Fortune86

RP Character Gallery

I just found prince's profile. I already talked him over with you at length and seeing his profile I have only two things to add

1. Congratulations on creating a bad guy who is not defined by taking joy in murdering people!

2. When you described prince as extremly beautiful in the RP I envisioned something other then the link you gave in your profile.

1) Thank you happy.gif

2)Prince can appear as whatever he likes (standard demon trick), but that one in the form is his standard one (although you can't really see his face). If he's too pretty he'll attract a little too much attention and it's best if he keeps a low profile (at least at first).

He only appears as a blindingly beautiful man when he wants to annoy someone or if the game is up.

Edited by Fortune86

Maybe, but I am still disappointed. I've looked forward to some eye candy and his true form doesn't qualify xd.png.

Okay jokes aside. I'd advise you to add that little explanation to his appearance, maybe even add a pic or two of his fake appearances. If I have to deal with prince in an RP it's unlikely that my charries will see his true form, so if I look up his appearance for reference that would be more helpful then an information my charries shouldn't really have acess to.

--------------------

I was about to say I liked Julius a lot, then I came across the part where he grants wishes and that sounded a bit too nice. I then used my highlighting powers.

Well done!

You WILL point out to players who consider taking advantage of Julius powers that they need to highlight his profile, though, won't you? I get why you didn't want to write it openly, but imagining I had found that one out after it already happened to one of my charries tells me I'd get exceedingly unhappy with you.

Anyways, it's a great profile and I'd have no reservations about adding him to Super School!

Edit: I just realized - no ressurection . Then I won't be able to use that sl for Moira sad.gif. I can't allow her to ask for her emotions because she'd keep them and I can't allow Cizzur to die if he can't ressurect him.

Edited by Laura-Lana

As an alternate picture, how about this?

Clicky

~~~

I'd always let people know via PM about the price they have to pay for a wish to be granted beforehand and get their persmisson. I admit I am loathe to leave it out in the open for all to see because the last few times I played as him too many people were 'suspicious' and 'untrusting' of a guy I had purposely created to be friendly and trustworthy.

~~~

I added restrictions to the wishes because I didn't want to make him too powerful. I can remove ressurection if you like though smile.gif

~~~

((Why is it so hard to find a picture of a blonde man who isn't 1) covered in tattoos, 2) armed or 3) a teenager?))

Edited by Fortune86

I love the picture biggrin.gif. And I can feel your pain. I've got the same problem with Tegan who's supposed to appear nice and charming. The first profile I created for him stated outright that it was a mask and that he loved manipulating other people and did things primarily to gain power. I think the current one works better but I can't keep my own mouth shut and am ruining the effect.

Edit: How about Fay from Tsubasa Chronicles? But I really love the picture!

Edited by Laura-Lana

Slighty tweaked Julius Wish power. Will add extra picture/s when Google decides it likes me again.

Orginal message:

I added restrictions to the wishes because I didn't want to make him too powerful. I can remove ressurection if you like though smile.gif

Ups... overlooked that. Yes that would make me happy biggrin.gif. High respect for being careful about his powers though! But if you want my opinion - The not changing someone elses feelings permanently is really a very good rule, especially if the effect stays but I don't think the other restrictions are absolutely necessary.

I think since the wish ability depends a) on someone else making a wish, cool.gif only one wish per person, c) the price that has to be paid for it there are enough restrictions on that power.

-------

After seeing your post:

Slighty tweaked Julius Wish power. Will add extra picture/s when Google decides it likes me again.

Yay! *celebrates*

Edited by Laura-Lana

Okay then. happy.gif

*Goes off to edit*

Akito: Wait what? You seriously going to let her make him even more powerful? Glad I'm out of this.

~~~

Actually do you really think it would be okay to let him hurt someone on anothers behalf? I mean, he could always ressurect them again with another wish, but if he gets banished before that...

Perhaps I should draw the line at actually killing them and just settle for some nasty injuries?

Edited by Fortune86

Fortune, Moira can harm or kill other people and she doesn't need powers for it. Prince is a demon, why shouldn't he be able to do that if someone asks it of him?

