Bear

Abortion

http://youtu.be/Anc_gP2_QeI

I thought this was a gem biggrin.gif Warning, there's some language to be wary of.

I love the last line. This is truly a gem.

As for rapists seeking custody of their rape-produced children - o.0 I always somehow thought that rapists COULDN'T seek custody of their children. How wrong I was o_o It's sad to realize that a rapist could serve custody papers like that. :/ It's even worse that I live between two states (AZ and NM) that don't have any sort of protection against this. >I

I also found this:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8vfXgq/www.m...-shauna-prewitt

I was horrified about this; literally horrified. This is in 2012. Why does this happen?

We've actually dealt with this, since at one point, as some of the old guard may remember, my rapist sued for custody on the fact that I was "unfit" in his eyes.

You CAN adopt a baby at birth. It isn't without it's legal contracts, and it isn't just "handing it over" either. It's a possible situation, but the logistics of it aren't what your friend seems to think. Nor is it especially common.

Often it's also a private adoption, which are always treated suspiciously.

I feel sorry for cluttering the thread up with more and more Republican mess-ups, but this I think we have to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cat5SyMBSpk

It's an interview with the Republican VP nominee Paul Ryan. In which, defending his position that there should be no excuses for abortion, he referred to rape as a “method of conception.”

I know that some American Republicans are messed up, but this one, IMO, takes the cake.

I feel sorry for cluttering the thread up with more and more Republican mess-ups, but this I think we have to watch.

It's an interview with the Republican VP nominee Paul Ryan. In which, defending his position that there should be no excuses for abortion, he referred to rape as a “method of conception.”

I know that some American Republicans are messed up, but this one, IMO, takes the cake.

They're really on a roll, aren't they? There's also this bit of (not) brilliance from a Senate candidate:

A pregnancy by rape is apparently the same as a pregnancy in a woman not married to her child's father.

And then they get this.....user posted image

Their little friend who loves them....

And then they get this.....user posted image

Their little friend who loves them....

Which in turn, reminds me of this-

user posted image

http://mattbors.com/archives/907.html

@LascielsShadow-I guess as long as us wimminz are used as walking incubators, it doesn't really matter if she was forced to or not, hmm? That seems to be the prevalent view here. Of course, I'm not too surprised.

Edited by ylangylang

^Had me smiling good part of the morning.

The thing that bugs me the most in this case is not the fact that he compared rape child to the one out of wedlock (nothing surprises me when they are in question), but this small gem:

All "she knew my views, fortunately for me, i didn't have to teach those"

All I can think when I hear a sentence like that is that his women isn't allowed any other opinion except for his. Even if they are trying to impose their opinion on the national level, it scares me when people like him say something like that so openly.

All I can think when I hear a sentence like that is that his women isn't allowed any other opinion except for his. Even if they are trying to impose their opinion on the national level, it scares me when people like him say something like that so openly.

But isn't their stance on thinking women something like this:

user posted image

Also from mattbors.com.

This seems to be an accurate depiction from what I've seen.

But isn't their stance on thinking women something like this:

user posted image

Also from mattbors.com.

This seems to be an accurate depiction from what I've seen.

I forgot that women in their eyes exist only for breeding.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry if that offends anyone unsure.gif Also if anyone feels that the bottom one should be a link i'll be happy to oblige. I figured it would be alright, though seeing as the bottom picture in the post above has words that people may find offensive.

Edited by Snowytoshi

All these pictures that people are posting are fantastic. Honestly, I don't understand why we still have people in the world that are like this. And to think that they're actually spreading their opinions and getting support from people... my god. xd.png

I hope that giant uterus that fuzzbucket posted on the previous page reaches them and crushes them all... tongue.gif

And I would say those who are callous about babies and callous about life ought to be forced to bear the burden of their callousness and their indifference.

So said the man who will never ever be pregnant and feel that burden dry.gif

And I would say those who are callous about babies and callous about life ought to be forced to bear the burden of their callousness and their indifference.

Babies! They're such a precious, wonderful gift that we're all for using them as punishment for all those censorkip.gif** censorkip.gif* out there censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif around!

*headdesk* Does he not see how little sense that makes? Babies are awesome and innocent and to be protected...until it's time to use one to make sure a woman is properly chastised for not doing what she's "supposed" to. Then screw it, let this "bad" woman have to take care of an innocent life. That'll straighten her right out. Because...I dunno, reasons?

(ETA: Apologies. The censoring went wonky after I first edited this, and I forgot to fix it. Mea culpa.)

Please censor the whole word.

Edited by LascielsShadow

So said the man who will never ever be pregnant and feel that burden dry.gif

The thing I hate is: first, as you said, he never has to suffer for anything. He doesn't get socially and economically ostracized for 9 months, he doesn't suffer biological changes, he doesn't get to suffer anything except maybe, when his wife asks him to do things. Second, so a baby is a "punishment"? What sort of punishment is that. Lastly, speaking of being callous towards life, could I have a little talk with Mr. Gingrich because his financial policy around the world has indirectly caused the Asian financial crisis among many others, which led to mass suicides and such in the area. Now that's what I call callous.

Edited by ylangylang

A reminder that if you are going to use forum-censored language, you need to censor the whole word. Not doing so can earn you a warning.

And a general reminder to keep things respectful.

And I would say those who are callous about women and callous about the reasons women have abortions ought to be forced to bear the burden of their callousness and their indifference. That means every baby they force to be born should be given to an anti-choicer.

But that won't happen, because once it's out of uterus, it's out of mind. rolleyes.gif

And I would say those who are callous about women and callous about the reasons women have abortions ought to be forced to bear the burden of their callousness and their indifference. That means every baby they force to be born should be given to an anti-choicer.

Oh, have a heart, AngelKitty. Surely at least most of us in this thread are pro wanted babies and giving them a good life after they are born - if the woman's choice is that they should BE born ?

You want your unplanned and not allowed to be aborted baby, born maybe as as the result of rape, to have to live with one of them on top of everything else ????

That's just cruelty to children. I believe it is called child abuse.