sailing101

Portal 2

Fixed my problem, and now I'm on chapter six.

So far... it's... oh my god. I would've even paid $400 if I knew it was this good.

I know, right?

-is listening to the end song. Again-

It's just beautiful, I love how they did the voice for it. ... of course, anything GLaDOS says in Portal 2 is just a treat, they found the absolutely perfect middle ground between human and computerized voice.

My new computer can barely support the graphics, and the old one that I use for graphics can't handle it. Black screen with the little crosshair thingy

So I got the game yesterday, and just finished it a few minutes ago.

Epic. I genuinely liked the ending song this time, though it sounded a bit familiar, in that generic pop song way. Certainly better than Still Alive, though.

The plot kind of confused me, though. Not about the happenings in the first game; I'm all up to speed on that. But some of the stuff at the end just had me confused. Could anyone explain it to me (in spoiler, of course)?

I still haven't finished it.

Can't get pass this part on Chapter 5 where you need to get to a door, but you can't use portals to get there!

Just beat it again.

This is still quite possibly the most beautiful ending of a game I've seen. Just... everything about it.

So I got the game yesterday, and just finished it a few minutes ago.

Epic. I genuinely liked the ending song this time, though it sounded a bit familiar, in that generic pop song way. Certainly better than Still Alive, though.

The plot kind of confused me, though. Not about the happenings in the first game; I'm all up to speed on that. But some of the stuff at the end just had me confused. Could anyone explain it to me (in spoiler, of course)?

Which stuff, specifically?

So, small question for those who've at least made it to chapter six.

Do you believe we finally got a glimpse of what 'android hell' is? I sure do.

After beating a game in English, I like to play it in other languages to see if I can still tell what is being said.

Updating Portal 2 so I can play it in German right now.

@Paine

Yes, actually. I originally had my different idea of Android Hell, but hey, I'm not Valve.

Highly fun, saw the Yogcast playing it and was like I NEED THAT! I will admit I used a guide for about 3 stages and I am at the 6th Chapter. But I still think it is a wonderfuly challenging game that is easy to figure out given a good amount of time. Plus the Co-Op is AWESOME!

Hey guys.

[ REDACTED ]

ENJOY 8D (There's spoilers in there)

The end was amazing.

Edited by Lythiaren

I thought I would never find something as good as Still Alive.

I was wrong.

I thought I would never find something as good as Still Alive.

I was wrong.

-highfive-

I've got the lyrics in my once-Device Has Been Modified- pinks biggrin.gif Figured it was more fitting to have the official Portal 1 and 2 songs...

Also, a conversation yesterday has led me to believe one of the ways you can interpret Portal 2 is how robots will replace humans biggrin.gif (Entirely a crack theory, but... hey, it has more backing than some I've seen dry.gif )

Edited by Dr. Paine

Device Has Been Modified was a pretty good song too, too bad it was just autotuned GLaDOS quotes. :<

JoCo is awesome. Still Alive, Re: Your Brains, and now [new song title removed].

Device Has Been Modified was a pretty good song too, too bad it was just autotuned GLaDOS quotes. :<

JoCo is awesome. Still Alive, Re: Your Brains, and now [new song title removed].

Yeah x3 It was funny to see it get used in the ARG.

But I like [redacted] (is that going to become a meme?) more than Device or Still Alive.

But the [redacted] just before the end tops them all.

I am stuck. I've gone this far without cheats or walkthroughs.

Now I'm stuck.

What part are you on? I've been making myself available to give people hints when they get stuck.

Also: Who hasn't played Co-op yet? I want the Professor Portal achievement but I don't know anyone to calibrate with aside from the friend with which I played Co-op originally.

Edited by Lythiaren

Lyth, I haven't.. but I also don't have the game. D: *SADFACE* Makes me sad.

I still haven't completed it. Stuck on that stupid testchamber.

It'll take me at least 3 months to finish, like Portal did. And I ended up cheating on Portal.

I can't stop listening to the ending.

Anyone up for Co-op on PC?

Edited by wonton55912

Gah. Sorry, I was busy all day. :<

Yeah I'm on PC. I only have one person on my Steam list, I am antisocial. :V

Add me if you guys want, I guess. Under the same name I use everywhere. I should show up under the display name apocalypseArisen.

Edited by Lythiaren

Add me if you want also.

I should display under wonton55912.

I use this username everywhere.

Eeeeeeee. :D

So, surprise to me, I was bought Portal 2 a few hours ago as an ''easter gift'' (huge understatement, but whatever). Got it for the PC <3

I'm going to have to install it tomorrow, but I'm so. frikkin'. excited.

...Of course, I had already decided to spoil everything for myself and watch a video of the final battle and cutscene a few days ago. :'D (I do this everytime...)

Eh, I love this game already. :'3