St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

I'm an artist, and I love unconventional mediums. One of my favorites, and one of the few that really stuck and got well developed, was pipecleaners! I also used to be a huge mythology nerd, so when I was thinking of names for my stand when I started selling my sculptures, the Pied Piper popped into my head and I just combined the two.

My scroll name, "Stim", is short for "stimulation", which is especially used in the context of sensory stimulation.

My current forum name, Birb, comes from my love of birds, naturally! My previous forum name, Chartreux, came from the cat breed.

I always like the Dragoons from Final Fantasy, so I decided to name myself after that.

Luzadoni_M, for my scroll name, is a mix of words. First bit is backwards word of blue in Spanish (azuL), the other means demon (oni) with a d added (doni) just to pair it up nicely, and the last part I added an initial of my first name.

As for Fionntan for the forum, found it in a name website to use it on Warframe. Is derived from Irish and is defined as "white, fair".

My forum/scroll name comes from where I live. I've been in Alberta all my life, and our provincial flower is the Wild Rose. I've always been interested in flowers and plants anyways, so I decided that it would make a fitting name.

But since I'm the wildest person I know, I couldn't just be WildRose. I had to be the WildestRose :shades: