Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Ah, okay, well I started on some RPs last night 'cause I was in a mood to work on that stuff. >w<

Oh, I have a question: what do we do if an approver in testing has already started critiquing an RP? Is it okay to jump in on the critiquing if more is needed or what? 'Cause there's only three pages of unapproved RPs to go through...

Edited by Kira1

xd.png There may only be three pages, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any RPs.

=) If it is an approver in training who is past their date, sure, continue there. If they are actively critiquing it, it'd be best to leave them to that RP. xd.png

I must say, there are a lot of RPs whose OPs are inactive, and the ones who are active are mostly taken. At least Holly's and my two weeks are almost over.

Sadly, we can't do anything to change that. Anyone who is taking the test has the right to wait to take it until the environment in the unapproved is more favorable to their chances, but we can't make members make new threads or make them be active. In the end, it is up to the tester to decide when they take the test. Me and Khay can't take responsibility if they decide to take it when there are no RPs to be approved~

And if we are finally getting to the point where the majority of active RPs are being worked with, that's a good thing, not a bad thing. It means the job is getting done.

Well, I wasn't asking you to change anything. I was just wondering what I should do. When this approver test started up we were assigned RPs.

And yes, it is a good thing that the job is getting done. ^^

Yes, I know. smile.gif

Hmm, perhaps we could allow two approvers-in-training are working on an RP? I recall a question in the first test about working together... it may have meant the approver vs OP, but what if there were two people working on it? One person could catch errors the other can't smile.gif But then again you wouldn't be able to see the approver IT by him/herself... eh, I'm just rambling.

LOL I didn't even see your question Kira; I wasn't even remotely referring to that~ I was talking about Stunningfire's comment. And as for the working in teams thing, that's your decision. You are perfectly free to group up with another approver and work with them if it pleases you. This test is completely freeform. You can try approving just about any way you want, as long as you aren't rude of course xd.png The main goal is for you to take the reins and decide for yourself, so yes, group approving is fine if you want to roll that way and you can find someone willing to work with you. And whether you jump in is your decision too. It's not necessarily a good or bad thing.

EDIT: And Khay already answered your question. Don't mind me. *scribbles out her answer*

Edited by Dashidragon

LOL oh I see how it is Dash, just ignore me. (jk ily)

And I have another question. What rules do we go by on this forum when it comes to capitalizing "dragon(s)"? I am most confused when it comes to seeing "Fire Dragons", "Twilight Dragons", and "Dragon Riders" only next to come across "dragons". owo

Er... I believe I'm done my two weeks. >_> What a dismal amount I've managed to finish... I guess most of the blame is on me, but then again, the OPs have a life so they couldn't make it online to reply to my critiques. :3

@Kira: Hahahahaha. It doesn't really matter. I figure as long as they keep it consistent throughout the RP (either capitalizing dragon all throughout the RP or not) it's no big. As for Dragon Riders, that should be capitalized because it is the title of a group of people. It's also fine for those others to be capitalized because they are refering to a race of dragons, but as long as the person isn't doing this:

The dragons were the coolest Dragons in the world of dragons. The Dragons could breathe fire and other cool dragon stuff. Cause they are Dragons,

See, when they randomly switch capitalization, that's what causes problems.

Erm, I believe my test is done... do I just PM you guys the RPs that I've critiqued? (There's one I haven't PMed that I *think* is ready for approval...)

Oh, well, the one you submitted today wouldn't count, but I can look over the one you submitted on the 16th tomorrow. If it passes, you get one approved towards your total~

Hi all,

I've been reading over the posts and it seems that sometimes there are a lack of RPs for in-training approvers to work with.

If y'all wanted, I could make a 'Test RP' with random spelling/grammar errors throughout made specially for testers, and delete it when I'm done with it (or someone else could: just an idea).

I submitted my level one test recently, and that's when I got the idea. Any comments?

Er... Dash? Are you just busy or did you forget? :3 I finished my approver test four days ago. ^^'

I updated the first post Hollyleaf just a second before I saw your post so I guess I ninja'd you. xd.png Anyways, we have three open spots now. And LadyNatasha, no need to make an RP unless you want to. We have no need for people to make test RPs ^__^

Are we allowed to take the test again? (Not, like, next week xd.png I mean if we go off and improve our grammar skills, think we're ready, in another two months or something...)

Ditto, Stun. Derp. Not to mention I just had to start when school started and everything was so confusing and more homework, etc. Maybe if we could try during summertime, maybe? |D

Hey I have a question. My RP was being critiqued, and now that my approver has failed her test, will it be continued to the next potential approver?

Sorry lycra ^^" I can continue RPing it if you'd like, as the current approvers in-training seem to already have chosen their RPs. I guess I haven't been checking up on the unapproved section, that's all.

Nevermind~ I guess Kira's critiquing it for you =3

I've seen another case with that, and I guess you'd just have to wait until another approver/mod came along.