dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Ugh! I only had 9 zombie-fodder dragons right now, two were killed and then disintegrated, *seven* dodged.

out of 4 hatchlings, 1 Revival, out of 6 Adults 1 Revival, no Zombies again :angry:

6 adults, 4 dodged and two died... Disappointing!

I had 5 dead adults, all disintegrated. :-/

One kill slot will come back today, I hope one of my remaining two candidates will not dodge so I can try once more. But it looks like all the "breeding every male with every female so I get at least ONE 2nd gen with two Zombie parents" was in vain...

Edit:

One dodged, the other one (and last chance for this month) died and disintegrated.

Edited by Confused Cat

I tried 2 Baikalas today (adult and hatch) but both disintegrated, so...:(

I'm also eager to see them, I don't give up the hope the new sprites are already there, sprited and coded in, just nobody turned a Baikala yet:P *please let me be right*

I can't remember the last time I reported anything, it's just so discouraging when you get nothing or just 1 in plenty of tries and wasted dragons, rarish CBs included, that I'm just not into documenting... But today I'm curious about the possible new sprites so...^^;

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Attempted still in the night time idk if these things accumulate or not so I do that just in case.

Got 2/10 success, 8/10 disintegrated, 0/10 revivals. I never count dodges.

Striped River and Red-Finned Tidal turned, they were the 6th and 7th attempts out of the 10, both adults.

Edited by VixenDra

Only tried one, disintegrated. I don't feel like trying any more.

I was thinking about trying to zombify one of my Baikalas but I think I might wait until I have a larger collection rather than killing off the first 4 I caught.

Today, 1/5 dragons which died came out zombie (my Water Walker - Wingless.)

I got 2/10 adults today.

I'm waiting with hatchies till Halloween since the success rate has dropped for me.

edit: My toombstones disappeared almost immediately o.o

Edited by natli

2/5 turned! Both westerns and males because I wasn't thinking about what I was doing but I'm stunned...! :o

EDIT: and because I wasn't thinking about what I was doing, I accidentally zombified a lineaged dragon and that makes me extremely uncomfortable... whoops!

Edited by Tillian

0/10 zombies for me today. 1 revival with the rest as disintegrates. Sigh. (Add me to the list of those who tried and failed for Baikalas.)

If anyone's interested, I've been keeping statistics on my zombie attempts. Here's what 2017 looks like so far:

Overall - 83 dodges to 72 kills; 68 disintegrations* to 3 revivals to 3 zombies

31st only - 28 dodges to 20 kills; 37 disintegrations to 1 revival to 2 zombies

Not 31st - 55 dodges to 52 kills; 31 disintegrations to 2 revivals to 1 zombie

*Two were hatchlings who died naturally

The three zombies were a Skywing, a Chrono Xenowyrm and a Moonstone. The three revivals were a Brimstone, an Antarean and a Cheese.

(Congrats to those of you who've had better luck than me today, by the way!)

Edited by songwithnosoul

My bf tried 4 including 2 Baikalas (fails), but got a Western from Azure Glacewing. Doesn't want to kill a 5th dragon though, he hates that action's success description aside to general aversion to killing.

Turned Baikalas, come out, come out wherever you are... Where are you? :P

I had three slots.  Some dodged the knife but ended up with three disintegrates.

1 out of 4 attempts today, not a bad result. Of course the only success was the only sprite I already have. XD But I'm always happy to add to my little Zombie group.

Tried some more tonight, since I didn't use all my kill slots on the 31st. 3 dodges, 2 kills with 2 disintegrations. *sigh*

My first non-31st/non-Halloween zombie is... a Red Finned Tidal. https://dragcave.net/lineage/IBlKM

I was just killing it and reviving it to get it off my scroll and to feel like I tried, before changing my lindwyrm zombie fodder to Scripts or something. I'm so mad. Please don't change Tidals from lindwyrms.

Edit: cooled off and remade my plan for if they become amphipteres, it will be fine but it makes me hesitant to continue my current plan. I love my new zombie even if the uncertainty around her is bothering me.

Edited by Mangrit

Nononono where did that anxiety come from about Red-finned's ever changing from lindwurm? O_o they're my lindwurm breed and I've got 3/5 in all that fail pain Zombies are! D:

Everyone! I have a Baikala zombie!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/VT1xx

Second stage hatchie. Definitely a different sprite.

Reporting Zombification Attempt
Breed/type: Baikala/Two-Headed Leviathan
Kill date: 7 August 2017
Kill time (ET): ~1:00 am
Revive date: 7 August 2017
Revive time (ET): 1:00 am
Zombies visible: yes
Result: zombie
Dragon link: redundant

Edited by songwithnosoul

I mean, "leviathan" is what I'm calling it because there's already a category of non-two-headed leviathans for dragons that live in water. [Edit: and the zombie spreadsheet was already calling it that too! Added!] I don't know if that's the official name. It's definitely a new set to collect either way, though.

Edited by songwithnosoul