dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

If I start killing my adults from today on, they'll still be able for revival at the 31st, correct?

Wondering if I should start already cause I don't know how hard it is to kill them 👀

1 hour ago, Cinspawn said:

If I start killing my adults from today on, they'll still be able for revival at the 31st, correct?

Wondering if I should start already cause I don't know how hard it is to kill them 👀

Well, first off, you will only get the same five kills as you would if you kill on the 31st. For you to get ten you would have had to kill some dragons on the 17th around 12 AM DC time. 

To ne, killing them now would be a waste of resources. I’d rather kill them on the 31st then revive them to see if I possibly get a zombie, instead of killing extras of a type I could get a zombie of. Also, if a revive is successful you get a kill slot back but you can not re-revive the revived dragon, so your best option is to release a revived adult.

So I would say just wait till the 31st to kill as killing isn’t difficult, though dodges can be annoying (once a dragon dodges you can’t kill it successfully for the next 24 hours).

2 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Well, first off, you will only get the same five kills as you would if you kill on the 31st. For you to get ten you would have had to kill some dragons on the 17th around 12 AM DC time. 

To ne, killing them now would be a waste of resources. I’d rather kill them on the 31st then revive them to see if I possibly get a zombie, instead of killing extras of a type I could get a zombie of. Also, if a revive is successful you get a kill slot back but you can not re-revive the revived dragon, so your best option is to release a revived adult.

So I would say just wait till the 31st to kill as killing isn’t difficult, though dodges can be annoying (once a dragon dodges you can’t kill it successfully for the next 24 hours).

Wait, that doesn't make sense to me. I'm aware of the 5 kill slots, I only have 5 adults to kill, too.

But if I wait till the 31st - and one of them dodges for 24 hours - I can't revive them on the 31st, so wouldn't that be a waste..?

What resources am I wasting if I kill them now?

and I'm still not sure if they're revivable on the 31st if I kill them today. XD Which was my original question.

1 minute ago, Cinspawn said:

Wait, that doesn't make sense to me. I'm aware of the 5 kill slots, I only have 5 adults to kill, too.

But if I wait till the 31st - and one of them dodges for 24 hours - I can't revive them on the 31st, so wouldn't that be a waste..?

What resources am I wasting if I kill them now?

and I'm still not sure if they're revivable on the 31st if I kill them today. XD Which was my original question.

I didn’t know you only had five adults. Knowing that, trying to kill them now would be a good option so you can keep attempting if one dodges.

1 minute ago, Whirlaway said:

I didn’t know you only had five adults. Knowing that, trying to kill them now would be a good option so you can keep attempting if one dodges.

Awesome, thank you! Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

2 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

Awesome, thank you! Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

Oh, that’s okay. And you’re welcome and good luck on those zombies. They can be very annoying, haha!

Okay, I'm gonna try to revive 5 adults tomorrow 😮 My best chances are at night (between 0:01 and 6:00 AM), correct?

Fingers crossed!

13 hours ago, Cinspawn said:

Okay, I'm gonna try to revive 5 adults tomorrow 😮 My best chances are at night (between 0:01 and 6:00 AM), correct? 

Fingers crossed!

On the 31st I don't think it matters as zombies are visible during the whole day, and that is what makes that time better.  However, I would personally stick to that time just in case as it couldn't hurt.

Edit:

Got a zombie Pygmy Wyrm:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/E8k5j

Also got three hatchlings(not wyrms), but I'll post them in the morning.

Edited by Nectaris

0/7 adults. No hatchlings because I don't see the point these days. I'm... miffed.

One successful revive (on a dragon I really didn't want!), the rest disintigrations. No zombies. Ugh.

2 dodges, 3 disintegrations, ugh. Congrats on the pygmy wyrms and thanks for linking them, hopefully I’ll finally unlock the sprite soon!

5/5 disintegrations :( so disappointing...

now to wait a whoooole month again ugh

or wait no, two even? cause June has no 31st?

0/5 Adult Zombies (killed 3 Baikalas for nothing...) disappointing as always (same with the Raffle)

at least I got 2 S2 Pygmy Wyrms... this and this

7 adults dodged the blade :huh:

I also managed to kill 5 adults this morning, and 1 turned zombie (so it wasn't an entire waste of time)

Maybe a bit luckier that some ^ 1/5, a two headed 🙂:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/BSSyI

One successful revive too, but I killed it again because I didn't know you can't revive a dragon which has already been revived once 😰

4/5 disintegrations and one successful revive. So no zombs on this end.