tyto_alba

What is/are your favorite book(s)?

1) the Valdemar books by Mercedes Lackey

2) the Brother Cadfael books by Ellis Peters

3) the Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis

The guild hunter books by Nalini Singh. They are amazing, but if you dont like 'adult' books, they are not for you........The hunger games books are amzing as well. Also a little known series that is good is by Elizabeth Kerner, the first book is called 'Song in the Silence', if you have dreams of meeting a dragon yourself, this is the book for you. ANd a short story, also 'adult' that I can still remember every word to, shaken and stirred by Sable Jordan. I got it free on the kindle when I had one.

House of Night and Harry Potter and Eragon. I live in the bubble of wizards, dragons and vampires xd.png

Iheritance Cycle, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harper Hall Trilogy, Warriors, Redwall, Seekers, Survivors, The Black Stallion series etc and so much MOAR! xd.png I just love reading whatever catches my eye! [That's how I got into most of my books] Double xd.png

I heard the redwall series is great.

The Redwall series is great. I'd recommend them to anyone who likes fiction/fantasy.

The Harry Potter series since it was my first love as far as book series are concerned.

A Song of Ice and Fire -brilliant books. Now if only the 6th one would come out soon.

The Noble Dead - It is a vampire series I actually like. It is actually set in a fantasy setting(sorry, I don't like the myriad of stories set in modern times).

Temeraire - The Napoleonic Era with dragons! Although the latest books haven't been as much to my liking, I still like them, and the first couple of books are just wonderful!

A Song of Ice and Fire

The Malazan Book of the Fallen

Discworld

Skullduggery Pleasant.

Hunger Games.

Discworld.

A lot of what I read seems to be about magic O.o

I really enjoyed The Blending series by Sharon Green. If you like books about magic, check them out! (Although, there are some, umm, adult themes especially as the series progresses. Probably PG-13 at least xd.png )

Of course, I loved Harry Potter too biggrin.gif

The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch. I like it so much that I'm re-reading the series. I never re-read books xd.png

There are others, but this is definitely my top one. I just love how he(I think it's a he blink.gif ) writes. It's so funny! laugh.gif

Edited by Erica8798

The Inheritance Cycle or the Eragon Saga whatever you want to call it, I read the first Hunger Games book and now I want to read the 2nd but so far it's extremely good series

The Gap Cycle by Stephen Donaldson

The Hunger Games trilogy was good as well

1. Dark Series - Christine Feehan (mock the paperbacks all you want, it's an epic universe)

2. Warriors

3. Song of Ice and Fire

4. Earth's Children - Jean M. Auel

Divergent...

although of course I love Harry Potter and Hunger Games and Percy Jackson and all those good stuffs. biggrin.gif

I have a whole list ;^_^

• Vampire Academy
  • Hunger Games
  • Song of Ice and Fire
  • Warriors
  • Gallagher Girls
  • Heist Society