crazyloser13

Katy Perry

I like her older songs more.

ET sans-Kanye is pretty good, though. Teenage Dream was OK. Can't stand California Gurls, Firework, and Last Friday Night dry.gif

I love all her songs exept I kissed a girl- It was, and still is, extremely gross.

And she should NOT be dating Russel Brand- In my opinion he looks 10 years older than her....

I like Waking Up in Vegas, that's really the only song of hers I genuinely enjoy. I'm more of a classical type person, I guess.

Her songs are okay...but if you ever see her perform live.........o.O

Went to Vancouver for her California Dreams tour, she was pretty bad, yeah. But the show was very pretty indeed.

It was a while ago, but her performance of Firework at the Oscars was soooo terrible. I remember staring at the TV and thinking "my God, poor little kids, having to sing with someone with such an ugly voice".

Katy Perry. I mostly like her. I'd say I'm 99% a fan...I don't care for some of her songs, but then some of her songs I adore :3 I love Firework, it's an inspiring song, and Hot N Cold is so catchy and fun to sing <3

Plus I think it's adorable that she married Russell Brand! C:

I luuuv her my faves are: firework, not like the movies, pearl, hummingbird heartbeat, and last Friday night

These are the only songs of hers that I listen to lol: Firework, E.T., Hot n Cold, One that Got Away

I don't care much for this genre of music usually; it's just that the melodic hooks got me, line and sinker.

Katy Perry is an pretty good singer. But I only like a few of her songs.

Last friday night is certainly my fav xd.png

I like her. smile.gif Hot N' Cold takes me back. xd.png

My favorites are Teenage Dream, Waking Up In Vegas and Firework. Firework has a very nice message.

I Kissed A Girl annoyed the hell outta me though. I fear it only backed the opinion that lesbians are just "experimenting" and aren't serious. :b

I like her sing Firework, but other than that I haven't really heard her other songs.

Edited by Dragonrunner1

I'm not really a fan. In my opinion she's just another highly sexualized pop singer. Not to mention that Last Friday Night had a very bad message. Maybe I'm a prude, but I prefer music that doesn't idolize one night stands and excessive drinking.

I guess I'm in the minority, I totally went gaga over her with 'I Kissed a Girl'. I loved hearing it on the radio because it was bold and daring when most people would stifle a gasp if anyone talked about kissing someone of the same sex. Plus, that music video was hoootttt.

I also really enjoy the original E.T song. c:

I liked her better when she was first starting out, though. I would watch her blog videos on youtube and she would make me laugh so much. Now I'm slightly disappointed with her, but I don't hate her for it.

who loves her and her music. i love her so much i got her perfume and her cds. shes awesome. i may get the dvd part of me i havent decided yet. i seen it of course

She certainly has accomplished some catchy songs - I like the songs.

Not so much her as a person, I am past that phase in my life.

But kudos to you for having a rolemodel or idol. wink.gif