sailing101

Portal 2

I love the Portal games - I have an inflatable Turret named Bob in my room. biggrin.gif I would've gotten an inflatable Wheatley, but I have no idea where I'd put him. o.o

Thought I'd post a heads up, Steam is featuring Portal 2 for 5$ this weekend only.

Ok, so my brother and I were trying to do a co-op game in Portal 2, and on stage 2, level 2, we completed the level and got all the way to where GladOS "violently deconstructs" us after we discover the blueprints. When we got back to the Hub, it had not unlocked the next level. We thought perhaps we had done level one, and selected level 2 again, but it was the same level. Can someone please help us? There are still 4 levels in that stage after level 2, and stage 3 is not unlocked.

I love the Portal games - I have an inflatable Turret named Bob in my room. biggrin.gif I would've gotten an inflatable Wheatley, but I have no idea where I'd put him. o.o

ohmy.gif Where'd you get him?

neeeeeeeeeeeed.

Ok, so my brother and I were trying to do a co-op game in Portal 2, and on stage 2, level 2, we completed the level and got all the way to where GladOS "violently deconstructs" us after we discover the blueprints. When we got back to the Hub, it had not unlocked the next level. We thought perhaps we had done level one, and selected level 2 again, but it was the same level. Can someone please help us? There are still 4 levels in that stage after level 2, and stage 3 is not unlocked.

It's probably a glitch. Did you try resetting the game?

It's probably a glitch. Did you try resetting the game?
By resetting, do you mean restarting the game? We have tried that. If theres something else, I'm not sure what it is. I will have to ask my brother. I am a n00b, so I'm probably missing something obvious o__o

Your trap failed.

poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

I'm excited too! I just don't want Wheatley to be human. THAT would ruin everything for me.