St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

When I was little - Runescape username: Flamegirl217 (WHAT)

A few years later - Maplestory username: Flamegirl217 (...)

Multiple accounts on Maplestory: all with "Flame" in it because it was a word I could remember

One account on Maplestory: xFlame990

Account on Mangafox: xFlame990

Came from Mangafox to Dragcave - scroll name: xFlame990

Dragcave to Dragcave Forums - xFlame990

And that is the history of my name. 8'D

My name was originally the name of my Youtube-account, made by my brother. Since then, it has become my default account name wherever I go. =)

Warriors.

Now most of my usernames center around the word ice. Icekit, Icepelt, Icestar, xIceyx, and Icetomeetyou. I used to have the name theflyingeyrie (Neopets) and theflyingkitty on another site but they both got deleted for some reason. My YouTube username is WhitePaperClip because I'm white.

Edited by Icepelt

I have no idea, since my name is Donna, and I'm not really a princess.

Actually, they are pet names.

My forum name is my favorite book character ever (I'm such a nerd) - Shay. From Uglies. You know, the book most of you have never heard of.

my scroll name is another character from Uglies. .............

My scroll name comes from warrior cats

my forum name comes from the poem that ends

countless they sprinkle the woodland with light,

star-like the twinkle, the windflowers white

and windflower was taken so i added wild at the beginning

My forum name is my favorite book character ever (I'm such a nerd) - Shay. From Uglies. You know, the book most of you have never heard of.

my scroll name is another character from Uglies. .............

I LOVES that series. I only own Pretties though. :/

Well, I tend to lurk a lot and everywhere.

I thought it would be funny if somebody saw

1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

1 Members: Eavesdropping

But recently, I've just been staying anonymous. D:

My name is from an ancient and extremely cliched character I used to write about.

But his name was awesome, so I stole it.

Waaaaayyyy back when I was younger, years before I became part of the internet, I thought of this island called 'Mageziya'(Pronounced mu-gE-Z-ya) that entertained me for about 3 years. When I first joined my first forum I used it for a user name and it just stuck.

Edited by Mageziya

Leandra: when I first because Wiccan, I chose this name because it was numerologically correct for me, it's pretty, it's unusual, and it means "lioness" in Latin, and I love both lions and Latin

Hime: Japanese suffix meaning "princess"

I had a cartoon cat that I used to doodle all the time when I was 10. He was called Sparkey.

Mmhm.

I should really start drawing him again :3

My name on this forum is from the song in Wicked - 'No Good Deed.'

On some other sites, though, I've got one that's a little more original.

I took my initials (E.M.B.), turned them into a word (Ember), and slapped on an adjective (Shadowed) that described the way I felt about my life in particular and life in general when I was thirteen to come up with Shadowed Ember.

My name on this forum is from the song in Wicked - 'No Good Deed.'

That's exactly what I thought when I saw your username! biggrin.gif "Eleka nahmen nahmen, ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen". I'm such a nerd.

Alex like Alex with a stupid A cuz a regular A is taken.

Hi, I'm Alex.

I was Tigerstripes on a different site. Tigerstripes was taken and i chose Tiger_Rider instead. My names almost always default to one of those two.

One of my favorite shows is Doctor Who and i think i kinda look like his daughter. DoctorsDaughter. and my scroll name i took from a friend who uses Luvesmutts for a lot of her usernames and it sorta stuck on me. and most of my dogs are mutts and i love mutts so..

Mine's about two characters i made up who are cousins but look alike so they are called 'twins' so that the TC part. Twin Cousins.. Well actually I changed it to The Core. The Core is the center of all ideas and imagination. i changed it because Twin Cousins sounds dumb ad they aren't the main characters.

I have the Inc (TCInc ) in my name because they work for a factory of some sort that make flash animation. Im planning on making a flash series but right now, i cant draw sad.gif .

Anyone interested in helping me? PM me if you want. wink.gif

But please no one use my idea here....or else...but yeah, a long description for my five lettered name....

Tikindi is our family prefix, and dragon is largely because I'm obsessed with them.

I made a roleplay group in the past where I was "empress" of the kingdom, and my first name is donna.. so..

Yeah xd.png.. boring story is boring

My forum name is from a old nickname and a random suffix.

Roo= Nickname

Bot= Random Suffix!

Edited by roobot

Well, when I was on Neopets, I saw someone named "Stunningdream" and I thought that was a really cool name, but I didn't want to steal it. My warrior name is "Hawkfire," so I just combined "Stunning" and "fire" to get "Stunningfire." =3

I seem to know a lot more about the 70's and 80's than most kids my age (at least, that's what my parents would say), so I just used the name on my first forum way back when. It stuck, but lately I've been thinking about having it changed to Panic... Most users (myself included) just call me by that anyway, and it sort of irks me whenever I'm referred to by my full name/P@TD/anything else like that.