I love green tea and oolong tea. My grandma sends them to me from Taiwan...

I like green and oolong tea too.

I drink green and oolong teas, that's about it. (Is oolong green? I don't know.) Never use milk, never use sweetener, even on the rare occasions when I drink black tea.

My favorites are always herb teas. <3 Love them stuffs... Jasmine tea, chamomile tea, "flower tea" (I have no idea what it is, but they have it at a Chinese restaurant I went to)... I don't much care for caffeine.

i've never made tea myself.We had sweet tea in class, but apparently they didnt put enough suger in it... dry.gif

Orange Pekoe with a slight drizzle of honey smile.gif

I'll also get some herbal teas when I'm not feeling 100% like myself.

I have over 50 varieties of tea - I purchased most of them when I lived in Alberta (Glenn's Tea House and Teaopia) and in Ontario.

I particularly love Jasmine Dragon Tears Tea, green tea, white tea and chocolate orange.

I also prefer loose leaf tea to those that come in tea bags.

Regular Tetley tea I drink with milk and one sweetener, but my herbals are strictly drunk straight - nothing added.

I have played around with loose leaf tea and make a really good tea that is very effective for colds and sore throats.

Glenn's Restaurant sells online - take a peek - it's so nice to know that I can still get my tea fix even though I live on the other side of the country now!

http://www.glenns-restaurant.com/teamenu.htm

I love my tea and I am one of those odd people who go to stores to buy looseleaf teas and can tell by its scent how old it is. *cough* Actually, that's also how I tell what type it is, because I buy from these chinese stores and can't read the labels for my life.

Darjeeling, Oolong, blooming teas (not because of the taste so much as how fun they are!), this one very smoky tea that I can't remember the name of, jasmine w/ vanilla blends....

Oh, and bubble tea as a snack! smile.gif

I love tea in general - I can drink almost any tea.

But I absolutely <3 jasmine tea. ^^

I got a new tea on Friday from T2 called Toasty Nougat. It is so smoooooooooth and delicious <3 <3 <3

As an update, I ended up buying one of the mugs off of the BBC Canada online shop >.> It'll be here in T-Bay in 7-14 buisness days! C: one of those...TARDIS mugs......

Edited by Saiph

Hum~ I wasn't a big fan of tea before, but I've started to drink more recently. In my opinion, tea is certainly better than coffee. My favourite has to be Christmas tea or apple/cinnamon. Lemon tea is also one of the better I've tasted. My cousin's a big fan of tea, so I guess it rubs off. ^^

I couldn't make it through a day with tea. I have a whole cupboard devoted to nothing but. Mostly Celestial Seasonings and Yogi Tea, but some exotics like Ruby Red Rooibos and Peony.

Have you guys seen this site? Social networking for tea drinkers smile.gif

http://steepster.com

Anyway, I've gone one step further and I'm thinking of starting a small (1-acre) tea plantation. Tea, especially green tea, is huge in my area and I want to tap into that.

Green tea is actually one of the few teas I don't like, sitting alongside chamomile. I practically live on varieties of black tea, including Lipton and Earl Grey, though I also enjoy herbal teas.

I add milk to black tea, but usually not sugar.

I like tea. My favourite is strawberry... Or maybe forest fruits. But I also like lemon ice tea during the summer when it's hot outside (take a glass with lemon ice tea and sit in the shadow and draw something is the best thing to do during the summer when you're home).

Iunno, I'm kinda slowly getting on the tea bandwagon. o3o I have some vanilla tea that I lovelovelove and I must put a ton of sugar in because do need sweet. >w> But I'm not very well learned of the tea world.

I adore tea.

I actually carry a backpack to work, with my own personal collection, because the cheap tea they provide there is vile. At work, it's bags for convenience. My collection always contains an Earl Grey, a green tea-with-something (mostly something citrus), white tea, mint tea, fennel tea (for when my digestion system is acting up again) and Jasmine if I've been to the chinese supermaket recently.

I also carry my own thermos to put on my desk, because people have the annoying habit of using all the ones that are provided for coffee (even if they are clearly marked 'hot water') and that just makes every tea taste vile afterwards mad.gif

At home I have various loose tea mixes. I like the ritual of filling the tea egg biggrin.gif.

My favorite at the moment is a green-tea-lemon-ginger mix.

And as much as I have a sweet tooth, I cannot stand sugar in my tea. Nor milk, but that's logical as I don't like milk at all...

I love tea! White tea, Jasmine tea, and Rose petal tea. mmmm! with honey, ginger, and a cinnamon stick! watching the sunrise, i love it!

I love tea! My favorites are Jasmine tea and English Breakfast tea smile.gif

I also love the Red Rose Tea company, they have the best tea and their little figures (that come in the boxes) are adorable! biggrin.gif