St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

this name connects to my not so pretty past. Pretty much the same idea as one's final sleep. However my thought is you can be alive but still dead. And just keep Dreaming Forever.

Heh, see dark

Mine has its origins from Harle in Chrono Cross. That started my obsession with harlequins. I also really love ravens, and I find the extinct colour morph (pied) to be particularly interesting. Since both 'harlequin' and 'pied' can have a very similar meaning (multi-coloured), I thought it was a cute play on the morph.

My forum name is my nickname (Aub) with the letter q in it. Q because one of my favorite scenes from ICarly was when Carly and Sam were making fun of the letter Q.

Some years ago I had to make up a username to apply on another site. I like snow and tigers and thought nocturnal added to it would sound interesting. So I used this name again here.

Some Halloween thing I did when I was in a Steam Group, my past Steam Name used to be Vinyl Scratch, but for Halloween I decided to be Hatsune Scratch, a mix of Hatsune Miku and Vinyl Scratch (Yes, I had an avatar for it as well), but my bf and Steam Group Owner said he couldn't take me seriously with it, so I changed back to Vinyl Scratch soon after...

Now I'm permanently back to being Hatsune Scratch because of the fact that he said that...

That was like 3 years ago though lol

Well my Dragon Cave name is Tawnyhawk, which came from the Warrior cat's series, I was obsessed with the idea of being part of the story, so I made a name for myself. My I.D. here is actually my deviant-art name, which came from one of the characters from the Incarceron book by Catherine Fisher.

My username is my old Neopets name. I liked the Lupes, so I tried to use "lupe" as my username but it was taken, so I tried "lupe99" which was also taken. One of the suggestions was a_lupe99_a so I went with that, and it's been my username everywhere ever since.

I don't even like it anymore (it's weird), but I just can't think of another name sad.gif

I don't hate it either, it's just meh.

Well, I rp as Daemon Spade from Katekyo Hitman Reborn and he got turned into a cat/neko version of himself as someone else's revenge for a prank I had done on them. After that everyone started calling me Neko, or Neko Dae, but when I went to make it my name on DA it was taken.

Since he was only part cat for a short while, I checked the name LittleBittaNeko and it was free, and it's stuck since

Well my favorite color is blue and I just thought Blue and Mint together sounded nice tongue.gif Lame. I know.

I just like making up nice names. smile.gif

Well my name on here comes from my attitude (I tend to get into a lot of fights) and my preferred room ambiance (I hate sunlight) My real name means purity or Susan (wich oddly enough is my grandmother's name)

Jas is short for Jasmin (my name) and cuty is because my two kittens are so cute (+ I think all cats are cute) so I shortened cutey to cuty and added Jas to make Jascuty.

When I was eight, I found a Japanese name generator and after inserting my real name, I got Michiyo Saitou. It's also the name of all my Mary-Sues OCs ever.

My username comes from a temperamental standpoint... at times I can be extremely shy, nervous, scared, or super sweet and caring... but other times I can just explode out of nowhere... Thus I dubbed myself the ViperSwan! (It is also one of the main rulers of my mythical land of Aldonquia!)

my first original username when acarne was taken so i added an l like a moron and got a spanish phrase instead

My username is just a nickname for me. So nothing special haha.

When I first used this username, I was thinking of the kodkod, a species of wild cat. I spelled it wrong though.

Mine's actually different then you might think. I like water and cats, so Sea Cats... But I don't like putting in numbers. So it was originally SeaCatsMew. But I think I forgot to hit the uppercase button. And I didn't change it.

My scroll name is the exact same.

Edited by seacatsmew