivor even), but they are on the list for over-the-year tries. I'll get you guys, sooner or later ha!!

the two baikalas are in here, looking good :D  https://dragcave.net/lineage/1M942

The wingless was a plant before https://dragcave.net/lineage/VSh4C - and is a part of this, where I wanted to have Zombies or tombstones for all the upper G1, but it seems I have to work more on it^^ https://dragcave.net/lineage/BCJQ7

51 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

I had at least 7 !! avoiding dragons doh lol (one double survivor even), but they are on the list for over-the-year tries. I'll get you guys, sooner or later ha!!

I had NINE different dragons dodge in a row. I was less than pleased by that. :dry:

SOOOOOOO tempted to try my luck and attempt to raise up a few zombies now... though I ought to wait for tonight... * Sigh*

Just got a Shadow Walker adult Zombie- so my success is two hatchlings out of three and one for one on the adults- pretty good!

18 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

SOOOOOOO tempted to try my luck and attempt to raise up a few zombies now... though I ought to wait for tonight... * Sigh*

Do the odds of success stack? I thought anytime on Halloween had the highest success rate. I was just about to try mine...

2 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Do the odds of success stack? I thought anytime on Halloween had the highest success rate. I was just about to try mine...

You know! This is an excellent question because I had the idea they stacked... would be nice to know for sure!

1 hour ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Yesss ten bajillion years later finally have an adult and S2 of all types! 

Congratulations!

And I was just feeling good about finally having all the images unlocked in my encyclopedia! XD

Only had one kill come off this morning, the other 4 will be the afternoon.

Got this drake though! Drake is my favorite zombie adult so I'm quite excited, I also bred a baby from it.

I'm going to see if I can't try and breed a 2G from Halloween and turn the non-Halloween parent later. We shall see!

Here are my zombie stats for this Halloween:

12 total Kill attempts, with 3 dodging.

Out of 23 total zombie attempts:

2 Revived, 5 Zombified, and 16 Disintegrated.

Not as much success as last year, when I did it around 12:30 AM GT. Last year I got a whopping 14 dragons to zombify!

Still, got some cool new sprites 😃

WELL - luck at last.

About 20 (I forgot to count) hatchies that were left to die; 10 kills and 5 dodges.

4 new adults and 5 new hatchies. That is a change for the better, at least :)

1/5 from the ones killed on the 17th.

1/5 from those killed today.

I feel pretty good about that considering the kind of luck I have had before. I could have wished for more, but this gave me two new kinds so I am satisfied.