St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

I... don't even really remember. This username was originally created for this very site (it matches my scroll name), IIRC.

It's like "Merriadoc" (Y'know, from LotR, Merry's actual name, so I probably spelt it wrong) except, well, not. I like this spelling better. Very spur of the moment, but I've used it in many places since then!

Well, I came up with it for Webkinz, used it since...

i think i got shocked by static electricity or somethin' when I touched the mouse xd.png

Ruins...

Because I like to ruin things!

I wanted a 'serious' but short name that I'd never get sick of- Ruins was the first thing that came to mind. Sometimes I want to change it, though...

emmaiskewl... let me think...

Well back in 2000-2001 I wanted to join neopets. I could not decide on a name, so my aunt came up with emmaiskewl biggrin.gif I've used this name ever since for other sites too! (sort of like a good luck charm)

Pokemon + number combo I like

And so I was born

Digipup is my dog's name. ^^ Sweet little people-lover, he deserves something to be named after him.

I made it up on the fly. I wanted to have a name that sounded original, and I'm pretty good with making up weird obscure names from random assortments of letters. And thusly, Arroquinn was born. (It's pronounced "Arr-roh-quin" if anyone's curious, not "Arr-roc-win", as it may look)

I was on a Barn Owl kick. Looking up a lot of barn owl pics on dA and Google because they are beautiful.

So, I used tyto_alba as my Forums name because tyto alba is the scientific name for barn owls. :3

My forum name is my WoW character's name.

My WoW character's name was inspired by Serial Experiments Lain.... "Lain" was taken so I changed the I to a Y. I was, and still am, fascinated by the idea of "if no one remembers you, did you exist in the first place?"

My real name is Iselin, so just added -osaurus so it sounded like a dinosaur.

It's a joke that startet with my friends a loooong,looong time ago. I betted that i could put anything before -lin in my name or anything after ise- and it would sound cool, so someone asked me why I never tried with my whole name. so then the nickname iselinosaurus was made tongue.gif

Wind-Swept-Canid is my alias on Deviantart. It used to be WindyWildWolf, but I closed that account and made the new one. I love canids, and the name seemed to flow nicely.

Лжец (Ljets). That's the name of a protagonist from one of my novels. In Russian it means "liar, deceiver", so I used to call myself Deceiver first. After some time it was translated into Latin - Fabulo.

Ooh, that's a unique name! happy.gif How do you pronounce it?

yeah, not that many with that name ^^

hehe, weeell, everybody say it different, but I prefer e-seh-leen or ees-eh-leen.

(some of my english friends actually have problem pronouncing it right, so they just call me icecreamgirl laugh.gif )

A good friend here on DC guessed my named to be 'dragon-tycoon' smashed together.

Nope. It was because I was having username block regarding getting a username for the Pokemon Crater forums. All the 'cool' names like 'dragoon' and 'dragon' were all taken so I swapped the 'g' for a 'c' to make it. It kinda stuck and I use it everywhere. FFN has my foot on it. Too lazy to think up a new one anyway, short notice.

Mine is the name of a Yellowcard song that I like, and my name also happens to be Holly, so I thought it would make a good username for me. ^^

My name came about as the result of a nickname my college freinds gave me( has more to do with tigers than with cofee, though that part fits, too).

It started way back when I was like, Idunno, 12. I liked reading stories by one of my friends and she asked me to make a character. I'd come up with the name Elaine, but it eventually warped to Elyne. Said character was a pretty sadistic little brat.

About a year later, when I was 13, she introduced me to Kingdom Hearts and we decided LOL, It would be funny to turn sadistic Elyne into one of the bad guys! So we threw in an X, scrambled it up and came up with Xylene (Which was really much better than Lexyne). Turns out it was a chemical, ah well.

But the name stuck anyways, so that's how it became my name on Dragcave. It's Kingdom Hearts' fault.

Alex Like Alex.

With a stupid A... Troll me. tongue.gif