sailing101

Portal 2

I got my copy of the game! I can't play it yet, because I really gotta go to sleep for my class and job observation, but it was a blast going to the midnight launch! biggrin.gif

I woke up at 3:30 in the morning so I could play portal 2.

it's really hard to not type in caps x3

Zach got his Portal 2. :3 He's been having fantastic fun.

I know a bunch of people on /v/ were freaking out because you can pay to dress up your ATLAS and P-body. I.. don't really care. Lolol.

Zach got his Portal 2. :3 He's been having fantastic fun.

I know a bunch of people on /v/ were freaking out because you can pay to dress up your ATLAS and P-body. I.. don't really care. Lolol.

They're ticked 'cause they think Valve is selling out by adding day 1 DLC. It's not even truly day 1 DLC, it's just aesthetic stuffs. It's not like you gain additional levels by buying it.

They're ticked 'cause they think Valve is selling out by adding day 1 DLC. It's not even truly day 1 DLC, it's just aesthetic stuffs. It's not like you gain additional levels by buying it.

Yeah, I know. *eyes be rollin'*

Zach was also ticked about it last night. He was all like "VALVE PROMISED THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE FREE YEARS AGO, BUYING THIS STUFF IS STUPID, IT'S TF2 ALL OVER AGAIN". And I was like "Valve is a business. Things change. You don't have to buy it. And.. you love the things in TF2. You trade all of the time. =__=" And then he flipped out on me.

I think he just went hivemind, because soon after that he apologized and went all "Forever Alone" on me. OH SIGH.

Two words: Wheatley rules.

Two words: Wheatley rules.

This. Wheatley is my favorite character. Like ever.

Dem English accents.

Oh, I watched like.. 20 minutes of co-op. Omg it looks sofreakingfun like I don't even.

Just got my copy, I'm on chapter 2.

Wheatley... reminds me a bit of my brothers.

GLaDOS... GLaDOS is GLaDOS, and I'd never want her to change <3

ETA: At... I think I'm at The Fall, getting stuck while trying to get to the first propulsion gel test.

-hugs GLaDOS- >: I almost cried at one point so far.

ETA: ... This game is amazing and you all need to play it. NOW.

Also... WTF GLaDOS?! (Seriously, it's been... about two or three hours since a certain point, and I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it.)

Edited by Dr. Paine

I love Wheatley's accent.

wub.gif

Wheatley has the sexiest voice of any video game character ever.

Well. I beat it.

Entirely on my own, which is actually more than I can say about the original.

I did spoil the endings for myself Friday, but you know what? I'm not upset! I'm... happy, actually, I really had no idea how they could get to that point, but it worked! The ending song was great, and seemed far more biting than 'Still Alive', the [redacted due to spoilers] was beautiful, I mean... just beautiful, and... oh god, it's just wonderful. The only upsetting part is that it's over, but I still have co-op to look forward to! ... and I can always play again :>

Portal 2, 99% finished installing... Come on...

I'm really excited to try out co-op with one of my friends, and play single-player whenever he can't be on.

I agree that Wheatley's voice is pretty awesome, who voices him? I seem to have forgotten and am too busy staring at this installation to go look it up myself xd.png

Portal 2, 99% finished installing... Come on...

I'm really excited to try out co-op with one of my friends, and play single-player whenever he can't be on.

I agree that Wheatley's voice is pretty awesome, who voices him? I seem to have forgotten and am too busy staring at this installation to go look it up myself xd.png

Stephen Merchant.

-is listening to the ending song again <3-

And thank god for the middle portion of the game- it's convinced me to stop trying to work out Aperture's past or anything biggrin.gif -is starting a short fic starting at the end of the single-player run-

I may post it on my writing thread when I'm done.

It's been a looong time.... how have you been?

Awwwww! I don't know, I think Glados is cute :3

Can't wait until I can play it laugh.gif

Say apple! Press the spacebar to say apple.

=w= I've listened to the end credits song, but I don't really.. get.. much of the lyrics. BUT THAT'S OKAY. It's a beautiful and sad song, it is.

Edited by MellaBella

Say apple! Press the spacebar to say apple.

=w= I've listened to the end credits song, but I don't really.. get.. much of the lyrics. BUT THAT'S OKAY. It's a beautiful and sad song, it is.

It makes a ton more sense once you've played the game... and it's pretty much the ultimate ' censorkip.gif you, I still win' song.

Seriously. With the state the world has to be in at the time of Portal 2, GLaDOS wins. Even if it was perfectly normal, she'd still win, Chell... Chell's kinda screwed. Even if she somehow survives the various asbestos and fiberglass based testing tools, there's just nothing left but to live.

GLaDOS pretty much does to her what Weeping Angels in Doctor Who do to their victims. Talk about fridge horror. (Note: I will discuss this in a far less ambiguous manner with someone who's finished the game/doesn't mind enormous spoilers.)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Oh my god. This will be all.

I knowwwwwwwwwwww.

Lulz. -pats the [redacted] sphere-

Oh, Zach finished it last night. At least single player. :3

This was our conversation, starting with him: "I beat it." "OKAY COOL so.." "SHUT UP I'M LISTENING TO THE CREDITS." "*waits 2 minutes* Mmkay, so how did you like it?" "I'm not telling." "WHAT." "I don't want to ruin it for you." "I WILL KILL YOU, JUST SAY YES OR NO." "Yes or no to what?" "FGBFGDBGDB"

..yup.

Oh, Zach finished it last night. At least single player. :3

This was our conversation, starting with him: "I beat it." "OKAY COOL so.." "SHUT UP I'M LISTENING TO THE CREDITS." "*waits 2 minutes* Mmkay, so how did you like it?" "I'm not telling." "WHAT." "I don't want to ruin it for you." "I WILL KILL YOU, JUST SAY YES OR NO." "Yes or no to what?" "FGBFGDBGDB"

..yup.

Portal 2...

There are so few words to describe it, fewer still if I want to avoid spoilers.

It's just amazing. Truly, truly amazing.

Fixed my problem, and now I'm on chapter six.

So far... it's... oh my god. I would've even paid $400 if I knew it was this good.