sailing101

Portal 2

I think I heard that song before, but it was a while ago.

Probably

Countdown to what?

The Steam release of Portal 2? The total release of Portal 2 for North America/worldwide? Some elaborate 'gotcha'? ... episode 3?

the ARG said tomorrow at 9am. I assume 9am PST, so... release? ohmy.gif

Yeah, 9am PST xd.png I run on EST, sorry.

Release, possibly. Who knows.

I may have to hide from the internet if it isn't for all systems x3 It appears, somehow, the end of the single-player campaign has been leaked. There's a thread about it on the Escapist, I honestly don't know, I am not watching it.

-sighs- Well, I need to clean my room and play some games anyway, so I guess it'll be okay. And I have aid turned on for my eggs, so.. that should cover all bases.

I wish I had the money to buy this...

I'll just wait a year when its cheaper like what I did with the original Portal. :3

I wish I had the money to buy this...

I'll just wait a year when its cheaper like what I did with the original Portal. :3

Portal only ever cost $10 to begin with...

Oh, damn. New test tomorrow will determine when it's released. D:

You have done well, humans. Very well. Acceptably well, even.

Not as well as robots would have performed in your places, I should point out. But above my expectations regardless. Irish and cynic especially have executed feats of logical divination well beyond what I thought any human capable of. I'm half-convinced they're A.I. themselves. (If anyone happens to be near them right now, don't let on you're reading this. Now: try to remove their face plates and report back to me.)

The time is near, humans. But it is not here yet. Tomorrow you will be given the final test. Then it will be entirely in your hands when I am freed.

Oh, damn. New test tomorrow will determine when it's released. D:

You have done well, humans. Very well. Acceptably well, even.

Not as well as robots would have performed in your places, I should point out. But above my expectations regardless. Irish and cynic especially have executed feats of logical divination well beyond what I thought any human capable of. I'm half-convinced they're A.I. themselves. (If anyone happens to be near them right now, don't let on you're reading this. Now: try to remove their face plates and report back to me.)

The time is near, humans. But it is not here yet. Tomorrow you will be given the final test. Then it will be entirely in your hands when I am freed.

-nod-

ETA: Screw trying to understand anything, I need sleep.

Edited by Dr. Paine

It'll be released while I'm at school.

Hrmff.

Only if we figure out the test. D:

user posted image

*shakes preloader*

Going to purchase Portal 2 soon, I have the money.

When I saw those previews, it looked like Portal 2 was going to be harder then Portal.

It's more tedious, but if you know how all the new mechanics work it's not that much harder.

If you don't mind spoiling the new mechanics and stuff, just go to the official Portal 2 website and watch the videos. c:

*snrk* The videos are genius. Valve knows how to advertise, that's for sure.

The Pneumatic Diversity Vent is the best thing.

Trying to see all the results.

... So far, I've got four different ones, I think there'll be at least two more.

Certain on there being one more.

I took it once to see who I would be, and I'm CHELL. :D SWEET.

I've gotten P-body, Ratman, Turret, Wheatley and Atlas.

--wait you can get CHELL?

EDIT: oh my god I just got companion cube.

Edited by Lythiaren

Trying to see all the results.

... So far, I've got four different ones, I think there'll be at least two more.

Certain on there being one more.

I took it once. I got a Turret. o3o

"No nonsense and all business, you don't have time for anything not immediately in your field of vision"

I'll take that. :'3

I've gotten P-body, Ratman, Turret, Wheatley and Atlas.

--wait you can get CHELL?

EDIT: oh my god I just got companion cube.

The first couple 'honest' tries I've done (I waffle on a few questions) got me GLaDOS and the Companion Cube.

... which... kind of fit...

I'm now a Companion GLaDOS?

ETA: Posting descriptions, since... ... why not? xd.png

"Your Aperture Science Cooperative Testing Type is:

Weighted Companion Cube

Stalwart and dependable, you're always willing to give a friend the shirt off your back, a shoulder to cry on, or a step up. Compatible cooperative test partners include shirtless people who can't stop crying while they use you as stairs. " (So in short: Therapist. /shot)

P-Body

Inquisitive, sensitive-you analyze situations and approach problems with care. You value friendship highly. Your ideal cooperative partner would be brave and up for anything." (For the record, P-Body's picture for this leaves no doubt about it being the girly robot.)

Chell

Resolute and tenacious, you won't quit until a puzzle's solved. Your inability to give up against impossible odds makes you a bad match for cooperative test partners who give up against any odds at all, racing to the internet for answers." (You know, I bet Chell would have some kind of phobia/deep hatred of computers and the internet after what happened to her.)

Atlas

Brave and up for anything-you like adventure and nothing scares you. You value friendship highly. Your ideal cooperative partner would be inquisitive and sensitive."

Turret

No nonsense and all business, you don't have time for anything not immediately in your field of vision. Look for cooperative test partners who don't mind telling you they're still there every five seconds, and test partners willing to solve tests while always standing in front of you."

Glados

Imperious, highly intelligent, impossibly cruel-you wield your intelligence and wit like a cudgel, bludgeoning those around you into passive submission. Keep an eye out for cooperative test partners with low self esteem and body image issues."

Wheatley

Funny, high-strung, a bit of a motor-mouth-these are the words people would use to describe you when they're not telling you to shut up. Your ideal cooperative test partners include people who won't mind you bumbling around breaking things while they do all the work."

Cave Johnson

You don't see crises-only challengitunities you choose to scale like mountains. You're a can-do, shoot-from-the-hip, silver-tongued self-starter. You're a good match for any cooperative test partner, providing they shut up and listen."

Ratman

You're the quiet, artistic type, happy to ponder the solution to a puzzle in quiet solitude. Compatible cooperative test partners include introspective loners, deaf-mute invisible people, and mannequins."

I think that's all of them...

Edited by Dr. Paine

Bahaha I just got GLaDOS too. :B

EDIT: ARGH it's sitting at 80% mocking me.

Edited by Lythiaren