dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

If you mean DC Drake, one might have one, but the custom sprite for that breeding group comes later like the first post in announcement mentioned.

If meaning the Traditional Drake, then the picture in my previous post in thread showcases it beside the Western Dragon variant.

Oh I meant the dc drake, sorry for the confusion. Its just that Odeen said there are 8 zombie sprites, and since we know of 7 adult forms (including the wyrm on the announcement) I was wondering what the 8th sprite might be.

Oh I meant the dc drake, sorry for the confusion. Its just that Odeen said there are 8 zombie sprites, and since we know of 7 adult forms (including the wyrm on the announcement) I was wondering what the 8th sprite might be.

Lindwyrm would be 8th. No one just hasn't seen one yet.

So apart from the six sprites on Moonlightelf's image the missing ones are wyrm and lindwurm? Do we have any lindwurms besides blusangs and two-headed lindwurms in cave? What's the definition for lindwurm? Wings + front legs? Because blusangs seem to have two sets of wings, and two-headed lindwurms just one.

I would have expected pygmies and two-headeds as the missing ones. But the announcement says "Coming soon: zombies for other breeding groups". So maybe we get even more than 8 zombie subtypes, with pygmie, drake and two-headed zombies coming later?

So apart from the six sprites on Moonlightelf's image the missing ones are wyrm and lindwurm? Do we have any lindwurms besides blusangs and two-headed lindwurms in cave? What's the definition for lindwurm? Wings + front legs? Because blusangs seem to have two sets of wings, and two-headed lindwurms just one.

Papers, and in a sense, Seawyrm Pygmies also fall to Lindwyrm body type category.

And yes, front legs + wings in addition of serpentine body is definition of lindwyrm.

Once the DC Drakes, Pygmies and Two-Headeds come around with their unique zombie sprites, there'll be 11 subtypes of Zombies.

Edited by Moonlightelf

If it helps, I have paper and cheese zombies, and they have the same sprite as the western dragons.

This isn't mine, but I was clicking through this thread, and it looks like Lindwyrms are up!

See?

That looks scary! I want it on my scroll....

Also, the Tidals and Blusangs are now Lindwyrms in the Encyclopedia smile.gif Papers stayed the same.

Two-headed lindwyrms are confusing. I wonder what zombie they make since they are two types at once?

Edited by Ashywolf

Two-headed lindwyrms are confusing. I wonder what zombie they make since they are two types at once?

Hadn't counted that one, forgot about it! With it, there are 12 sub-types possible, with 8 so far having been loaded onto the site as far as I can see. Wyrm is the missing 8th one on the wiki due to no one having an Undead Wyrm yet; it is possible someone out there does but considering Xenos were released late June of last year (not much time from then till Halloween) combined with their high desirability and being rare, it's doubtful anyone does yet.

I'm betting the species (drake, pygmy and two headed) will decide the zombie sprite over the body shape.

Edited by Tango

user posted image

Now I see where the inspiration for the new western breed came from laugh.gif

I have dorsal zombie that now has wingless adult sprite and I can't remember what I killed to get the western sprite. When I turned them, zombies had old sprite and I must say the wingless is stuff from nightmares due to the missing limb so I will probably expunge it when I have more zombies (never thought the day would come when I could use this BSA). This year I am planning for a bunch of wyrms, lindwurms and leviathans.

Hopefully Sunsong Amphiteres will be changed to amphitere in the encyclopedia soon; they're simply dragons right now, which makes no sense for their body design.

I can't remember what I killed to get the western sprite.

Have you tried sorting by breed and seeing where it lands? It should be at the top of the breed it used to be.

Ha ha! I was going to link to my undead tidal, but xeph beat me to it. tongue.gif Here's a pumpkin (western pygmy), too, if anyone's interested: http://dragcave.net/view/V9Txv

Edited by dirtytabs

Yay I forgot about this thread too, I'm adding it as a reminder to myself. Are you guys going to be listing "best dates" for turning and prepping for this Halloween as well since .... there are so many new sprites for people to collect this year?

I guess I'm gonna drop these Zombies off in here, see how much this'll help:

S1 from Hellfire Wyvern (Wyvern)

S2 from Purple Dorsal (Wingless)

Adult from Mint (Wingless)

Blunas seem to be considered Ampitheres, if anyone wants to check if they have a zombified one.

Copper Dragons also seem to be properly displaying as Wyverns in the encyclopedia. Sunsongs, on the other hand, are still bugged.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Thought a form might be helpful if we want to test what zombie stats are like now that they can be made year round.

[b][color=blue][size=7]Reporting Zombification Attempt[/size][/color][/b]
[b]Breed/type:[/b] 
[b]Kill date:[/b] 
[b]Kill time (ET):[/b] 
[b]Revive date:[/b] 
[b]Revive time (ET):[/b] 
[b]Zombies visible:[/b] y/n
[b]Result:[/b] disintegration/revival/zombie
[b]Dragon link:[/b] (optional)

If you're unsure what the time was in Eastern, just check your action log. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thanks for the handy dandy form, Sock! I'll be sure to use it in 7 days, or when my newly hatched hatchy dies. Also will use it in a fortnight when my Kills are ready again! xd.png

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Breed/type: Vampire Dragon / Western

Kill date: August 14, 2016

Kill time (ET): 11:50 pm

Revive date: August 15, 2016

Revive time (ET): 12:00 am

Zombies visible: yes

Result: disintegration

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/f91TX

On mobile so I only looked through my Vampires for now, would have done 2 but the 19 gen messy one dodged >.>

Edited by DevilAngelWolf27

Tried killing 6 waters and xenos. Five dodged my attack, one was killed and then disintegrated. Ugh.

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Breed/type: White

Kill date: Aug 15, 2016

Kill time (ET): 12:38 am

Revive date: Aug 15, 2016

Revive time (ET): 12:38 am

Result: disintegration

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/aTPy9

Bunch of BBW's dodged

b]Reporting Zombification Attempt[/b]

Breed/type: vine/dark green hatchling

Kill date: 8/15

Kill time (ET): 12:25am

Revive date: 8/15

Revive time (ET): 12:26am

Result:zombie

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UQJGz

Also had the following disintegrate after killing between 12:24 and 12:26am: silver hatchling, two gold hatchlings, and another vine/dark green hatchling