Harry Potter

Guardians of Ga'Hoole

Warriors

Lord of the rings

catcher in the rye

of mice and men

beowulf

the "Gone" books

I love lots of books. Picking one favorite is way to hard. But some that are in the amorphous top ten list:

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - I love the whole Chronicles of Narnia series, but that book is my favorite among them.

Ivanhoe - Sir Walter Scott. His books can be boring at times, but I really love them, this one in particular.

The Dragonback series - By Timothy Zahn. He's a sci-fi author, a really good one. I've been going through all his books lately. (Courtesy of my state's awesome inter-library loan system.)

The Lord of the Rings - Love those books.

And I could probably go on all day about all the great books I have read, but we'll stop there for the "best ever" books.

I recently read the first book in Kristen Britain's Green Rider series. It was really good and I am eager to read more in the series. I haven't decided yet, but it could deserve a place in the top ten.

So far I'm liking the Inheritance series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr)

I liked the Hunger Games series a lot, and the Series of Unfortunate Events

I can't read LOTR, my mind won't process the words fast enough to make a mental image. But I like the movies laugh.gif

Anything by Steinbeck. Also, Paper Towns by John Green is good.

EDIT: Rereading the Inheritance series before I buy the full set when the final book comes out. Paolini does a nice job with his descriptions.

Edited by Lila

The Hunger Games (just book 1. The others were good, not as good though.)

Harry Potter (extremely well written series that deserves its critical acclaim)

Animal Farm (amazing. Just amazing.)

Ender's Game (ahhhhhh!)

I'll think of more tongue.gif

I don't have one favourite book, but I enjoy reading:

Skellig by David Almond

Michael Strogoff by Jules Verne

Any good spy novel / political thriller / whatever people call them

Any good books based on TV series I like

-pulls out list-

1. The Inheritance Cycle --Can't wait for Inheritance to come out Nov. 8th!!! wub.gif

2. Maximum Ride --Waiting until Angel comes out in paperback before I read it and it's killing meeeeeee... sad.gif

3. Percy Jackson --Loved it~

4. Heroes of Olympus --Didn't know how good a sequel to Percy Jackson would be but it doesn't dissapoint me!

5. The Immortals

6. Fang

...There's probably a lot more but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

I think my favorite list looks like this at the moment:

The tears of Artamon - I've never read anything that's as good as that fantasy series before. No words I know can describe how awesome it is.

The black crystal - It's not as good as the one above, but still... It's awesome.

Harry Potter - Well, I guess most of you know what makes that one so awesome.

The red cardigan - I love ghosts, that's it. Nothing more to say.

The chroniclers of Narnia - Same comment as I have on Harry Potter, lol.

And I really need to borrow LOTR from my bro asap so I finally can have something to say about that series too... o: And the other fantasy series he loves... I don't remember its name though.

I absolutely love all of Stephen King's books (or at least those I've read). Especially Carrie (which made me cry even the third time I read it), and Duma Key. I'm reading Needful Things and the fifth book of Dark Tower, loving both so far.

And some sci-fi short story compilations. I won't list them all since I've read many, but my favourite authors include Ray Bradbury or Isaac Asimov.

Also, I tend to like random books I get mostly from my mom or grandma. Such as one which has the German title "Wegelagerer", no idea what the official English translation is. Horst Bastian wrote it.

I love the "Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. I really laugh a lot reading the series! It's so amusing and well written.

My favorite book are Warriors, Guardians of Ga'hool, House of Night and Eragon. This books are so fantastic, I read they again and again. laugh.gif

My favorite book are Warriors, Guardians of Ga'hool, House of Night and Eragon. This books are so fantastic, I read they again and again. :lol:

I love the House of Night books. I got the new one on Saturday, and I'm going to start reading it at school tomorrow. ^3^

I feel like an old-timer, but I really liked Jane Eyre. xd.png

I guess I don't really have an ultimate favorite book, but I really loved a book I read recently called The Vast Fields of Ordinary.

I cant choose a favorite book. I love so many of them! But I do like and love the Hunger Games,Maximum Ride series,and Warriors Another series I love is Harry Potter,but it took me forever to finish it tongue.gif

Have to pop in and post about a book I just read called After by Any Efaw. This book is absolutely amazing. Wonderfully written with a heart-wrenching storyline and characters that are so unique, it's breathtaking.

After is about a teen named Devon Davenport who sinks so deep into her denial, the truth becomes buried in her mind. She dumps in a trashcan a baby she denies to have been pregnant with after giving birth, alone, in her apartment bathroom. The book follows Devon through a week in a juvenile detention center, and through her trying to recall the truth about That Night. A true page-turner, this book will leave you shocked.

This will be a book I read again and again. <3

-the Temeraire series ( i Always spell his name wrong .... poor temii)

-Angelology

-American gods

-i am number four

-the power of six

-Percy Jackson

-the picture of Dorian Gray

-The dresden files

-house of night series

-the hunger games

i could go on like this forever. but i will stopp for now did probably forget at least four books i adore hahaha,

Definitely the whole Wheel of Time series. Took me a whole year to read all the books and the last book hasn't been published yet but it's one of the best book series I've ever read.

The Harry Potter series, definitely. Eragon is also a big favorite.

My favourite book of all time is Watership Down and I doubt that's going to change any time soon.

Other favourites include Catch 22, The Time Travellers Wife and The Dragonriders of PERN series.

Hm... so many books so little time

-Harry Potter

-The Sight

-Fire Bringer

-House Rules (all Jodi's books)

-Dragon Heaven (all Robin Hobbs books)

-The Wind in the Willows

-Tomorrow when the War Began

And so many more I'm just starting to read the Pern series, theres so many, which isthe first one?