dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

12 hours ago, Astreya said:

Out of curiosity - has anybody gotten a Zombie outside the visibility window? I always try during 0-6am Cave time.

I've seen other people say they've done it but I've never tried.

@Mangrit

Cool. Although I have to admit, I will likely stay with my 0-6am Cavetime time frame as it gave me one or the other success so far.

I've never tried it outside that window as well, the success rate is low during the night anyway.

Since the 31st, I've got two hatchie revivals (out of 3 total). If you count the revival from the 31st, I've had a higher success with reviving hatchlings than creating zombies.

Had a small batch last night... nada.  Well, I did get two revivals.

Tried for the elusive Xeno again this morning.  Lots of avoids and five disintegrates.

Oh, congrats! I so need a Baikala for my collection still, too!

Oh yeah, anyone zombied a market dragon yet? I hope it just has a cave/bred tombstone.

No success today: 7 dodges, 6 kills, 1 revival, zero Zombies

Hiya,

So, I'm trying to understand this zombie thing.  From what I'm picking up, you have to kill a hatchie or dragon in a six hour period?  What is that DC time?  12-6 am?  If so, I'm probably out.  I'm asleep at that time.  Is that also the time you can see your zombies?

Kim/Meadbhb

You have to kill the poor little thing up to 14 days before you want to zombify it. The 6 hour window only refers to the time you revive the dragon. It is DC time 0-6 am, yes. And yes you can see the Zombies then. But you can also see the Zombies all day on the 31st of a month, so there you have a 24 hour window.

Hiya,

Ohhh, that is going to be hard then.  I'm an hour behind DC time.  So, I guess the best day is to kill them so you can revive them on the 31st?

Kim/Meadbhb

You should start with the killing about a week before the day you want to use the revive action as the Dragons are pretty hard to kill. And be prepared that the message you get when you are successful is really heartbreaking. The revive action is possible as long as you have a gravestone on your Scroll, that is 14 days in all. But you can only revive a Dragon one time. That is, killing a revived Dragon again is a bad idea as this is final. No second chances.

Edited by Astreya

2 minutes ago, Astreya said:

You should start with the killing about a week before the day you want to use the revive action as the Dragons are pretty hard to kill. And be prepared that the message you get when you are successful is really heartbreaking. The revive action is possible as long as you have a gravestone on your Scroll, that is 14 day in all. But you can only revive a Dragon one time. That is, killing a revived Dragon again is a bad idea as this is final.

Hiya,

Okay...thanks!

Kim/Meadbhb

I just had an outrageous idea - has anybody ever tried to use a viewbombing attack to get hatchies killed fast for zombiefying?

Long time ago I tried to viewbomb some hatchies myself, but boy were they sturdy - they just didn't even think to die. But I wonder if it might work to stack up with hatchies and then post in the new release thread when there is a new release to let the viewbombers do their work as they just did with my scroll yesterday (although my hatchies all were completely fine anyway when I caught the attack). Plus - does anyone know if a hatchie that dies from viewbombing keeps up a killslot or not? I just noticed that viewbombed eggs don't cause a 24 hour wait before one can catch new eggs.

2/20 successful. I was JUST about to complain about how all the turns happen at the beginning each time, so you end up doing your last half frowning thinking none of them are going to turn, but my 3rd attempt and then very last attempt turned this time. For once I actually want to kill and revive again once my kills come back, but I can't because my adult fodders need an entire overhaul and I have nothing to kill 😛

Adult Pygmy Wyrm: https://dragcave.net/lineage/uWqm3

S1 Leviathan: https://dragcave.net/lineage/nm1QI

(1/3 adults, 1/17 hatchlings)

Fails since last successful day: 22

Days since last successful day: 31

3/34 with two revivals for me. The ones that I got are nothing special except that I've been trying for them for ages.

ungendered Wyvern hatchie

ungendered Two-Headed Lindwyrm hatchie

female Drake hatchie - I'm so happy about this one, it's my first Drake Zombie ever. 😍

No adults for me AGAIN but the good news is: I have until December to stock up on fodder since on Halloween I'm going to try for an adult Two-Headed Leviathan aka Baikala and an ungendered Adult both of which are harder to get for me so I'd like my chances high...

2018-08-31 Statistics

- 0/10 Fodders (5 Disintegrated, 5 Disappeared*)

* Disappeared from my scroll before I could take action

Past Statistics

Spoiler

2018-07-31 Statistics

- 1/10 Fodders (1 Zombified, 6 Disintegrated, 3 Disappeared*)

- x

* Disappeared from my scroll before I could take action (I missed by less than a minute!)

2018-06-30 Statistics

- 1/4 Fodders (1 Zombified, 3 Disintegrated)

- x

0/7 - one of the adults was successfully revived.

Going by the statistics of this thread, if TJ was evil he could make the entry requirement for the raffle after Halloween to create 5 Zombies :P