TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I can't catch any Ember egg this noon, it can't be an uncommon right? ohmy.gif

It's not uncommon, just new--everybody's rushing to snag them right now. smile.gif

By the way, I am curious as to how people "Knew" this was the Ember dragon from the egg, given

user posted image

That was their hatching sequence until a few weeks ago.

I'd like to say without creating drama that I like the old 2s hatchie, but I'm not saying it's best compared to the new. If we had this or that, for me would be the same. About the other old sprites, I like most the new ones, specially the egg.

Gah...finally unlocked, ran to the cave to catch more harvest eggs, and no eggs because of the huge mountain of eggs in the AP. >.< I hate that...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TNcO

They breed with rares.

Yes! Thank you! Now I can't wait until mine grow up, so that I can try breeding. biggrin.gif I only managed to get one harvest, but I have four embers, and I've influenced them for two pairs. After I finally unlock, I need to go hunting for harvests. smile.gif

Yay! the cave is finally unblocked and I've managed to snag another Harvest and another Ember...I'm well on my way to creating my little army! smile.gif

I might grab a harvest egg when my white egg hatches and breed it with my vine when it grows up.

White egg should hatch in: around two days and 10 hours

Ember egg should hatch in: About 3 days and 12 hours.

Electric egg should hatch in : About 2 days

Pink egg should hatch in: 2 days and 8 hours (Pink egg will be used for killing, I have my reasons)

Has anyone noticed the spelling error in the Ember dragon description?

Incredibly, not increadibly

Yes. I posted it in the grammar patrol thread days ago, but it has yet to be fixed.

My hatchies gendered and two of them will grow up in a view hours. I`m really happy that I catched the dragons. biggrin.gif

My first two Embers gendered, one male and one female, and a third hatched. ^^

Well, I've got two Embers and one Harvest, but I'm blocked up with a Tan Ridgewing. So they need to get hatching.

Technically I could breed but I think our AP has enough problems as it is.

My female Harvest just grew up and the male will tonight, and I've just picked up another Ember and will be getting another today

So happy that it seems I (and others also less speedy) should be able to pick up at least another pair of each prior to the time we'll need to start saving room for anticipated Halloween dragons!

Thanks again, TJ and spriters - another fabulous Release!

They're turning up in the AP - as hatchlings too.

What's irritating is that I have four eggs. One of them is bred. If I'd left off breeding until I'd caught four eggs I could have five eggs.

Like I said, technically I could breed an egg but I'm unlikely to get one I want and our AP is way over-stuffed.

And I NEVER use Earthquake.

Edited by Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Aaah... I feel so silly for not remembering these. I thought pumpkin dragons were called Harvest dragons, though. o3o

*shrug*

My first Ember and Harvest dragons have just matured. They are both female. While they are both beautiful, I think I prefer the look of the Harvest dragon more. It's buttery rich colors are accented perfectly by the green stripe running down its back.

Thanks once again to everyone involved with their creation. smile.gif

I will close this as members have adult dragons now.