TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

D: I just saw an ALT VINE go through the AP, and it got snatched from me T_T, to bad I'm epic-locked.

\(- _-\) I thank the Creator for this almighty bounty.

Of course they're going to be a permanent addition! They wouldn't be retired anytime soon. Although whether they're rare or not I have yet to see.

A binary lineage better come from this. x3

Yeah, I was going to grab new eggs, but I ended up with a black and a bluna. Just hope these eggs won't be too hard to get later. |D

I clicked the bluna egg you got in the AP right before you got it xd.png Got the "Unfortunately you are not quick enough" message.

If the really hot eggs are what I think they are, I am a very happy Umbee right now.

Edit: Hey first post on page TEN.

Edited by Umbee

Would someone please put my mind to rest that these will be 1) common, and 2) therefore around a while, since I don't have my usual egg-catching computer anymore and it'll be a while before I have something comparable? I'm miserable. Thanks in advance.

<-------- *is also seriously in need of a life*

Edited by blackdragon71

If the really hot eggs are what I think they are, I am a very happy Umbee right now.

Ooooh me too. VERY happy indeed. happy.gif

Trying to grab me some of the new eggs, but i'm getting major laggg! Same three eggs are sitting in cave for me and I cannot get any. Now it won't load at all, I really hate my internet.

Who will get post 10 on page 10?

DUNDUNDUN.

Oooo. Good question. Du-du-dunnnn!

Have spent 2 hours stalking the AP, not much to show for it.....

EDIT: Nuuuuuuuu post number 9, one off T_T

Edited by 98hime

I don't know, since we're only on page FIVE, by my count. Increased posts per page FTW.

Somehow I forgot about something like this happening. Again I am unprepared, though I'm now officially unlockled. What's more awesome is that I have my full CB red set, so no confusion for me :3

Trying to grab me some of the new eggs, but i'm getting major laggg! Same three eggs are sitting in cave for me and I cannot get any. Now it won't load at all, I really hate my internet.

It's not your internet. I've been loading this one page for four minutes.

DUNDUNDUN.

Considering you could hax it to make it yourself, it seems quite likely that it will be you.

DUNDUNDUN.

Detpends on how one has pages aligned biggrin.gif

... or am a the lonely freak who sees this as page 5?

You have just won the game. =o

And I feel sorry for you, blackdragon, but I don't think that will be confirmed anytime soon D:

I don't know, since we're only on page FIVE, by my count. Increased posts per page FTW.

And here's your 10-10 post.

CONGRATULATIONS, you win...nothing.

o I know!

sigh

And here's your 10-10 post.

CONGRATULATIONS, you win...nothing.

The irony. It's killing me.