crazyloser13

Katy Perry

I didn't like her music at first, but ever since California Gurls came out, I've slowly grown to love her music. I just bought her new album tonight, and I love every song on it!

My favorite songs include Teenage Dream, Not Like the Movies, Circle the Drain, and Hot 'N Cold.

So what do y'all DCers think of her. Do you love her, or is California Gurls the vain of your existence?

I don't like her as a person.

She copied Hayley Williams style in the song "Hackensack" and a couple others.

But I like some of her songs. It's hard not to xd.png.

I like Hot 'N Cold and I Kissed a Girl. xd.png

I don't know much about her as a person, but her music is fine.

I love Katy Perry! She is a great musician and I love her taste for wearing food-like costumes on stage! I think it's awesome. I'm a big fan of California Gurls

Katy Perry is great. Not to mention she's pretty sexy, too. California Gurls video smile.gif.

"California Gurls" is ridiculously overplayed, but I'm not saying I don't like her. :3

Katy Perry is amazing, but I do wish they could play more of her songs on the radio (not "California Gurls", please; my cousin's playing it nonstop).

Katy Perry is... uh... well let's just say that I found her song "I kissed a girl" extremely offensive.

On another note, there is a girl named 'Katie Perry' in my class.

She's a bad singer, but her songs are very catchy. And her voice has gotten better, actually, compared to her previous album. I feel like all pop music is pretty generic, and Katy's not too much of an exception.

I don't like her voice or her as a person/her personality/stuff she says, but she has some moderately catchy songs. :I

I finally downloaded Teenage dream off iTunes...I like it, it's really catchy and the tune is cool. <3

I love Katy Perry! Her music is awesome, but some stuff of hers I'm not really a fan of.

I like her music, my favorite songs are California Gurls and Hot n Cold, but she seems to be going after the ****ty look. :\

Her songs are pretty good and catchy. I love Teenage Dream.

Katy Perry is... uh... well let's just say that I found her song "I kissed a girl" extremely offensive.

On another note, there is a girl named 'Katie Perry' in my class.

yeah, that song was just plain...yuck

I like hot n cold, and her new song (teenage dream) is pretty good.

I like her songs California Girls, and Hot n Cold biggrin.gif I also like Teenage Dream

I fell in love with her when she first came out. I loved her sass and attitude, not to mention how she dressed. It seems like she's slowly becoming just another pop star. I could handle California Girls, but Teenage Dream and ET are absolutely depressing.

& Russel Brand? SERIOUSLY?!?!

Don't know a lot about her personally, but I quite enjoy E.T. (without Kanye, anyway). Not much of a fan of her other songs, though Last Friday Night is somewhat growing on me.

Meh, I still prefer Gaga over her, and that's about all I can stand of the current pop madness.