sailing101

Portal 2

I tried that earlier today and got Companion Cube, and then right now I got Atlas, P-Body and GLaDOS.

PRELOAD FINISHED \o/

I watched someone play a leak of Portal 2. Holy crap, GLaDOS is infinitely more terrifying in this game. She scares me .A.

I watched someone play a leak of Portal 2. Holy crap, GLaDOS is infinitely more terrifying in this game. She scares me .A.

-stuffs fingers into her ears and starts humming Reconstructing Science-

I've already seen what is probably the ending videos (their insanity prevents me from fully believing they aren't some kind of prank by Valve, and DO NOT TELL ME IF I AM RIGHT OR NOT. I didn't hate them- I loved the single player one, actually- but I want to be surprised!), NO MORE SPOILERS FOR THE DOCTOR PLEASE.

Don't worry, I won't spoil any more. I'm just saying, she scares me so much. ;A;

I took the test again and got P-Body. So Chell and P-Body. I guess they make sense together. :B

"10:50 - Engaging starch-based power cells

11:00 - Reboot safety test protocol initiated...

11:00 - Relaxation chamber locks released...

11:00 - Involuntary hazard mitigation associates have assumed testing positions...

11:00 - Pre-release lethality assessment initiated..."

Potatoes are going down.

The first of Nine begins play.

And I re-beat Portal last night, and will probably do so again tonight biggrin.gif I SHALL EARN 'CAMERA SHY', DAMN IT!

Edited by Dr. Paine

I beat Portal for the first time and was inspired...

user posted image

[img=http://i56.tinypic.com/2roic1z.gif]

Free to use by anyone! Enjoy. tongue.gif

I beat Portal for the first time and was inspired...

user posted image

[img=http://i56.tinypic.com/2roic1z.gif]

Free to use by anyone! Enjoy. tongue.gif

That looks good xd.png

-wishes she could make a banner of the GLaDOS and Chell images from the disposition test-

Or something xd.png The lack of Portal in my signature makes me a sad Doctor >:

You know me Dr. Paine, throw the images my way and I'll see what I can do! Just PM the images to me alright? You are a friend so I don't ind whipping a little banner up for you. :3

Zach pre-ordered his Portal 2, so he gave me a free original Portal. <3

I'm to the turret ambush at the end. I'm afraid to come out of the sewer thing. XD

Zach pre-ordered his Portal 2, so he gave me a free original Portal. <3

I'm to the turret ambush at the end. I'm afraid to come out of the sewer thing. xd.png

I'm at the GLaDOS battle part, and I still didn't fight her because I'm afraid I'll get lag.

I'm going to the midnight release at my local GameStop. So excited! biggrin.gif

Ah... I'm getting my copy sometime tomorrow evening, so it'll be a while before I get to play xd.png (But hey, I can probably keep myself occupied before then. -does not want many spoilers- xd.png)

I don't know when I'm getting it. :V *shrug* Maybe for my birthday. But that's in a month.

Aahghghghghhhh.

/spazz

I doubt I'll actually get Portal 2 until my birthday, and that's about three months away, give or take.

I am saddened. ._.