We have a rule about no godmoding though, so if someone asks prince to harm or kill another players character they will have to show they have permission of that player. Period. Doesn't matter if they use prince or a gun or whatever.

And Akito, yes exactly, I am asking Fortune to make him more powerful.

It's just that with most characters they have the chance to defend themselves. If someone wished someone else dead Prince just has to snap his fingers (kinda).

So yeah, permissions all round I think lol.

Edit:

Wish: Julius can use his ability to alter reality to help other people if they so desire, but he can only use this powers once per person. He can not grant the wish if it affects another person's free will, such as changing their emotions towards someone else.

This work?

Edited by Fortune86

I know. That's why it would be a bad ability if he could use it constantly without someone else wishing for it. And that would mean you'd have to explain each time someone really causes trouble for him, why he doesn't.

But he can't use it for himself and every one else who wants to kill someone needs to know about his power first, believe that it works, believe that someone who seems to be hero would agree to a wish like that and be willing to use the only wish they'll be ever granted for a deed that in 99 out of hundret cases could have been just as easily obtained by paying a professional assasin. In other words there are more then enough excuses why Prince won't use that particular aspect of his powers against PC's or particularily important NPC.

In other words I won't wonder why Amanda doesn't come running to Prince and demands he kill Cizzur when she wakes up.

Edit: Yes, works great! And gives him an aura of responsibiliy and high moral too, since the can't can be read just as well as 'won't' as 'is unable to'.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Just because someone says they are a hero doesn't mean they are :3

One of the reasons I removed Akito and Ai from this is because they would go running to Prince in a heartbeat, even if it cost them their souls. There was no way I could have them in the same RP and not have either one of them try to enlist his services.

I'm afraid that last bit there confused me. blink.gif

See Akito and Ai? Fortune loves you! But the soul thing wouldn't be a deterrent anyway since they don't know about that, right?

Ahm... what I meant is the power is not that dangerous because Prince can't use it for himself, nor can everyone else just start to kill abitarily.

That's why I mentioned Amanda. Cizzur just knocked her out brutally. It stands to reason that she won't love him for that.

Now imagine you write she wanted to murder Cizzur when she woke up.

I then don't need then to tell you you need to edit your post because if she wished Ciz dead Prince would grant that wish and that would kill my charry and thus violate the rules.

Her being furious with him doesn't equal her actually seeking out Prince and uttering that wish. There are a lot of conditions that have to be met before such a thing would happen, therefore in general we can act just like always and don't need to constantly censor our posts.

I hope that makes more sense now.

Thanks, I can understand it now happy.gif

And is this who you meant? I admit he is very cute, but he seems a bit younger than what I was hoping for.

*blinks* You have a point. He is not young, but the artist has drawn him youngish looking. Fits his personality.

Later he becomes more serious and the drawings show more clearly that he isn't a teen, but by then he has lost an eye.

He's still cute though. I might use him as a pic for someone else.

Thanks for pointing me in his direction.

Username: Laura-Lana

Name: Laura

Species: 1/4 Imp, 1/4 Dragon, 1/4 Greenelf, 1/4 Deathelf

Job: Nurse and Potion Maker

Appearance: user posted image

- At the moment you'll have to add a spiked slavecollar (spikes point inward to the throat not outward) and a brand in form of a handprint with claws.

Personality: Pacifistic, Naive, Compassionate and very, very lonely

Background: TBA

Last Seen: Splitting her time between working in the hospital on Dragonisle, running the potion shop and helping out in Illurions home, the powerful being who is the embodyment of pain and ecstasy. She adores Illurion but seems to be unable to understand that the point of becoming the slave of an evil immortal being is not to paint daisys and pink bunnies at his walls or free his prisoners and treat their wounds in the hospital.

To the consternation of Illurion's other slaves he seems more amused then annoyed with her antics.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Username: Fortune86

Name: Silas

Species: Faery / Unseelie Court

Appearance: At ten feet tall Silas is an impressive and intimidating sight, despite being thickly wrapped in a long black hooded robe that hides every feature. The only part of him that is usually seen are his hands and lower arms, which are covered in grubby bandages, each of his three fingers and thumbs individually wrapped, although they too are often hidden out of sight in his robe's many folds.

