dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Just do your kills and hope for the best. I always get some Zombie outside the "best dates", you just need to groom a horde of Sacrifices and try not to get too attached.

6 hours ago, songwithnosoul said:

Personally I never skip any months, because you get ten kills a month and those are a limited resource I don't want to waste as they're the only way to get adult zombies. The chances aren't great, but they're better between midnight and 6 a.m. Dragon Cave time. It depends, though. Some people find the higher chance of failures highly discouraging and it just makes them hate zombie collecting. If that starts to happen to you, then definitely skip them. But you don't have to. Dragons do sometimes turn on these off-months. If you're serious about zombie-collecting, then I think it's better to go for it and see if you start feeling discouraged.

That's a good point re 10 kills and adult sprites. I guess I'll try it and see how it makes me feel :)

4 hours ago, Astreya said:

Just do your kills and hope for the best. I always get some Zombie outside the "best dates", you just need to groom a horde of Sacrifices and try not to get too attached.

I'm only attached to my private superlineage :) The rest is replaceable, I finally started to think after a decade of playing.

I don't bother with non 31sts because I prefer to only go for specific zombie types, which end up needing very specific breeds so I'll kill on 31sts and spend the other two months rebuilding the board. But, I did see someone's datasheet on revive attempts and on average regular nights (I assume midnight to 6 am) had about 1/15 chance and non-ween 31sts had about 1/10 chance, so the odds increase isn't very much anyway. Stabbing every time you can except for the months with 31sts is certainly an option especially if you still need the more common body types.

I just got a Baikala S2 and a S2 Levithian zombie! I stopped when the third try disintegrated!

I feel eager to give it try too, but my scroll is locked and I am unsure what happens if the hatchling gets revived succesfully to its dragon form - will it go to the AP then?

7 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

I feel eager to give it try too, but my scroll is locked and I am unsure what happens if the hatchling gets revived succesfully to its dragon form - will it go to the AP then?

Usually, it gets revived with 2 days left and depending on views, may or may not grow up instantly.

BUT, with a full scroll, I don't know, it would be curious to see what happens or if anyone knows what would happen.

Edited by Kiyoura

1 hour ago, Kiyoura said:

Usually, it gets revived with 2 days left and depending on views, may or may not grow up instantly.

BUT, with a full scroll, I don't know, it would be curious to see what happens or if anyone knows what would happen.

I wanted to find out, but had two disintegrations, so I stopped^^

5 hours ago, Astreya said:

I was totally tempted to try one revival today - and Yay! Eastern Two-Head Adult Zombie: https://dragcave.net/view/rZVTx

Congrats! I'm forcing myself to wait until Halloween to try. XD

I gave into temptation on a Xeno a while ago.  It disintegrated, of course.

As the Cheese I tried to revive yesterday decided to successfully come back to life, I decided to use the free kill slot to kill an Avea today - and as I just couldn't wait, I clicked "revive" and lo and behold: Adult Western Pygmy Zombie:  https://dragcave.net/view/5yTq5  (practically right with kid for my Zombie lineages)

Today I was feeling bored so I decided to try and create a Zombie... I settled on a Melismor since I had loads of them on my scroll. I killed it, success! I revived it again, and guess what? I succeeded! On my first and only attempt, I now have my first zombie! (I'm quite new to this game and I only joined in Christmas 2018)

link: https://dragcave.net/view/qDasY

LOGS.png

Edited by lunalamoon18

Wow, lots of successes! Im trying so hard to save all my revives for Halloween XD

8 hours ago, Astreya said:

As the Cheese I tried to revive yesterday decided to successfully come back to life, I decided to use the free kill slot to kill an Avea today - and as I just couldn't wait, I clicked "revive" and lo and behold: Adult Western Pygmy Zombie:  https://dragcave.net/view/5yTq5  (practically right with kid for my Zombie lineages)

I believe cheeses are no longer zombiefy-able: 

2 hours ago, Twimm said:

Wow, lots of successes! Im trying so hard to save all my revives for Halloween XD

I tried too a few days ago, but of course no success, so I stopped after two tries, too afraid to waste my fodder XD

3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

I believe cheeses are no longer zombiefy-able

Thanks for the warning!  I guess then I should not waste any kill slots for them any more and rather go for some other options.

I got a couple of hatchies, but stopped when the next disintegrated.

whoo it motivates me to see so many people succeeding, but i bet it will fail for me tomorrow, all five dragons, i am a very unlucky person 😕

Ok!!! It's midnight DC time. :'3

Adults: 1/5 Success, 4 Disintegrates

Welcome~ https://dragcave.net/lineage/PRlNv

Hatchlings: 16/32 Successes... if I counted right.

❤️ Yay~!!! 

Updated with my last kill for Adults.

😧 Ugh, I would trade my hatchling luck for more adult zombies...

Edited by Kiyoura

5/18 turned just now. 4/5 adults turned and now I have three identical pygmy zombies, Oops. :lol: