St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Tanglepelt is my Warriors name.

Edit: 3 is my favorite number.

Edited by tanglepelt3

I couldn't think of anything so I just put in Jack (my first name) and 123 after it thinking I could change it later. I couldn't dry.gif . God what I would give to change my name

Well my name on another game was Terracottapi because of a lyric in Vicinity of Obscenity by System of a Down, however I couldn't fit the 'e' on so I figured it could be mathematical :P but on a picture of mine where I'm wearing cat ears and eating a mouse someone called me Terrakitten and it stuck ^-^

Angel of the Inferno...

Gawd... I made it so long ago.

Since the day I was born, my mother has always called me her angel. Aside from that, I have an interest in drawing them. So I guess that Angel was always a nickname, but I love fire and all of that sort of stuff, so I became Angel of the Inferno.

I...I honestly forget how I came up with my name, but I use it for everything. I'm pretty sure that 99% of JadeHeartOfFire's on the internet are me.

Lol I really haven't the slightest clue what I was on when I made my account.. I think it was a joke? Or it was 3,5 years ago so I was much more immature, I'm not sure..

'herduleik' as in 'i herd u leik mudkips' or whatever.

I can't STAND that meme anymore so this name irks me so bad, but I've established my account too much to start anew. ;__;

Well, Creeper comes from the game Minecraft, Kittens are my favorite animal ^^, and the XX is like the dead eyes on a cartoon character biggrin.gif

My forum name came from a bird believe it or not. laugh.gif The American Kestrel is a small falcon, and one of the most common raptors in the United States. They are tiny yet fierce little creatures (and look entirely adorable). The male of the species has a lovely metallic blue on his head and back (I love the coloration far more than that of the female, who is just plain old brown and cream). The blue color became 'sapphire' - thus saphirekestrel. The saphire is spelled wrong because I made the name when I was young. I use this name all the time on different websites. smile.gif

As for my real name, it's French and was made popular by a well known Beatles song. laugh.gif

Mine's a reference to Ace Attorney, when Trucy shows Mr. Hat, a magic trick of hers. Flying was tacked on because flying is well... fun. >;3 Although I have a whole bunch of nicks I use like NinjaFish, because I went through a fish phase, and Dragonclaw, which was the name of a WoW character I played on until I quit.

Steph is my preferred nickname for people to use. (I don't like being called by my whole name, Stephanie is to feminine for me ><)

13 was my favorite number and I thought it was creative to put 13 in backwards as well. lolz

Black Star was from a book that I read and was a hacker's alias (It's also the name of a cat from the series: Warriors, but that was not the basis)

the numbers are because 159 on the keypad is easy to type and I LOVE odd numbers (except numbers that contain the number 1)

I usually use the name BlackStar579 now but I made this before I transitioned tongue.gif

When i was in Elementary School, I once did a project on Bobcats. Soon after, my friends started to call me "Mr.Bobcat", and the name stuck.

well amy was taken and amyrocks was just too normal so i chose amyrokz cause its cool and my name is amy. surprisingly enough, sometimes its taken so i have to do heartamyrokz. some of my others are koalaloverrock and koalaharrislover, because i love koalas tons!

My name is actually a joke between my friend and I. There was this anime character called Ivan and I had lost my sock so my friend and I decided that Ivan ate it because I couldn't find it for, like, a week. Haha.

Mine's from a great book by Stephen King called "Tommyknocker" about aliens, and a little rhyme about Tommyknocker men features heavily. In RL folklore the Tommyknockers were mischievous spirits that coal miners would leave offerings for to appease them and keep them from collapsing the mines.

I like oxymorons....obviously wub.giftongue.gif I actually came up with it years ago on Xbox Live. I had just started playing Halo 2, and I was trying to think up a good name, and at first I was trying stupid stuff like black widow and the like. They were all taken, so I somehow thought up Angelic Evil, and it has stuck for almost 7 years now. Then, when I heard Breaking Benjamin's Evil Angel I was like....NO WAY....MY SONG! xd.png

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

my nickname doesn't have this much of a meaning xd.png, i just couldn't think of a name to use, so i thought about two short words that could fit with each other n came up with jetcomb

Mine's Arabic. (Is that spelled correct?) And it means, "Charmed wolf", and "The dark challenger". Awesome, no? :3

Mine is the main character in a book that I'm writing. I use it for everything. I don't know how I thought of it, but I love it! biggrin.gif

Edited by scarlet-firesong

Hmm I got my name when I was on Feralheart and I was trying to make a dragon character. I was think about "Tiffany" but I wanted to to be more creative and more different from others so I added "ashy" to the end of "Tiff" and I ended up with "Tiffashy"

I really loved that name, I liked being called Tiffashy so its always my forum name.

I'm not sure how I came to 'jesterboohoo' persay. I do know that I was drawing inspiration from the drama masks, which are said to represent two Greek muses, Thalia and Melpomene. Thalia was the Muse of comedy (the laughing face), while Melpomene was the Muse of tragedy (the weeping face. Hence "jester" and "boo hoo".