6TheTheif

Halo

Ah Halo. I rember when it was all i would play. Then i went totaly hardcore and playied Team SWAT. One shot kills you had to be really good at that game and that i was i could snipe some across the map with just a poistol head shot. Oh and Snipeing man i could snipe any one period. I was so good with the Spartan laser I used that for snipeing serousiesly it did. I was so epic with the spartan laser no one had veicals in the air or ground when i had the laser. Then My skills went down because of Modern Warfare 2 came out and i started playing that. Now i am totaly subpar. But my Snipeing hasnt really gone dwon tho.

I played SWAT on the Halo:Reach Beta and LOVED it. The DMR seems more accurate than the BR and just more useful. I actually did pretty well.

I missed the beta :<.

Stupid lack of an xbox >.>, though I played swat in 3. That was fun, I think it was during the special thing bungie did with awesome gametypes.

/preordered Reach :3

I think that $30 of the $60 I paid was for forge. $20 for campaign and $10 for multiplayer.

/will have a playdate with forge world

Forge world, can anyone say nerd heaven?

*retreats to re watch the video*

Oh my god, I've been waiting for a thread like this.

I love Halo! My brother is way better, but it's still good fun.

I'm only up to the third level of "ODST", but I'm planning to finish it...eventually.

I like Buck. ^^

As for the other games, "Halo two" is probably my favourite. I quite liked the Covenant perspective. =)

And "Reach" is going to be awesome. I can't wait!

Oh ODST was epic. I preorder and got sargent johnson. But i loved the ODST stoy mode. But it got tireing after playing like 10 time with in the first 2 weeks it came out. I got it before most of my friends so i playied it first then all of my friends got it later on and wanted me to go thro it with them because i had already gone thro it.

How not to get jacked? Well, I generally just ram people. If they don't time it right, they get squashed. =)

I've only beat my brother about twice (in "Halo three" slayer). And one of those times, I'd changed the settings so that you got three points for killing yourself.

He didn't even notice until I won. xd.png

When me, him and our stepbrothers used to play "Halo two" slayer, though, I won heaps. When there are more people playing, it's easier to set people up.

ODST is pretty cool, although I can't imagine it would be much fun playing it overandoverandover again.

Edited by Thorn

on the contrary.... odst is probably my fave game in the halo series atm..I really enjoy the free roam option and the missions with the banchees and stuff..

i do have to say though... is it because im a girl that my halo learning curve was steep.. like im pretty good now but omg for the first 4 months i was playing i couldnt get above four kills in multi.. now i can do a ton better than that but ive been playing for like a year plus a lil bit

Halo is kinda hard, but once you get used to it, it's fun. I never learned to sneak around though. I always get caught. And then killed. But anyway, I don't really know what I'm good at. I've been partial to running in and shooting.

I love needlers, because I tend to panic. So it's good to have something that can home, a little. ^^

I've discovered how truly easy it is to evade needlers, and since then haven't used them much. My weapon of choice is the BR with an AR or pistol as my backup.

I missed the beta :<.

Stupid lack of an xbox >.>, though I played swat in 3. That was fun, I think it was during the special thing bungie did with awesome gametypes.

You'll like it better in Reach - the DMR is WAY more accurate than the BR. I love needlers and I'm actually good with them, I just wish they were more accurate.

Let me tell you how much I LOVE the needle rifle biggrin.gif

Edited by War Pig Killer

You'll like it better in Reach - the DMR is WAY more accurate than the BR. I love needlers and I'm actually good with them, I just wish they were more accurate.

Let me tell you how much I LOVE the needle rifle biggrin.gif

Stop rubbing it in that I missed the beta :<.

And yeah, that's what I've heard about the DMR.

Actually, that's what I kinda dislike about reach.... The needle rifle. I havn't played the Beta, but I've seen lots of news on it. Needlers are meant to fire many little purple needles at once to stick your opponents. So unless the needle rifle, which shoots 1 needle per shot, has significantly more power than it's predecessor, it won't be very needler-like...

Just think - Reach comes out pretty soon. That's what I'm trying to get you hyped up for biggrin.gif I had a nerdgasm when I saw forge.

I'm in the process of playing through all the halo games on co-op mode with my boyfriend, just finished Halo 3.

Then it will be ODST and to wait for Reach. I'm certainly not into it as much as my boyfriend is (they're his games) but its fun enough. And plus, hes almost making me. He *really* wants me to like them as much as him lol.

I'm better at killing covenant than I am the flood for some reason, and I'm pretty decent at driving that warthog. That might be because he made me do the driving the last level of Halo 1 over and over again until I finished it though >_>

I'm better at killing covenant than I am the flood for some reason, and I'm pretty decent at driving that warthog. That might be because he made me do the driving the last level of Halo 1 over and over again until I finished it though >_>

Flood are annoying little things. My strategy with them is AR or shotgun. Depending on the range. Oh, and grenades.

I'm a Halo vet: I've played since I was thirteen and I just turned twenty-one. I have all the Halo games thus far though I don't play them as often as I should. Presently, I'm sitting on a 47/brig general (my boyfriend is a lower rank, I can prove it, just before I get snark about it) right now and really don't care what happens to my Halo 3 rank with Reach coming out. xd.png

The community makes me ashamed to even play the games...

Oh... kinda forgot. blink.gif I was in the Reach Beta... that was fun. If a little annoying with some glitches and people being all hurt feelings about me pwning them while cruising in a jetpack. dry.gif

Edited by BlacFyre

I never played much of the halo 3 live, so I think I'm only about a lieutenant or something pathetic like that.

I can't remember what rank i am.... Probably a Private. I suck at multi-player. Everyones always better than me...

Only reason I'm such a low rank is because I don't ever play live.