MURDERcomplexx

Marriage Equality and Other MOGAI/Queer Rights

And for those who say it is not a choice, I would like statistic reports as well as DNA samples for my doctor to review.

And animals are not homosexual. Why do you think we still have a continuing line of animals if they are gay?

Slushie. I gots a question.

If homosexuality isn't natural, and is a mere choice, explain homosexuality in the animal kingdom, please.

And don't use a 'humans know better because we have religion' argument. In your book god made all the animals too, no? smile.gif

And plus, animals aren't intelligent to make a 'choice' about their lifestyle. They don't think in terms like that. So the animals must have been born that way...

And for those who say it is not a choice, I would like statistic reports as well as DNA samples for my doctor to review.

And animals are not homosexual. Why do you think we still have a continuing line of animals if they are gay?

Because gay animals are a minority, just like gay people are. There are enough heteros to continue the population, but some of them are homo.

I have known undeniably gay horses.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry for double posting. ohmy.gif

Edited by Dimar

I am a straight person, too, however I never chose to be. I just am and have always been. I would not be able to change it without someone taking a scalpel to my brain, in essence. It is NOT a choice.

And that is just it. It just IS, no choice involved. I once asked someone, if they made a choice to straight. They said yes......then I explained to them, that to be able to make a choice, there has to be at least two separate factors to choose from. Lol...the look on his face.

People feel what they feel, from the time they become aware. There is no choice in what you are naturally. You either are attracted to a certain element, or you aren't.

If you ignore your natural inclination, and purposely go the opposite way, then yes, that is a choice. But that's not what happens to gays. It's as natural to them as yours is to you.

Didn't bother reading anything in that link, didja.

Ok, now you are resorting to name calling and insulting. We have not called you names. We have merely tried to educate you, just like you say you are trying to do with us. The facts are simply on our side.

No need to resort to childishness in the face of frustration.

Edited by Riverwillows

I am not name calling, nor anything. I am finished here. The IQ levels here are too low for intelligence levels to exist.

um....that is not name calling or insulting???? Wow...... blink.gif

um....that is not name calling or insulting???? Wow...... blink.gif

agreed.. saying we are stupid, have low IQs, not intelligent, ignorant..

just because we dont share your views does not mean you need to throw a tantrum :/

EDIT: if that's truth, tell me how I received an ACT score of 32 and am currently enrolled in one of the top universities of the US.

Edited by Wandering4Ever

While I'm posting in this topic... saw the rainbow house across from the WBC on the news the other day.

I tip my hat to the folks behind that. The house is beautiful and so is their message!

You're calling people stupid just because they're not jumping up and agreeing when you hand out baseless arguments.

That's a tantrum in my book.

Don't respond to it folks...you know what needs to be done *has already done so*

..hehehe... i'm always too scared to. xd.png and i need to run to class anyway.

more than likely will poke back tonight to see updates

And also, the rainbow house is beautifulllll

A tantrum (or temper tantrum or tirade or hissy fit) is an emotional outburst, usually associated with children or those in emotional distress, that is typically characterized by stubbornness, crying, screaming, yelling, shrieking, defiance, angry ranting, a resistance to attempts at pacification and, in some cases, violence. Physical control may be lost, the person may be unable to remain still, and even if the "goal" of the person is met he or she may not be calmed.[1][2][3][4][5] A tantrum may be expressed in a tirade: a protracted, angry, or violent speech.[1][2]

True, true. Thanks for the reminder, Slaskia! Sometimes I get a little in over my head in these situations.

I'm sort of over protective over this subject still. Had a few gay friends in school so I had to protect them from people who bash them for being how they were born. Might have graduated and moved on from them but my protective nature still remains! laugh.gif

I completely agree that having just one single parent is horrible, but for example, if two mothers were to adopt a little boy, who would play baseball with him, or help him ahem, in the teen years. Or two fathers to adopt a little girl, what if she got her period, and didn't have an experienced mother to help her get a pad in, or a tampon? Or the thing of bullying. They could be picked on for having two mommies, or two daddies. I'm not saying they wouldn't be good parents, they would probably be loving, but they could get depression if they are bullied, or fall ill if they do not have proper parenting.

...I'm going to try very hard to be polite here, because right now I'm seeing red. That is an incredibly offensive, highly sexist statement.

I'm physically female. I played softball and soccer--softball was co-ed, too, and if I had wanted to continue sports I probably would have played baseball later (I didn't go on to play with barbies and pretend to be a princess--I was always a tomboy as a kid). I did a lot of swimming as a kid. I played kickball and dodgeball at school and enjoyed it. I got into fights--and beat up a boy, too. And not because he wouldn't hit a girl--mostly because he was too busy keeping an asthmatic kid in a headlock.

