Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Just so Dash and Khay can know, I am babysitting this Sunday, the 23rd, and so all my attention must be on the little brats kids. Their parents will most likely come back to get them around 5:30pm PST but possibly not until after 6pm. And they're getting dropped off at like 6:30am -_- Kira should not be awake at that time. Anyways, just wanted to let you know.

Edited by Kira1

This is a question we've been getting a lot so to answer it here, if you see an RP that was critiqued by another person taking the approver test but their time is up, you can take it on as your own instead. If the person is currently in approver testing too, don't butt in. So, if they are done, it's free domain for you to take over o3o

Oh bleep. ^^' I was critiquing a couple RPs left over from my approver test and Kira jumped in. I kind of took offence and requested I continue on my own. Sorry Kira! If you'd still like to critique those RPs, go ahead. I shall stumble off and find others to critique. :3

Edit: Lib has also taken Grayscale, but that's okay. happy.gif I am second priority now as for selecting RPs to critique.

Edited by Hollyleaf

Well, Kira finished her approver test (according to the first page) so I guess both of you can critique those. =3

Oh jeez. Holly, if you want Grayscale, be my guest. I was just going with what I was told >.<

Perhaps we could amend the rule a bit, asking the prior approver that was working with them before taking one as your own? To see if it's okay with them?

Yeah, don't worry about me anymore. ^^ I'll just pop in every now and then to check on RPs that are on the third and second page. If there's someone taking their approver test who is critiquing one, I'll leave it alone~

Okay, how about us people who did the approver test and are still critiquing the RPs will bow out if someone currently doing the approver test wants it. Then the finished ones can just pop in in any RP that hasn't been taken and help out the main critiquer. We'll have different opinions on stories and overall, I think it will make the RP better. Good plan, yush? :3 We all work on RPs we like or think need a little more support and we get more RPs ready for approval. smile.gif

@Lib: As you've started it for you approver test, feel free to continue. There are still many RPs out there that need critique. I can always find another to work on.

Okay, how about us people who did the approver test and are still critiquing the RPs will bow out if someone currently doing the approver test wants it. Then the finished ones can just pop in in any RP that hasn't been taken and help out the main critiquer. We'll have different opinions on stories and overall, I think it will make the RP better. Good plan, yush? :3 We all work on RPs we like or think need a little more support and we get more RPs ready for approval. smile.gif

Agreed/sure. smile.gif

Would I be able to retake my test starting today, please? Hooray for an end to midterms~

Would I be able to retake my test starting today, please? Hooray for an end to midterms~

Done ^-^

...and my testing is up! happy.gif

It was fun, even more so than I'd hoped. Good luck to the other applicants!

~LadyNatasha~

Well everyone, throw a congratz at our new approver-to-be~

*claps for LadyNatasha*

Nice job and I look forward to working with you in the future.

happy.gif Not that I'm saying everyone else is bad [i personally need a lot more practice], but I kind of thought Lady was going to be an approver from the start. Just my opinion. Her critique is very solid and clear, with all the official explanations. :3 Congratulations!

Alright... I need critiquers on The Flux... Hey, does anyone know about the mod applications, who got 'em and all?

If you need an approver, PM Khay, me, LadyNatasha, or soupnazi~

Also, with the mod applications, you'll just have to wait and see how things pan out just like everyone else~ We haven't gotten any new mods yet though.

I think I would like to become an approver since I think I would eventually like to become a mod. Even if I don't this time around, (which I believe I won't.... )

If I do this will just let me gain some experience. Anyway, i would like to become an approver. May I take 'To find a founder?'.... not sure if we can make requests.

If you want to become an approver, send the first application and we'll go from there.

/*late*

Edited by Dashidragon

Ooooooooooooooooh! Okayz Khay-Khay ^__^ Thanks for telling me.

So when do I start? I have had my tumor removed, so I'm just kinda sitting here in the hospital now. No more surgeries, knock on wood. biggrin.gif

Edited by lycrawaterz14