6TheTheif

Halo

Here, we shall discuss the Epic Halo saga. Games past and present, and the upcoming Reach. Discuss the Covenent, Master Chief, Arbiter, Machinima, and all else related.

Finish the Fight

Prepare to Drop

And Prepare for Reach.

Other then 2 and wars I thought they were bad. 2 was great and I haven't played wars but the rest I have played and I didn't like them. Reach looks interesting though but then 3 and 3ODST looked interesting too. I am tired of hoping halo fixes itself so my hopes for reach are low.

Other then 2 and wars I thought they were bad. 2 was great and I haven't played wars but the rest I have played and I didn't like them. Reach looks interesting though but then 3 and 3ODST looked interesting too. I am tired of hoping halo fixes itself so my hopes for reach are low.

I personally thought Halo 3 was awesome. ODST was fun too, and Halo Wars is pleasantly simple, but horrifyingly difficult once you ebcounter the flood. (How can infection forms destroy tanks?).

I havn't played halo 1 or 2 yet, but I'm thinking of getting them for PC.

I can't believe this topic wasn't already created. Halo is after all one of the biggest shooter games out there.

I've been playing all the halo's since Halo: CE came out. I've finished most of the campaigns on legendary, didn't bother with halo: wars, and have read the books. Besides star wars I think I know the most about the halo universe...go nerdy me.

But yeah, epic games are epic.

The reason I prefer halo to games like CoD is the campaign. I've never been one for multiplayer and I feel that the campaign in halo was more fun for me than the campaigns in any of the other shooter's I've played. Also, forge in halo 3...yes.

I really can't wait for Reach. Has anyone else seen or heard anything about forge world?

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1427669...orld_72310.html

I'm not drooling at all, I swear I'm not.

^^ this exactly, except the bit about drooling and reading the books and Halo Wars sucked it doesnt even deserve the Halo name.

I can't believe this topic wasn't already created. Halo is after all one of the biggest shooter games out there.

I've been playing all the halo's since Halo: CE came out. I've finished most of the campaigns on legendary, didn't bother with halo: wars, and have read the books. Besides star wars I think I know the most about the halo universe...go nerdy me.

But yeah, epic games are epic.

The reason I prefer halo to games like CoD is the campaign. I've never been one for multiplayer and I feel that the campaign in halo was more fun for me than the campaigns in any of the other shooter's I've played. Also, forge in halo 3...yes.

I really can't wait for Reach. Has anyone else seen or heard anything about forge world?

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1427669...orld_72310.html

I'm not drooling at all, I swear I'm not.

Halo 3 was actually meant for co-op story tongue.gif Though online multiplayer is bad for every shooter. No exceptions.

Halo Wars was a hit and miss game using RTS.

DYK that the needler was severely powered down going from 1st halo to 2nd?

Wasn't just the needler. The epic pistol from Halo 1 lost its scope and power in Halo 2 and 3.

It's been forever since I played halo 2 and 1, I should go back and replay them.

But yeah I did the co-op campaign in 3, bungie set it up well.

Wasn't just the needler. The epic pistol from Halo 1 lost its scope and power in Halo 2 and 3.

It's been forever since I played halo 2 and 1, I should go back and replay them.

But yeah I did the co-op campaign in 3, bungie set it up well.

Basic strategy

My brother=hardcore

Me=Easy

My brother + Me=Legendary

Have you ever stole a banshe from a free fall to your doom for the save?

No, but I've splattered my whole team, including myself, with my banshee.

No, but I've splattered my whole team, including myself, with my banshee.

Twas funny. Playing multiplayer on 2and I fall off the side. I start pressing the steel vehicle button because I saw it. I didn't think it would work I was just having a laugh and all of a sudden My guy kicks my friend out of the banshee and hops in. With that banshee I took the battle.

It was one of the few EPIC WIN moments you get in life.

Nice!

Too bad it was in halo 3 so you could try for recon -eyeroll-.

Nice!

Too bad it was in halo 3 so you could try for recon -eyeroll-.

It was luck. Pure luck. I happened to fall right as the banshee was in the exact position for me to steal it. I took the game because I am unnaturally good with a banshee.

Banshee's are always fun. It just seems that every time I get a banshee, someone who is /good/ with a rocket launcher/missile launcher kills me.

Banshee's are always fun. It just seems that every time I get a banshee, someone who is /good/ with a rocket launcher/missile launcher kills me.

HA HA I am like an ace. I once went head on at a guy with a launcher in a banshee.Just before he fired I fired and at the last moment did a barrel roll into another guy effectively killing two enemies. Which then put me in position to kill another person. Of course out of the banshee I pretty much suck.

Woah! The forge does look cool. Sadly, I probably wont get the game for awhile, i'm saving up my money.

Forge IS amazing. Although, it's relatively hard. I was on foundry making a big battle multi-player map, all the cunstructions my own, I was almost done, but things came up, walls fell down, windows fell out of the panes, warthogs wouldn't fit (although a brute chopper can fit perfectly in an open big crate), so i gave up on it.

But Halo campaign is fun. And I hate the flood. They are little pieces of popcorn with tentacles that infect you!

I prefer killing aliens to humans, and besides. I like listening to the grunts scream when i shoot them! biggrin.gif

And banshees are awesome. Althoug it's ussualy me who ends up trashing my banshees.

Unless it is story I know where they are and how to get there. If I think it will blow I go kamikazi and at the last momet eject. Land, get hurt, heal, grab a fresh banshee, and continue my rampage.

This was years ago though. I am probably really rusty now.

COD Black Ops all the way. Go on. Yell at me for being against reach. smile.gif

*Tiny little Magi-Dragon hatchling comes and roars at you in tiny roars*

Okay, there you go. If you like OCD ( laugh.gif Im joking) or whatever, thats fine. Although, i wish people would try other things before they say something is better than something else.

I'm REALLY good with the Banshees in Halo:PC's multiplayer. I know how to abuse their flight mechanics to take a sudden dive and then end up facing someone directly. I've never seen anyone else do what I do in a 'shee.

I love Halo Wars and it was my first real step into the RTS genre. I'm not looking back at Halo Wars though because I have both StarCrafts now, and Halo Wars just feels... inferior. Incomplete. You know?

I used to be that good. I knew exactly how to position myself so if I was faced with rocket launchers I could kill the guy and dodge too. To my friends I was rocket repellent as they could never hit me with one. I could take out a group of walkers with one missile. Once I was in a banshee the match was basically over. They could slowly whittle the banshee's health down but even then it was evem more dangerous as then I knew the precise moment to eject before I got blew up but low enough so I wouldn't die when I landed. Before they could realize I was already in another one. I was good.

Of course now my skills have rusted beyond repair.

I used to be that good. I knew exactly how to position myself so if I was faced with rocket launchers I could kill the guy and dodge too. To my friends I was rocket repellent as they could never hit me with one. I could take out a group of walkers with one missile. Once I was in a banshee the match was basically over. They could slowly whittle the banshee's health down but even then it was evem more dangerous as then I knew the precise moment to eject before I got blew up but low enough so I wouldn't die when I landed. Before they could realize I was already in another one. I was good.

Of course now my skills have rusted beyond repair.

I'm not good any more, and my skills only apply on the shoddy netcode of Halo:PC. I'm horrible with any other game or any other vehicle other than the banshee. I'm good at driving Warthogs though - I never flip.

I'm not good any more, and my skills only apply on the shoddy netcode of Halo:PC. I'm horrible with any other game or any other vehicle other than the banshee. I'm good at driving Warthogs though - I never flip.

I can fit a human tank in places you would think impossible. Like the level in game where you first got the tank. I dove through the entire tunnel with it. Past the blockers that were suppose to make you ditch it and all.

I've taken a banshee to kill the evil gorilla guy. That is always fun.

I wish I had my xbox back so I could replay them :<.

Ah Halo. I rember when it was all i would play. Then i went totaly hardcore and playied Team SWAT. One shot kills you had to be really good at that game and that i was i could snipe some across the map with just a poistol head shot. Oh and Snipeing man i could snipe any one period. I was so good with the Spartan laser I used that for snipeing serousiesly it did. I was so epic with the spartan laser no one had veicals in the air or ground when i had the laser. Then My skills went down because of Modern Warfare 2 came out and i started playing that. Now i am totaly subpar. But my Snipeing hasnt really gone dwon tho.