Plenty of girls play soccer, or baseball, or catch, or softball, or football, or any other sport.

Besides--it's not like there would never be any same-sex role models in the kids' lives. They have aunts and uncles and grandparents and family friends.

Besides--plenty of straight parents are crappy at explaining. I learned most of the stuff about sex and the way my body works from co-ed sex ed classes, the Internet, and other people talking about it in school. Not my mother.

And you know what? I had a mother and a father (still do, thankfully, even if we don't see eye to eye a lot). But I was still treated like censorkip.gif by my peers, still called a demon and a monster among other things. I fail to see how the kids of gay parents are more at risk for bulling than somebody like me who is on the autism spectrum. Also, plenty of straight parents are crap parents who should never have been allowed to be near a child much less raise one.

Their brains are the same as every other person, this is something I shall not discuss if you do not understand the human body.

And this is why sources are important~

See, there are credible sources that say you're wrong. That you're the one that doesn't know anything about the human body.

Besides, why should we bother presenting you with evidence when you're happy to completely ignore it in favor of remaining ignorant so you can scream ignorance at other people?

Also, I'm going to address a few of your other posts here, too:

• IIRC, the word homosexuality was added to the Bible sometime in the 1900's.
  • Not all Christians think that homosexuality is an abomination--there are multiple

ways to interpret the Bible.

• Gays can adopt, or have a surrogate mother or a sperm donor--just like straight couples that have fertility issues.
  • Kids are accepting of "weird" a lot more than adults are plenty of times.
  • Forcing people not of your religion to legally follow your religion is a great way to ensure more people go to Hell--because people tend to be resistant to being forced into things they don't agree with. You can force a person to worship with their actions and their lips, but you cannot force them to accept your faith into their heart.
  • According to some Christians, interracial marriage is a sin and an abomination--and yet we managed to legalize that!

I see no point in any longer arguing with you. You do a fine job proving complete ignorance on your own.

Edited by Slushie707

Okay okay okay.

I am the daughter of a lesbian couple.

My mother was 18 when she got pregnant with me, because she got drunk at a party. She decided to keep me. She struggled for two years as a single parent until she met my Mamma Kim. They have been together now for 18 years- that's a lot longer than a good portion of straight couples and parents that I've come across.

I am nineteen right now. I have no mental health issues, and I have no confusion.

IT IS NOT CONFUSING TO HAVE SAME SEX PARENTS.

I met my birth father two summers ago and his family. Nice bunch, glad I share genes with them, but it would have been absolutely detrimental to my health and both my bio father's and my mother's health if they had stayed together. Being in a happy, well-adjusted family with my Mamma Kris and my Mamma Kim has made me into the person I am today. I am going to write novels. I am going to be an English teacher. I am an artist, a good person, and a responsible pet owner.

I am perfectly healthy, and perfectly normal.

Five years ago, my moms adopted a little girl with cerebral palsy and a few other defects. Since both of my moms are registered nurses (one of them used to be an airline pilot), their medical backgrounds helped my little sister exponentially. They sure as heck know what they're doing, as compared to my sister's birth mom, who neglected her for the first 8 months of her life and damaged her brain because of it. My sister is now 6 years old, spunky, and a total princess. She is not confused. She does not have metal problems because our parents happen to be two women- she has mental issues because of severe neglect and abuse from her STRAIGHT birth mother.

When I was little, I was bullied. Yes, there is not denying that. That is NOT the fault of my mothers', that is the fault of the people who think it is appropriate to be rude and let their children act in similar manners. That is the fault of people who cannot control their children, or let them act like barbarians. I never once blamed my parents for it, nor did I ever once wish I had a "normal" family. My family IS normal. We are healthy. We are close. We love each other, support each other, hang out with each other. My moms save LIVES. They are fantastic people, and should not be thought of any less simply because they love each other romantically.

Because I was brought up in a medical background, I find it really amusing that some people think they are experts on human anatomy when it comes to homosexuals. If you think that homosexuality has nothing to do with the structure and the process of the human brain, then you are sorely mistaken and should really go take a college level anatomy class.

If you just come to a Dragon Cave forum to argue that "being gay is wrong", I would think you have not completed your mission. I'm sorry, but I am not convinced at all.

Edit: Well said Shiny Hazard Sign. I...almost envy you. wink.gif

And may I ask what does the rainbow ♀ sign in your sig stand for?

Edited by love_HP