dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I haven't tried outside of Halloween for years now, but hey, I gave it a go and:

• 0 dodges
  • 5 kills: 5 disintegrates - 0 revivals

So absolutely no luck for me. Honestly I don't think I'll try outside Halloween very often. I like zombies alright, but they are definitely not my favs and I can wait a couple of years to have them all 🙈

HIya,

Question....trying my first batch of zombies, had 2 dodges, but managed to kill 5.  How do you guys store up so many kills before trying to turn them?  So, now I wait 14 days to try and revive them and hope they turn into zombies right?  If I timed this right, I killed them Sunday night, I should try to revive them on the 30th.

Kim/Meadbhb

38 minutes ago, Meadbhb said:

How do you guys store up so many kills before trying to turn them?

Hatchies are easier: you don't need to kill them, you can just fog them until they die, which doesn't take up kill slots.

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Hatchies are easier: you don't need to kill them, you can just fog them until they die, which doesn't take up kill slots.

Hiya,

Ohh, this is nice to know.  granted, I still so new, hatchies are hard to spare.  Had one frozen that I killed, just wanted to see what the process was.

Kim/Meadbhb

15 hours ago, Meadbhb said:

If I timed this right, I killed them Sunday night, I should try to revive them on the 30th.

I don't think the 30th is better than any other day for reviving. IIRC it's only the 31st that's supposed to be slightly better.

20 hours ago, Meadbhb said:

HIya,

Question....trying my first batch of zombies, had 2 dodges, but managed to kill 5.  How do you guys store up so many kills before trying to turn them?  So, now I wait 14 days to try and revive them and hope they turn into zombies right?  If I timed this right, I killed them Sunday night, I should try to revive them on the 30th.

Kim/Meadbhb

You don't have to wait 14 days that's only if you are trying to get max kills on the 31st of a month or Halloween.  every other day has the same low chances.

Make sure you revive them *before* the 14 days (down to the exact second) are up, otherwise the Revive option will be disabled.

Can we have a moment of silence for this Waterhorse?

I found it in the AP with 1 hour left. I usually don't take the risk with 1 hour ER eggs, but as an AP hatchling, I knew I couldn't let it be forever abandoned. It died no longer after. But this Waterhorse still had determination left in it, so I revived it. The hatchling couldn't handle the amount of magic, and its body decayed. It seemed like it had one and only one purpose only: to join the AP hatchling army. It's spooky, but its cause is noble

Edited by BlueLatios
Typos aaa

1 hour ago, BlueLatios said:

Can we have a moment of silence for this Waterhorse?

I found it in the AP with 1 hour left. Iusually don't take risk with ER eggs, but as an AP hatchling, I know I couldn't let it be forever abandoned. It died no longer after. But this Waterhorse still has determination left in it, so I revived it. The hatchling cannot handle the amount of magic, and its body decayed. It seemed like it has one and only one purpose only: to join the AP hatchling army. It's spooky, but its cause is noble

d'awww lol, but it sure is noble with those anchestors :D

24 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

d'awww lol, but it sure is noble with those anchestors :D

Whoa what? I thought it's a messy, I didn't know it's a Thuwed! Thanks for pointing that out (immediately renames hatchling). No wonder it has so much determination to the point that its body melted and it kept on living with the decayed body.

A pity even the hatcheries weren't enough to save it :( my first dead hatchling, and first zombified one out of the blue.

12 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Whoa what? I thought it's a messy, I didn't know it's a Thuwed! Thanks for pointing that out (immediately renames hatchling). No wonder it has so much determination to the point that its body melted and it kept on living with the decayed body.

A pity even the hatcheries weren't enough to save it :( my first dead hatchling, and first zombified one out of the blue.

don't take it too hard, it's still somehow alive and you saved it! And funny, cus of course I thought you had seen it is a Thuwed XD

Countless dodges

4 disintegrations

1 succesdfull revive

0 new Zombies

v,v

Now to the Halloween preparations ^^

Let's see.... 17th was the day to kill adults, if you want to kill again on Hallooween, right?

Edited by Belisar

11 hours ago, Belisar said:

Countless dodges

4 disintegrations

1 succesdfull revive

0 new Zombies

v,v

Now to the Halloween preparations ^^

Let's see.... 17th was the day to kill adults, if you want to kill again on Hallooween, right?

Yes.  Make sure to leave yourself enough time to revive them before they disappear(i.e. don't kill them right at midnight). 

8 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Yes.  Make sure to leave yourself enough time to revive them before they disappear(i.e. don't kill them right at midnight). 

Thanks for the feedback :3 Yes, I think noon might be a good time :D

My first attempt at making zombies....4 disintegrates 1 zombie hatchling,  Unfortunately, I'll need to wait for tonight to see what I got.

Kim/Meadbhb

27 minutes ago, Meadbhb said:

My first attempt at making zombies....4 disintegrates 1 zombie hatchling,  Unfortunately, I'll need to wait for tonight to see what I got.

Kim/Meadbhb

You can open the sorting menu to see your zombies. =)

8 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

You can open the sorting menu to see your zombies. 😃

I checked under breed and it doesn't show up.  Still a tombstone. 

Kim/Meadbhb

4 minutes ago, Meadbhb said:

I checked under breed and it doesn't show up.  Still a tombstone. 

Kim/Meadbhb

When you use one the drag and drop method of sorting, they show up, regardless of time of day(thankfully).

Hiya,

Found it!  No idea which one it is, looks kinda like the animal Luke Skywalker rode on the ice planet.  A tonton?

Kim/Meadbhb

2 hours ago, Meadbhb said:

Hiya,

Found it!  No idea which one it is, looks kinda like the animal Luke Skywalker rode on the ice planet.  A tonton?

Kim/Meadbhb

Probably a wyvern, maybe a pygmy wyvern, but probably a regular one.