Bear

Abortion

The earth feels strain now, look around, for example it takes a year for the earth to replinish the supplies we use now. And we already over use them, like gas, and oil. It was proven that now, that if we continue to use up earths natural resources so quickly like now, it would take two earths to replinish everything in one year.

So humans want to die, thats what they live for is to die?

I don't believe she said people want to die. I believe she said it was natural.

The earth feels strain now, look around, for example it takes a year for the earth to replinish the supplies we use now. And we already over use them, like gas, and oil. It was proven that now, that if we continue to use up earths natural resources so quickly like now, it would take two earths to replinish everything in one year.

So humans want to die, thats what they live for is to die?

saddly yes the world feels strain

everything does even our earth. harsh may it be though it happens hopefully we will have many more years, or at lest our earth will. though there is no proof to what all creatures live for. all creatures play there role to keep the world going as it has always.

though as you said most humans wish not to die or see there family die though it can't be helped. though it is for wisedom that humans don't have to decide for shore.

most people though tempt death by the things we do everyday, drink, smoke, use up resources. they might not want to die though they sometimes can't help it because everything has to eat so they must support or kill there food even a plant. they ask that what they kill to fuel there bodies when we ask and they do that, same for any creature or plant. they don't have to like it they just have to.

Sometimes I wonder if animals are getting sick of us, and I'm pretty sure they are I many humans are the cause of lifes down fall, through deforestation building over forests, hitting them with our cars and the list goes on.

And they wonder why animals attack, like up north a wild life ranger shot two wolves for no reason what so ever, the wolves were eating a deer carcas about two miles away from homes and he killed them, they had to be closer than that for him to do that and then I shouldn't have did it then that pissed me off. and the worst part was another wolf was looking for the dead pack members!

I mean no one is buying those huge houses the economy isn't god for that right now and no one wants to pay the bills that come with it.

Lets keep the subject on abortion. Dying is natural. Sometimes death happens in horrible ways. But we all end up dying.

He's a question, do you think abortion is okay if it happened by incest?

Like the man killed the baby on accident will he and the woman were having sex?

What are you talking about? Incest is rape in the family. Like a father raping his daughter.

Boy I'm dumb some times xd.png

Well that actually happened in my family so thats kinda personal, my great granfather did that to my grand fathers sister. She didn't get an abortion and I'm glad she didn't but she did run away and my Uncle Kevin as we call him never knew his real mother until 2008. I'm glad she didn't because I would have never knew my uncle Kevin.

Boy I'm dumb some times xd.png

Well that actually happened in my family so thats kinda personal, my great granfather did that to my grand fathers sister. She didn't get an abortion and I'm glad she didn't but she did run away and my Uncle Kevin as we call him never knew his real mother until 2008. I'm glad she didn't because I would have never knew my uncle Kevin.

I'm still going a different way. What if the girl was only 11 and would die from the pregnancy? Who's life trumps the other

Please stop using religion in your arguement. Not everyone follows the same religion you do.

But by your reasoning, you're essentially saying that she's to blame for getting pregnant, and she should be punished for aborting it after she was raped? :/

Seriously, you could be offending some people who aren't in the same religion.

Why would she be punished from incest. I bet if your innocent little daughter was brutally raped and impregnated and would die from it, the pro-choice side of you would come out. Unless your that low to let her die and blame her for it.

My bad sorry

I'm not saying she should be punished at all, if anything the father should, if she gets an abortion thats fine she's gonna die eventually since death is nataurl weighing lives is meaningless if death will befall everyone.

But I guess my uncle should have been punished with death by abortion huh.

If it was my daughter I would save her but then I would still have to live with the faact that I had an unborn child killed, thats not something I would jump for joy and party about save one life kill another yay!

Edited by Silverwingwyvren

If it was my daughter I would save her but then I would still have to live with the faact that I had an unborn child killed, thats not something I would jump for joy and party about save one life kill another yay!

In a scripture, it's said that the mother must always be chosen over the fetus. Jumping for joy? Any good parent would jump for joy at the fact that their child was just save and not worry about a sick attacker and what they just did. To a good parent, nothing comes before their child's needs.

Edited by GhostChilli

You just said 'she'd have to answer to God'.

Answer for what? Protecting her sanity? Saving her own life? If that's the case, then I am very glad I do not worship a God who hates woman so much that He'd BLAME a woman for making the choice to save her life over a clump of cells, especially a clump of cells that could and would KILL HER.

Also, you wouldn't know your uncle, and he wouldn't have known what death was, because before the cutoff point for abortion, the fetus cannot feel a thing. So therefore, you wouldn't have been 'glad he was alive' because you wouldn't have known him.

Name a person who celebrates having an abortion and then I'd agree with this statement. You honestly think woman like having to make a choice like that? The majority do not.

Edited by skinst

Well something did go bad he didn't know who his mother was he couldn't find her any where.

No I'm not trying to use guilt trip even though most women do fill guilty for killing their unborn child. Thats not what I'm gettin at sorry if it sound like I was.

So are you saying that woman SHOULD feel guilty?

http://www.imnotsorry.net/

I reccomend you read a few of the stories here.

My friend's story is actually on there. I don't know if I could find it.

I said some feel guilt not all.

I can't answer that its real not up to me to each his own.

Okay, but your previous statement mentioned that she'd have to 'answer to God' in regards to having an abortion. Now, I'm given to understand in the Catholic/Christian religions that one must 'answer to God' about all the sins they made in their life.

Do you think that saving one's life at the expense of another is a sin?

Okay, but your previous statement mentioned that she'd have to 'answer to God' in regards to having an abortion. Now, I'm given to understand in the Catholic/Christian religions that one must 'answer to God' about all the sins they made in their life.

Do you think that saving one's life at the expense of another is a sin?

Oh jeeze, not the hard core catholics!... Sorry but after all the things I've heard...

It's a simple yes or no answer, actually.

Do you think that saving one's life at the expense of another is a sin? Yes or No.

I would post something but you said leave religion out of it so I can't answer :/

Because once again, not everyone here is christian. A lot are wiccan or athiest. If one came in and talked about the goddess or no god, wouldn't you feel a bit offended? Speaking of, I think Sock had a thinkathiest link for this topic. I can't remember.

Edit, bad grammar.

Edited by GhostChilli

Yeah your right a lot of people can be atheists but I know some people who were atheists become Jehovah Witness. Jehovah's Witnesses are different from catholics they are not the same.

Yes or No doesn't answer the deep truth it only leads to another question after another.

True, but it's the very basis of why this debate exists. One life must always trump the other, and most people in this thread believe that the mother's life trump's the fetus.

Now, if you don't feel comfortable answering, you don't have to. But given your previous replies to this thread, I am guessing your answer would be no, 'the mother's life isn't more important than the fetus's.' If I am wrong, please say so.

If your religion is the reason for your view, you can say so without using scripture. In fact, I'd love to see you post your viewpoint if it is indeed based on religion without you using scripture.