sailing101

Portal 2

I was surfing you tube and I found this video from E3.

And there is also this 3 part video for the demo that was available at E3

((contains lower quality of the first video))

I can't wait for it to come out. How about you?

EDIT: It's ben out for a while now, what are you're thoughts on it?

I think we can put our diferences behind us.

For science.

You monster.

Edited by sailing101

Since the stuff was released, I keep rewatching it over and over. I'm so excited for it! Looks awesome, and it will be totally fun.

I can't WAIT!!! laugh.gif

I'm a p0rtal fan.

P0rtal 2 looks awesome.

Ah Portal. One of the best games ever. I can't wait till Portal 2 comes out. It's going to be fantastic. smile.gif

I'm very excited about this game (the first one ate up my life). Has a release date been revealed yet?

I'm very excited about this game (the first one ate up my life). Has a release date been revealed yet?

As far as I know, it's going to be sometime in 2011, but we don't know a specific date yet.

Ah, Portal. I have fallen in love with that game. When Portal 2 comes out I will not stop playing until I finish.

Check out Dr. Paine's dragons, they are all Portal based!

I'm worried that they'll charge 50 bucks for a game I could beat in an hour.

I'm worried that they'll charge 50 bucks for a game I could beat in an hour.

Silly Nerendier . It will probably be 60 bucks. smile.gif

Anyway, I'm in love with the personality cube guy. Certainly more personable than a companion cube.

Edited by Starscream64

Silly Nerendier . It will probably be 60 bucks. smile.gif

Anyway, I'm in love with the personality cube guy. Certainly more personable than a companion cube.

ohmy.gif.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Anyways, I believe that this game will be a lot more fun and much more expansive, but it still looks amazing.

The sad thing is that I actually would try to make up with GLaDOS, after all, it's all in the name of science.

The release date is February ninth. THREE DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY. -is so excited-

Anyway... yeah. I've been SORELY disappointed by games this year *coughOtherMcough*, so hopefully Portal 2 will be good. I can't see how it'll be bad- Wheatley's still British, GLaDOS' voice is... ... it fits a certain trope to say the least, Chell is still here, no Companion Cube, no cake (both confirmed by Word of God- they're sick of those jokes and aren't aiming to re-tread old ground biggrin.gif I'm a small minority, but that minority includes the writers), the potential for more Coulton songs, a full second story that is co-op with ROBOTS, the Enrichment Center being overgrown (I have a thing for very clinical/sterile settings, as well as rundown and overgrown ones. This isn't getting chocolate in peanut butter, this is Branston Pickle on No More Heroes), the potential for more personality cores, more Rat Man writings, new ways to kick physics in the quad, and have I mentioned it being a FULL LENGTH game? As in, ten hours is guessing on the low end? TEN. HOURS. OF PORTAL GOODNESS. TWENTY IF YOU ADD IN CO-OP, censorkip.gif YES THIS WILL BE WORTH THE $50 IT'LL COST (pre-orders actually have it at like... $45.00, and 'custom robots').

Oh. I forgot the music. VALVE, YOU HAD BETTER PUT OUT A CD WITH THE MUSIC, AND YOU HAD DAMN WELL BETTER INCLUDE A FULL VERSION OF THE ABSOLUTELY EPIC TRAILER MUSIC. The only way this could be better is if it had censorkip.gif and was on FIRE! (Why yes, I am a ZP fan).

(If you can't tell by now, I'm just a little excited for this game, and have done... a little looking into it. *As in, I got a mod position in a Valve group on dA for being so on top of things... ... what? WHAT?*)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Anyway... yeah. I've been SORELY disappointed by games this year *coughOtherMcough*, so hopefully Portal 2 will be good.

Aint it the truth? -,-

I've already got an importer to get it. laugh.gif

Aint it the truth? -,-

I've already got an importer to get it. laugh.gif

I've only seen reviews of Other M... but ANYTHING that causes Samus Aran to be compared to BELLA censorkip.gif SWAN cannot be good for my health or for the health of any near me.

I'm PSYCHED for Portal 2...if it's anything like the first, then my only wish is that it takes longer than a few hours to beat it.

If any of the reviews say it's decently long...then I'm debating on buying a new-used PS3 for it :U I'd like one anyways, but it'd be incentive.

http://twitter.com/TGN

Portal 2 has been delayed until April 18th, 2011.

CUE THE CHORUS OF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Edited by Dr. Paine

http://twitter.com/TGN

Portal 2 has been delayed until April 18th, 2011.

CUE THE CHORUS OF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Aw, come on xd.png is not THAT bad...

Quoting that guy in the original thread:

I dont think there will be angry mobs. Look how patient everyone waits for the next half life.

Well, at least it gives me more time to find a way to pre-order it xd.png

It's coming out soon! biggrin.gif Can't wait, the GameStop by my place is gonna be letting people pick it up at the midnight launch for another game, which is cool.

So.

Lab Rat.

What does everyone think about it?

Edited by Dr. Paine

I traded in some games yesterday, and have my copy 100% paid off. Can't wait!