Stripped of his robe Silas is a monster beyond imagination. He is basically a giant skeleton with skin, there is no room beneath his hide for flesh, muscle or organs and every bone can be seen. He does not have any hair, lips or eyelids so he has a permanent stare and a nasty grin. His true size is nearly eighteen feet high, but he can bend his body and fold in on himself in ways that would make most people throw up, allowing him to neatly hide beneath his robe.

Power(s):

Growth: Silas can change his size, so he can shrink down to something as small as a grain of sand or tower above the tallest skyscraper. His strength is relative to his size, so the smaller he is the weaker he is and vice versa.

Silas must also drink fresh blood before he can grow or shrink. He can return to his natural size at any time he pleases, but he is forced back into it after 24 hours.

Insanity: Because of his faery nature Silas should not be looked upon by humans, lest a glimpse of him drive them mad. Even a partial view of his skin is enough to send a person into the depths of insanity. This is the real reason he keeps himself covered up when walking amongst humans. His voice also has a similar effect, but tends to paralyze instead.

The only way humans can defend themselves from this is by either being already mad or by having a supernatural heritage or protection. If they have fey, demonic, angelic, etc blood, they will usually recover after a few minutes to an hour, depending on how watered down the blood is. Pure bloods will not be affected.

Dimensional Travel: As a faery Silas also possesses the ability to move between the worlds and can go anywhere he likes, even taking others with him if he so desires.

Seal: Silas's greatest and most dangerous power is his ability to seal things off or away. This includes but is not limited to, powers, locations, worlds, memories, people, lesser fey and parts of the brain or body. Although touch isn't always necessary he does need to be close to his target for this power to take effect. He can increase the effected area by drinking fresh blood. Silas can also unseal anything that has been sealed away by either himself or others, although he will rarely do so unless it amuses him somehow.

Weaknesses: Because of his size Silas can be rather slow, especially inside buildings where the roof is low. If need be, he may have to crawl around on his hands and knees.

Getting blood when needed can be tricky too as it needs to be fresh (i.e straight from the source) and he needs to swallow at least a mouthful.

His greatest weakness is his true name, which he has never told to anyone. If anyone ever found out his true name they could control him. However people would have to be pretty desperate to do this, as Silas is an immortal, and even going to hell won't stop him from tracking them down once freed.

History: For a time too long to be measured Silas has wandered the planes causing mischief and mayhem. Many of his 'tricks' proved fatal and even caused problems for the Lords of the Unseelie Court, who are the only ones he really needs to answer too.

In order to teach him a lesson they sealed him away inside a tree in one of the many human realms. After many decades the tree was cut down by and Silas drove the nearby humans insane, having been stripped of his robes before his imprisonment. The chaos attracted the attention of the demon Prince, who despite having no interest in his soul, could see a use for someone with his talents.

Silas has since then worked with Prince to harvest human souls, the two of them making the ideal partnership. Where the power of one of them ends, the other's begins, so if one of them is banished or sealed away, the other can free them.

After many years the two of them recruited two new members to their group, an insane shifter called Joyce and a young girl called Alice. Alice is the one who gave him the name Silas, as simply referring to him as 'Faery' didn't feel right.

Personality: Silas loves to cause mischief and terror as much as Prince or Joyce, and sometimes has to be reeled in lest he kill someone before they can be harvested, as he finds killing something a very good joke. He has no morals, or even ideas of right or wrong. All that matters to him is that he has fun.

Like all of his kind Silas loves children (and not as in 'raw or cooked') and often sneaks off to play with them. He has spent many years as a child's 'invisible friend', although he does have a tenancy to get them into trouble. Some parents even ended up believing he was some kind of poltergeist.

Other: Silas can not speak, but communicates by laughing, giggling or chuckling, even if he is angry. If someone can survive the paralysing effect of his voice, they will in time become able to understand the meaning of his laughter and it will become as speech to them.

Edited by Fortune86

It's closed to new players at the moment.

And this isn't really the place to ask o3o